Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

He called the child retarded? God you people are so petty..
Limbaugh called Sandra Fluke a slut and you people were so petty about that ohh there is a war on women waa, waa, waa funny how a cheap shot at a thirty year old woman griping about not being able to pay for her birth control was such a outrage but taking a cheap shot at a child because you don't like his mother is acceptable.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

Gee I'm sure glad the left is so tolerant and respectful of other's two faced hypocrite assholes.

They've felt no shame about attacking GOP kids ie the Bush twins and all the Palin kids...even the 7 year old. Yet if somebody wonders why Barry's daughters weren't sent to public school like he promised, why they get seperate vacations on our dime, or why Barry uses them when it's convenient to talk about all kids.....the left goes APESHIT. :eek: progs like Maher and Letterman need to get curb-stomped.

So what was the actual joke anyway-in context? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks

Yeah, I believe he called the child retarded and they are all up in arms about that. Something ridiculous as always..

No, he called the lad a "retard"....you can say that to normal people but you'd never say that to or about a child with Downs Syndrome....were you raised in a whore house?

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

I hope she's elected president. Not because she is my candidate of choice, but just to piss people like you off.

Here's another scoop.

Sarah Palin will never be elected to an office outside of Alaska.

And I doubt very much that she could be elected dog catcher IN Alaska.

She's a petty fucking **** with no clue about how the world works.

She's also self absorbed and could care less about this country or Americans in general.

It's telling that anyone who claims to be an American even considers her for office.

She's a traitor.

Don't believe me?

Palin's secession flirtation - Los Angeles Times

So what was the actual joke anyway-in context? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks

Yeah, I believe he called the child retarded and they are all up in arms about that. Something ridiculous as always..

No, he called the lad a "retard"....you can say that to normal people but you'd never say that to or about a child with Downs Syndrome....were you raised in a whore house?

If anybody can find the wording to the actual joke in context, I'd like to see it? There is a big difference between saying he's retarded and calling him a retard.

But no matter what, Maher is a comedian talking to people who know what to expect at these shows.

Yes, and those on the right are always respectful and never use inflammatory language ever.

Such hypocrisy.

About kids? Other than Chelsea Clinton can you name a leftist puke's kid that got trashed?

Why did you say other than Chelsea Clinton? She was 12 or 13 at the time. Didn't that count? And did this kid get trashed or not? I can't tell yet because no one has said the actual joke.

She's a petty fucking **** with no clue about how the world works.

Ah, good for you....like Maher you use the "c" word on her.

She'd beat the crap outta you too, ya weakling punk.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

You challenged the wrong guy, you liberal troll. I don't give a shit where you live. You talk about a disabled child in that way again....I will verbally (and in debate fashion) rip your ego into so many shreds, you won't be able to say the word "wingnut" within a kilobit of my internet connection ever again. Got me? Nothing disturbs me more than people like you. You would exploit the kid's mental retardation to launch a cheap shot at a political opponent. You are an absolute disgrace, a classless individual.

Oh yes. I also believe in respect, for which you have not the guts to give to Palin or Trig. I also believe, that you had better have the balls to tell that stuff to peoples face. I also believe in karma. You can say all the stupid shit you want, but when you talk about a disabled kid like that, you lose all respect, forever. And me personally, I hope this bites you in the nads. Hard.

Last edited:

So why is calling Trig retarded slamming him anyway?

Who knows? Nobody can find the actual slight. Republicans are petty and fly off the handle at any little thing that hits them wrong.. :lol:

Why is calling Trig retarded a bad thing? Here's what the word means: Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

Again, I don't know the exact wording of the joke but what is the big fucking deal here?

So why is calling Trig retarded slamming him anyway?

Who knows? Nobody can find the actual slight. Republicans are petty and fly off the handle at any little thing that hits them wrong.. :lol:

Yeah, I noticed. Especially when they get a chance to slam someone they hate. I just wish they wouldn't say he is slamming Trig unless they knew for sure what happened and what was said.

Why did you say other than Chelsea Clinton? She was 12 or 13 at the time. Didn't that count? And did this kid get trashed or not? I can't tell yet because no one has said the actual joke.

Why? Because other than John McCain being overheard making the remark about Chelsea, I can't think of a single instance of the GOP attacking kids. Quite a bit different than your side's all-out assault on the Bush and Palin children. But of course you know that......it's all "situation ethics" with you progs.....must suck to be so full of hatred for people you never met.

This dickwad needs to be knocked into next week. What a douche...no wonder the tolerant left likes him.

Down Syndrome Advocates Silent on Maher Trashing Trig Palin

A national group sworn to advocate on behalf of people with Down syndrome won’t say a peep about Bill Maher blasting Sarah Palin’s children, including Trig Palin, as “inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes.’”

Has Palin Derangement syndrome trumped common decency?

It’s hard to imagine another explanation why groups dedicated to the dignity of people with Down syndrome have been so silent about Maher’s broadside, unleashed during a recent “Real Time with Bill Maher” telecast on HBO.

“And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.”

Down Syndrome Advocates Silent on Maher Trashing Trig Palin