Sarah Calls Out Maher!

JoeBlam

Rookie
Jun 1, 2013
Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

• Banned
Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

About time Todd stepped up and said something to Maher....he's an oil-field guy and snowmobile racer....total Alaskan....maybe he has but I haven't heard about it.

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013

maher_palin.jpg

Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013

He called the child retarded? God you people are so petty..

maher_palin.jpg

^^ says the woman who went off on a Bristol Palin is fat and ugly rant because she appeared on Dancing With The Stars. LOL

maher_palin.jpg

^^ says the woman who went off on a Bristol Palin is fat and ugly rant because she appeared on Dancing With The Stars. LOL

You seem to remember a lot about me, sock. I have no idea who you are.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

Last edited:
Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

I hope she's elected president. Not because she is my candidate of choice, but just to piss people like you off.

No, what's "petty" is your attitude that anything goes when insulting political opponents. I'm sure you and your kind would have aborted Trig with sciissors to his little head but Sarah did not. You despise her because you can't measure up to her....she's better looking, smarter, more successful, and obviously a better person and parent than you are.

Gee I'm sure glad the left is so tolerant and respectful of other's two faced hypocrite assholes.

Aren't they cute. The moment they don't like a conservative woman's views...out come the "bimbo" and "slut" cards. Ah... the party of women's rights. Gotta love it.