Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

That's certainly easier than dealing with my arguments. Which you have failed to do, btw.

Yeah, the argument that gays can marry any straight person they want is a great one, such a genius viewpoint goes way over my head.....................................

ANy time you'd care to refute the argument that gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people, go right ahead.
Waiting.

Under the current status you are correct.
And we seek and will change that to where same sex couples can marry each other.
Because that is a good thing, will not affect your marriage and will allow them equal protection under the law.
No offense Rabbi but I find it unbelievable anyone would oppose this. Gay marriage is a non issue.
Show me a state that has allowed this and any negative affects to the social order there.
There are millions of gays and lesbians in commited relationships NOW in America. The live together, share eveything together THE SAME AS YOU.
So what difference does it make.
How have gays and lesbians living together and loving together changed your family?
What are you scared of other than your absurd "change the social order of society" nonsense which has not been proven anywhere on this earth?

Rabbi, you've been sent to bed without supper multiple times in this thread. But like a petulant child who creates his own reality, you'll never admit it.

And Daveman circle-jerking you just feeds your un-reality.

Why anyone, including me, returns thinking you're going to wake up and take your medicine is beyond me.

Bereft of arguments all you have left is insults. And your "law degree" and "Harvard article", right, "counselor"?

What's with the quotations? Is that all you have left? I've proven my credentials, so your quotation marks calling them into question are imbecilic and misapplied.

Listen, you're not using your brain.

I admit...and always have throughout this stupid thread...all males currently have the same rights. You're actually right about that. And all females have the same rights as other females.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST, LYING SACK OF DOG EXCREMENT.

The point is, that straights have a right that gays do not. I've repeated this 9000 times and you ALWAYS SIDESTEP TALKING ABOUT IT.

My daughter performed at Broadway Dreams in The Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta last night before a packed house. Most all of the male staff there were gay. She was there all week last week training and performing with these Broadway stars.
And let me tell you, I am a southern male with a football background, played, coached and still monitor many aspects ofthe game. This week a kid I coached as a youth for many years will be picked in the first round in the NBA draft. Both of my sons played sports.
And I saw last week and have seen for many years there is nothing wrong with someone that was born gay or lesbian live their live as they ARE. And seeing these men last week that are so talented and work so hard to be good citizens, I as a lover of freedom will stand with them for them to be able to marry those that they love. My wife and I met many of these performers last night and a few had their partners with them. And most of them you would never know they were gay. My daughter told me.
Bottom line is, as a conservative, I believe in individual rights and this is a no brainer for me. And look at NY this week and the many Republicans there also that are favoring that law there.
These folks are good citizens. The are attracted to and fall in love with their own sex. Time to accept that as fact and move on.

Rabbi, you've been sent to bed without supper multiple times in this thread. But like a petulant child who creates his own reality, you'll never admit it.

Why anyone, including me, returns thinking you're going to wake up and take your medicine is beyond me.

Bereft of arguments all you have left is insults. And your "law degree" and "Harvard article", right, "counselor"?

What's with the quotations? Is that all you have left? I've proven my credentials, so your quotation marks calling them into question are imbecilic and misapplied.

I admit...and always have throughout this stupid thread...all males currently have the same rights. You're actually right about that. And all females have the same rights as other females.

THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING POINT YOU INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST, LYING SACK OF DOG EXCREMENT.

The point is, that straights have a right that gays do not. I've repeated this 9000 times and you ALWAYS SIDESTEP TALKING ABOUT IT.

OK. Great. Amidst all that we agree that all men and all women currently enjoy the same rights.
If that's so, then gay men and women must want extra rights. What part of the Constitution awards extra rights to some members of society?

You'll have to excuse him. He was in the Navy and a daily regimen of grease gun enemas has addled his thought process.
Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

Dave the whole reason he's on this thread is because he's a homophobe.
So what?

Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

So what?

Because if you can tag someone with a label then that means their arguments don't have to be taken seriously.
Haven't you been paying attention? This is the whole project of the Left in the public sphere.

Oh, you dumb son a a bitch. Are you sure you're a lawyer? Because you're really stupid.

I guess you didn't notice where I called him down for disparaging ABS's military service. No, of course you didn't -- because that doesn't fit in with your bigoted worldview.

Moron.

Oh, you dumb son a a bitch. Are you sure you're a lawyer? Because you're really stupid.

I guess you didn't notice where I called him down for disparaging ABS's military service. No, of course you didn't -- because that doesn't fit in with your bigoted worldview.

Moron.

Are you really stupid enough yourself to overlook the fact that for 99% of this thread you've circled the wagons and backed up Rabbi's bullshit? You think one fucking comment in the right direction makes you some kind of hero? WTF, man.

Just repeating that I'm dumb over and over and over doesn't really amount to much of an argument.

