SanFranNan....The Old Gray Mare

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
The hag turned 79 in March.....not that there's anything wrong with that, but seriously, she can no longer hang two coherent sentences together. If it weren't for several facelifts, imagine what she'd look like. Again, I hope to be 79 one day, but I won't be trying to be a political mastermind at that age. Imagine your grandmother being Speaker of the House...see what I mean? So now she's in an insult-fest with Trump instead of doing anything about the border, drug prices, or the new trade deal with canuckistan and mehico. Infrastructure she'd like to get started because there is where she can make some real dough. If she still had her faculties, she'd have kept her mouth shut before meeting with the President. But she didn't....she couldn't. Her brain is no longer working correctly from years of boozing and becoming a millionaire communist. Will she make it through the summer before AOC and her cohorts stage a rebellion and put old Fancy out to pasture? :eusa_whistle:

57s.gif

The hag turned 79 in March.....not that there's anything wrong with that, but seriously, she can no longer hang two coherent sentences together. If it weren't for several facelifts, imagine what she'd look like. Again, I hope to be 79 one day, but I won't be trying to be a political mastermind at that age. Imagine your grandmother being Speaker of the House...see what I mean? So now she's in an insult-fest with Trump instead of doing anything about the border, drug prices, or the new trade deal with canuckistan and mehico. Infrastructure she'd like to get started because there is where she can make some real dough. If she still had her faculties, she'd have kept her mouth shut before meeting with the President. But she didn't....she couldn't. Her brain is no longer working correctly from years of boozing and becoming a millionaire communist. Will she make it through the summer before AOC and her cohorts stage a rebellion and put old Fancy out to pasture? :eusa_whistle:

57s.gif

Out to pasture? You shoot old horses.

57s.gif
Much higher functioning than your fat idiot dotard, though

• Banned
The only question now is how much longer are the demos who got a seat in Trump country, going to put up with this craziness before they demand a change? The commie old guard are losing their grip on reality and the newbies want a second term....a dangerous combination...especially against a President who is becoming legendary for his accomplishments despite having nothing but obstruction and investigations from his enemies. I predict they'll get an earful from their constituents over the Holiday weekend and come back with an ultimatum for Nancy....lead or get out of the way.

I don’t see any ultimatum given to Nancy. Be nice but I just don’t think anyone’s got the cohones to attempt a coup against their sitting Speaker.

Don’t get me wrong as I’d truly like to see her get her ass kicked to the curb, but something tells me we, as outsiders, don’t really understand how exactly the immense power of the position can be wielded, especially against rebelling upstarts of one’s own party. But time will tell if someone is willing to temp political suicide and live to tell about it.

• Banned
I don’t see any ultimatum given to Nancy. Be nice but I just don’t think anyone’s got the cohones to attempt a coup against their sitting Speaker.

Don’t get me wrong as I’d truly like to see her get her ass kicked to the curb, but something tells me we, as outsiders, don’t really understand how exactly the immense power of the position can be wielded, especially against rebelling upstarts of one’s own party. But time will tell if someone is willing to temp political suicide and live to tell about it.

It's 18 months until any of them have to face their voters so plenty of time to launch a coup against her. I don't believe she'd hand over the gavel but she could have to concede she's lost control and let Hoyer deal with the rebels while she gets hammered and slips away into the night.

Forum List

Back