🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandy Hook Massacre....How the world sees us

It is only irrelevant if one has no regard for accuracy. You ought to just thank me and try to do better next time. That is the adult way to respond to someone when they offer assistance.

You don't understand the second amendment and I don't give a god damn about what when where and how a word should be used it's fucking irrelevant.

I'll play. What makes you think that I do not understand the second Amendment? Is it something that I said? Please, remind me.

Do you support banning AR 15's? or any military style firearms?
Tic toc tic toc.

You don't understand the second amendment and I don't give a god damn about what when where and how a word should be used it's fucking irrelevant.

I'll play. What makes you think that I do not understand the second Amendment? Is it something that I said? Please, remind me.

Tic toc tic toc.

Outright, no.

But what does that question have to do with my understanding of the Second Amendment. Your brain has some faulty connections, I believe.

And....you already said that I do not understand the Amendment. Why are you asking any questions at all?

Last edited:
I support Heller, which gives Congress the right to do so: paragraph 1 (F).

Tic toc tic toc.

Tic toc tic toc.

Outright, no.

But what does that question have to do with my understanding of the Second Amendment. Your brain has some faulty connections, I believe.

And....you already said that I do not understand the Amendment. Why are you asking any questions at all?

But what does that question have to do with my understanding of the Second Amendment.
WOW you answered no you don't think military style rifles should be banned but you asked this question, I truly believe that you do not understand what the second amendment is for. WOW.

bigrebncDoosh, as usual, displays no Constitutional context for the 2nd Amendment.

Tic toc tic toc.

Outright, no.

But what does that question have to do with my understanding of the Second Amendment.
WOW you answered no you don't think military style rifles should be banned but you asked this question, I truly believe that you do not understand what the second amendment is for. WOW.

Lameness noted.

It is only irrelevant if one has no regard for accuracy. You ought to just thank me and try to do better next time. That is the adult way to respond to someone when they offer assistance.

'Second Amendment' is a proper noun, you illiterate douche.

Outright, no.

Lameness noted.
I would have to agree yes you are.

'Second Amendment' is a proper noun, you illiterate douche.

I am much to big of a man to point little infraction out unlike lone clown boy.

Yes, bigrebncDoosh is clueless.

From the 2008 DC v. Heller ruling, written by Scalia: "Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms."
bigrebncDoosh, as usual, displays no Constitutional context for the 2nd Amendment.

clueless as usual.

Yes, bigrebncDoosh is clueless.

From the 2008 DC v. Heller ruling, written by Scalia: "Like most rights, the Second Amendment right is not unlimited. It is not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose: For example, concealed weapons prohibitions have been upheld under the Amendment or state analogues. The Court’s opinion should not be taken to cast doubt on longstanding prohibitions on the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill, or laws forbidding the carrying of firearms in sensitive places such as schools and government buildings, or laws imposing conditions and qualifications on the commercial sale of arms."

clueless as usual.
Has Miller vs US been over turned Lewis vs. US?

Not the point at all, bigrebDoosh, and this is where you fail in this OP. The point is the 2nd Amendment is not limited, meaning the Congress, outside an outright ban of all weapons, may certainly ban assault weapons or military-style weapons because you do not have an absolute right "to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

Not the point at all, bigrebDoosh, and this is where you fail in this OP. The point is the 2nd Amendment is not limited, meaning the Congress, outside an outright ban of all weapons, may certainly ban assault weapons or military-style weapons because you do not have an absolute right "to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose."

Yes it is very much so the point.. If Miller and Lewis has not been over turned, then you have nothing at all. Miller and Lewis both say military style firearms are the only firearms protected by the second amendment.

Obama is planning on using state and local authorities to take away our guns.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vouPsyszV4]Barrack Obama on Gun Control and Second Amendment - YouTube[/ame]

They did it to religious groups during the Clinton administration. They've already designated their targets this time, and are training for it to happen early next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back