Santorum Wants to Enslave People Who Have Unconventional Sex

If the Republicans are so satisfied with their sex lives, why do they have so many affairs?

Who says they do?

Most of the sex scandals that have come out of congress have been GOP members.

Again.....with people like Ensign, Vitter, Craig, etc., how can you say that the GOP has better sex lives? Oh wait.......that's because Republicans (the party of family values) don't really take their wedding vows seriously if they're in power.

Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio[sic] anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.
>

I have no doubt that the Santorums never tried anything other than the missionary position.

Primetime Live Poll: More Republicans Satisfied With Sex Lives Than Democrats - ABC News

If the Republicans are so satisfied with their sex lives, why do they have so many affairs?

Apparently not all of them are.

The left seems to feel that exposing all of these Repugs is the way to go rather then winning over folks with their successes.

Problem is they've only succeeded in making things much, much worse.

Who says they do?

Most of the sex scandals that have come out of congress have been GOP members.
Again...any proof?
Again.....with people like Ensign, Vitter, Craig, etc., how can you say that the GOP has better sex lives? Oh wait.......that's because Republicans (the party of family values) don't really take their wedding vows seriously if they're in power.
You do know, don't you, that the poll was of ordinary citizens, not members of Congress?

No. Doesn't look like you do.

Apparently not all of them are.

The left seems to feel that exposing all of these Repugs is the way to go rather then winning over folks with their successes.

Problem is they've only succeeded in making things much, much worse.

"They suck!! Vote for us!!" :lol:

I don't really hear about the sexual escapades of the general population, because they don't make the news.

Congressional scandals do however, and based on the way Republicans have a penchant to lie, I'd consider those results suspect.

I don't really hear about the sexual escapades of the general population, because they don't make the news.

Congressional scandals do however, and based on the way Republicans have a penchant to lie, I'd consider those results suspect.
And, oddly enough, no citations are forthcoming.

Well...looks like you're dismissed.

You'll have to excuse him. He was in the Navy and a daily regimen of grease gun enemas has addled his thought process.

You'll have to excuse him. He was in the Navy and a daily regimen of grease gun enemas has addled his thought process.
Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

Actually, you spunk soaked cock monkey, ENGINEERS are the ones with the grease guns.

I worked in admin. How many times do I have to tell you this? You on the other hand were too much of a coward to join.

Rick Santorum wants to invade your bedroom in the middle of sex and arrest you for doing sexual acts he doesn't like.

He believes in upholding the current sodomy laws that imprison people for up to 1 to 15 years for acts such as falatio, anal, and other acts that aren't missionary position. This law extends to straight people and even married couples.

If you're gay, you especially better watch out because simply identifying as "gay" will immediately make you suspect to being indicted for sodomy. This means only gay virgins are safe, but if you're a sexually active gay, you will be enslaved.

I think it's about the sexual acts he likes too much..:eusa_whistle:

Why are you avoiding the question? Is it because you know the answer is the country is far less moral. Look at rates of out of wedlock birth, divorce, STDs, abuse etc etc. All of them much higher.
So do you think those things are none of my business too? BEcause they are a cost to society. And I have to live here as well.

Then why on earth would you be opposed to allowing gays and lesbians access to marriage, an institution that promotes monogamy? That just doesn't make any sense...

As for being more or less moral, it depends on how you measure morality. I don't consider consenting adults having sex to be immoral.

You don't think adultery is immoral? No surprise.
btw, what happened to the first gay couple married under MA law?
First Gay Marriage, Now Gay Divorce - U.S. & World - FOXNews.com

So much for fostering monogamy.

No, I don't think adultery is immoral. Wrong and in poor taste, but not immoral.

Would you like to outlaw divorce now too in addition to outlawing consenting adult sexual behavior?

Ted Olson (a conservative who lost his first wife on 9/11) on the issue of marriage equality:

Many of my fellow conservatives have an almost knee-jerk hostility toward gay marriage. This does not make sense, because same-sex unions promote the values conservatives prize. Marriage is one of the basic building blocks of our neighborhoods and our nation. At its best, it is a stable bond between two individuals who work to create a loving household and a social and economic partnership. We encourage couples to marry because the commitments they make to one another provide benefits not only to themselves but also to their families and communities. Marriage requires thinking beyond one's own needs. It transforms two individuals into a union based on shared aspirations, and in doing so establishes a formal investment in the well-being of society. The fact that individuals who happen to be gay want to share in this vital social institution is evidence that conservative ideals enjoy widespread acceptance. Conservatives should celebrate this, rather than lament it.

The Conservative Case for Gay Marriage
Why same-sex marriage is an American value.

And what branch of the Armed Forces did you serve in?

Yeah. He served, however, and that deserves respect. And let's leave the homophobia for the leftists, mmmkay?

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

Dave the whole reason he's on this thread is because he's a homophobe.

So he hates everyone who's ever been in the Navy, gays and blacks, the list gets longer everyday.

That's certainly easier than dealing with my arguments. Which you have failed to do, btw.

Rabbi, you've been sent to bed without supper multiple times in this thread. But like a petulant child who creates his own reality, you'll never admit it.

And Daveman circle-jerking you just feeds your un-reality.

Why anyone, including me, returns thinking you're going to wake up and take your medicine is beyond me.

That's certainly easier than dealing with my arguments. Which you have failed to do, btw.

Yeah, the argument that gays can marry any straight person they want is a great one, such a genius viewpoint goes way over my head.....................................

Rabbi, you've been sent to bed without supper multiple times in this thread. But like a petulant child who creates his own reality, you'll never admit it.

And Daveman circle-jerking you just feeds your un-reality.

Why anyone, including me, returns thinking you're going to wake up and take your medicine is beyond me.

Bereft of arguments all you have left is insults. And your "law degree" and "Harvard article", right, "counselor"?

Yeah, the argument that gays can marry any straight person they want is a great one, such a genius viewpoint goes way over my head.....................................

ANy time you'd care to refute the argument that gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people, go right ahead.
Waiting.

ANy time you'd care to refute the argument that gays have EXACTLY the same rights as straight people, go right ahead.
Waiting.

Been done, a dozen times on this very thread.

Sad that you had to resort to spewing your hate for the Navy, it's not their fault that it's monday morning.

Forum List

Back