How about being intellectually honest and realize that Rabbi's bullshit about "all males having the same rights" isn't the fucking problem we're all talking about. How about doing some actual critical thinking and realize that bigotry against gays occurs when a narrow-minded group, operating out of fear and religious zeal, stops an entire group of people from marrying who they love.

Great. You made one fucking stand. Let's throw a damn ticker-tape parade. :cuckoo::clap2::eusa_hand:

Moron.

Are you really stupid enough yourself to overlook the fact that for 99% of this thread you've circled the wagons and backed up Rabbi's bullshit? You think one fucking comment in the right direction makes you some kind of hero? WTF, man.

Just repeating that I'm dumb over and over and over doesn't really amount to much of an argument.

How about being intellectually honest and realize that Rabbi's bullshit about "all males having the same rights" isn't the fucking problem we're all talking about. How about doing some actual critical thinking and realize that bigotry against gays occurs when a narrow-minded group, operating out of fear and religious zeal, stops an entire group of people from marrying who they love.

Great. You made one fucking stand. Let's throw a damn ticker-tape parade. :cuckoo::clap2::eusa_hand:

Actually he's done a great job destuffing your shirt. And revealing you as a poseur of internet dimensions.
No one is stopping gays from marrying. That's a myth.

It's not a myth. Come to Alabama. They sure as hell can't do it here.

And he hasn't destuffed anything. It's pretty funny that the two of you think you're poking holes in anyone from thousands of miles away over the internet. I don't adjust my psychology because of you - you can bet on that :)

So what?

Because if you can tag someone with a label then that means their arguments don't have to be taken seriously.
Haven't you been paying attention? This is the whole project of the Left in the public sphere.

So you've gone from being angry about being called a homophobe, to saying you're a homophobe and your homophobe views should stay in gov't?

Well at least we're moving in the direction of honesty.

OK. Great. Amidst all that we agree that all men and all women currently enjoy the same rights.
If that's so, then gay men and women must want extra rights. What part of the Constitution awards extra rights to some members of society?

Wrong. Your bad logic rears it's ugly head again. Oh wait. You like getting reared don't you :)

Let's put this another way for your dumb ass.

Gay men want ALL men to be given the right to marry OTHER MEN.

You continually draw a parallel between all men...which ISNT THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD. Instead, it's your dumb ass way of not staying on point and avoiding the real issue.

The comparison to be made isn't between males and other males. It's between straights and gays. You fail to do that. You simply fail, really.

All men should have the right to marry other men. So yeah...no extra rights necessary. They dont want something over and above what other men should get. They want all men (even straight ones) to be able to marry whomever they choose.

Wrong. Your bad logic rears it's ugly head again. Oh wait. You like getting reared don't you :)

You continually draw a parallel between all men...which ISNT THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS THREAD. Instead, it's your dumb ass way of not staying on point and avoiding the real issue.

The comparison to be made isn't between males and other males. It's between straights and gays. You fail to do that. You simply fail, really.

All men should have the right to marry other men. So yeah...no extra rights necessary. They dont want something over and above what other men should get. They want all men (even straight ones) to be able to marry whomever they choose.

My guess is this won't get a reply, but you used his own childish logic against him, well done sir.

Much appreciated. I've gone towards more insults lately and I regret that, but such seems to be par for the course at USMB. I'm glad someone can see the logic through my frustration.

Much appreciated. I've gone towards more insults lately and I regret that, but such seems to be par for the course at USMB. I'm glad someone can see the logic through my frustration.

Yes apparently, as a straight man, if I were on here pushing for the right to marry gay guys that would make perfect sense to Rabbi lol.

It's not a myth. Come to Alabama. They sure as hell can't do it here.

And he hasn't destuffed anything. It's pretty funny that the two of you think you're poking holes in anyone from thousands of miles away over the internet. I don't adjust my psychology because of you - you can bet on that :)

Tn has a constitutional provision defining marriage as between one man and one woman. One of my tenants proudly displayed her "marriage certificate" to her female partner in her apartment. I didn't hear of anyone getting arrested because of it.
No one is stopping anyone from getting married.

OK so you admit that gays want rights not available to straight men. Thank you. Where in the Constitution does it say we can award rights to one group over another? I thought this was all about "equal protection." Equal means for everyone, in case you missed that in "law school" (ha-ha).

Yes apparently, as a straight man, if I were on here pushing for the right to marry gay guys that would make perfect sense to Rabbi lol.

So you support special rights for gays. Thanks for admitting as much.

That argument has already been shredded.

No, I'm saying (using your "logic") that us straight guys and gay guys should have the right to marry men.

That's not special rights.

That argument has already been shredded.

No, I'm saying (using your "logic") that us straight guys and gay guys should have the right to marry men.

That's not special rights.

At least we've dispensed with the notion that this is somehow some kind of "civil rights" crusade. It is nothing of the kind, as even proponents have demonstrated.

How about groups of people? Are you also in favor of the right of groups of people to marry?

Forum List

Back