🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandy Hook Truther

Old Rocks

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2008
Portland, Ore.
Wonder if this is one of the jerks on this board that have posted such assinine accusations. I hope they find this assholes identity, and hit him with every thing they possibly can.

Sandy Hook 'Truther' Tells Victim's Mother Her Daughter Never Existed

A vinyl sign weighing 50 pounds was stolen last Tuesday from the Grace McDonnell Playground.

The sign featured a peace symbol that was based on the 7-year-old girl's drawing. She is one of the 20 children shot by Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, 2012.

Grace's mother, Lynn McDonnell, found out about the theft when a man claiming to have stolen the sign called her.

During a brief conversation, the sign-stealer allegedly told McDonnell that he took the sign because he believes the school shooting was a hoax, CBS2.com reports.

He also taunted her that her daughter never existed, a comment that suggested he thought McDonnell was part of the alleged conspiracy.

Yeah there are a couple of the loonies in the forum who subscribe to the Sandy Hook hoax thing, Paulitician and skookersabil (whatever it spelled) come to mind.

Schizophrenia is a terrible disease.

Wonder if this is one of the jerks on this board that have posted such assinine accusations. I hope they find this assholes identity, and hit him with every thing they possibly can.

A vinyl sign weighing 50 pounds was stolen last Tuesday from the Grace McDonnell Playground.

The sign featured a peace symbol that was based on the 7-year-old girl's drawing. She is one of the 20 children shot by Adam Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary in Newtown, Connecticut on Dec. 14, 2012.

Grace's mother, Lynn McDonnell, found out about the theft when a man claiming to have stolen the sign called her.

During a brief conversation, the sign-stealer allegedly told McDonnell that he took the sign because he believes the school shooting was a hoax, CBS2.com reports.

He also taunted her that her daughter never existed, a comment that suggested he thought McDonnell was part of the alleged conspiracy.

That might be even more vile and disgusting than the liberals standing on the corpses of the dead children to push their anti-gun agenda.

These scumbags have no shame.

ajpiers.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k]Buzz Aldrin punches Bart Sibrel after being harassed by him - YouTube[/ame]

LMAO! I never get tired of watching this.

That's fucked up.

That's fucked up.

It's always fucked up to wrongly accuse innocent people of wrongdoing - especially in the absence of any real facts.

I get really really peeved when individuals do this - left or right.

May that word that I can't say get the maximum punishment for whatever they can be charged with!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

God bless you and that woman always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back