Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Why did you say other than Chelsea Clinton? She was 12 or 13 at the time. Didn't that count? And did this kid get trashed or not? I can't tell yet because no one has said the actual joke.

Why? Because other than John McCain being overheard making the remark about Chelsea, I can't think of a single instance of the GOP attacking kids. Quite a bit different than your side's all-out assault on the Bush and Palin children. But of course you know that......it's all "situation ethics" with you progs.....must suck to be so full of hatred for people you never met.

Rush called her a dog when she was just a kid. And who said I hate anyone?

Yeah, I noticed. Especially when they get a chance to slam someone they hate. I just wish they wouldn't say he is slamming Trig unless they knew for sure what happened and what was said.

LMAO! accuse US of what you do....playground tactics....but then you're all still impudent children with mother-issues after dad got kicked out.

Maher called Trig a "retard" on stage....as a "comedy" routine....same as Letterman did to the Palin child claiming "she got knocked up by A-Rod".....she was 11 at the time.

Pretty funny eh?

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ @SarahPalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Sarah Palin ✔ @SarahPalinUSA
Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

He called the child retarded? God you people are so petty..

Coming from a liberal that's bit much.

I always thought better of you Sarah.

This dickwad needs to be knocked into next week. What a douche...no wonder the tolerant left likes him.

Down Syndrome Advocates Silent on Maher Trashing Trig Palin

A national group sworn to advocate on behalf of people with Down syndrome won’t say a peep about Bill Maher blasting Sarah Palin’s children, including Trig Palin, as “inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes.’”

Has Palin Derangement syndrome trumped common decency?

It’s hard to imagine another explanation why groups dedicated to the dignity of people with Down syndrome have been so silent about Maher’s broadside, unleashed during a recent “Real Time with Bill Maher” telecast on HBO.

“And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.”

That happened back in 2011 so if you can find something from this recent comment, I'd be grateful because I haven't been able to. Thanks.

Yeah, I noticed. Especially when they get a chance to slam someone they hate. I just wish they wouldn't say he is slamming Trig unless they knew for sure what happened and what was said.

LMAO! accuse US of what you do....playground tactics....but then you're all still impudent children with mother-issues after dad got kicked out.

Maher called Trig a "retard" on stage....as a "comedy" routine....same as Letterman did to the Palin child claiming "she got knocked up by A-Rod".....she was 11 at the time.

Pretty funny eh?

Did he use the word retard or retarded?

Why is calling Trig retarded a bad thing? Here's what the word means: Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

Again, I don't know the exact wording of the joke but what is the big fucking deal here?

What problem did you have with the sexist joke Letterman told about Willow Palin? The issue here, is that Sallow used trig as a means to demean his mother as well as the rest of his family. I don't tolerate people picking on disadvantaged or disabled kids. That is way out of bounds for me.

This dickwad needs to be knocked into next week. What a douche...no wonder the tolerant left likes him.

A national group sworn to advocate on behalf of people with Down syndrome won’t say a peep about Bill Maher blasting Sarah Palin’s children, including Trig Palin, as “inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes.’”

It’s hard to imagine another explanation why groups dedicated to the dignity of people with Down syndrome have been so silent about Maher’s broadside, unleashed during a recent “Real Time with Bill Maher” telecast on HBO.

“And when I point out that Sarah Palin is a vainglorious braggart, a liar, a whiner, a professional victim, a scold, a know-it-all, a chiseler, a bully who sells patriotism like a pimp, and the leader of a strange family of inbred weirdos straight out of ‘The Hills Have Eyes,’ that’s not sexist. I’m saying it because it’s true, not because it’s true of a woman.”

That happened back in 2011 so if you can find something from this recent comment, I'd be grateful because I haven't been able to. Thanks.

And? Search for your own recent comments I ain't your lackey. :cuckoo:

I'm never angry when I post here, but I was just put in a bad mood today. This is an open warning to all of you. Do not pick on handicapped kids/people. It is extremely offensive and downright mean. Are we all clear on this?

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

You challenged the wrong guy, you liberal troll. I don't give a shit where you live. You talk about a disabled child in that way again....I will verbally (and in debate fashion) rip your ego into so many shreds, you won't be able to say the word "wingnut" within a kilobit of my internet connection ever again. Got me? Nothing disturbs me more than people like you. You would exploit the kid's mental retardation to launch a cheap shot at a political opponent. You are an absolute disgrace, a classless individual.

Oh yes. I also believe in respect, for which you have not the guts to give to Palin or Trig. I also believe, that you had better have the balls to tell that stuff to peoples face. I also believe in karma. You can say all the stupid shit you want, but when you talk about a disabled kid like that, you lose all respect, forever. And me personally, I hope this bites you in the nads. Hard.

:lol:

Told you where I live pal.

I walk my dog daily in McCarren Park..twice. Morning and evening. Around 6am and 7pm respectively.

In the morning..and in the evening. My pic is up..with my dog.

Pretty easy to spot.

If Palin shows up..and asks..I'd say exactly what I posted here to her face.

Why is calling Trig retarded a bad thing? Here's what the word means: Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

Again, I don't know the exact wording of the joke but what is the big fucking deal here?

Well, there's no big deal to you, but when the left gets a burr up their collective asses they figure the right cannot call anyone anything even remotely derogatory. We can't use the "N" word even though many of them call each other the by that name. We can't call someone a Macaca, which hardly anyone even knew the meaning of the word before the left decided to use it against Senator George Allen and got him kicked out of office.

We have no problem with these words as long as your self-righteous indignation is applied equally.

We should be able to use phrases like "Porch Monkey" without being accused of racism. Not that I want to use the phrase, but it seems there is a constant double-standard in play here.

Last edited:

Well, there's no big deal to you, but when the left gets a burr up their collective asses they figure the right cannot call anyone anything even remotely derogatory. We can't use the "N" word even though many of them call each other the by that name. We can't call someone a Macaca, which hardly anyone even knew the meaning of the word before the left decided to use it against Senator George Allen and got him kicked out of office.

We have no problem with these words as long as your self-righteous indignation is applied equally.

Neither Palin nor Maher hold office.

They can say what ever they want.

So can you.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

You challenged the wrong guy, you liberal troll. I don't give a shit where you live. You talk about a disabled child in that way again....I will verbally (and in debate fashion) rip your ego into so many shreds, you won't be able to say the word "wingnut" within a kilobit of my internet connection ever again. Got me? Nothing disturbs me more than people like you. You would exploit the kid's mental retardation to launch a cheap shot at a political opponent. You are an absolute disgrace, a classless individual.

Oh yes. I also believe in respect, for which you have not the guts to give to Palin or Trig. I also believe, that you had better have the balls to tell that stuff to peoples face. I also believe in karma. You can say all the stupid shit you want, but when you talk about a disabled kid like that, you lose all respect, forever. And me personally, I hope this bites you in the nads. Hard.

I walk my dog daily in McCarren Park..twice. Morning and evening. Around 6am and 7pm respectively.

Pretty easy to spot.

Wait, you walk yourself?

I'm not a pervert, Sallow, I am not interested in where you live.

Whatever. But you won't issue a direct challenge like that to me again, I grant you that much. Fuck off.

I will say this the next time someone on the right attacks a Democrats child I don't want to see or hear any phony outrage from the left about it you have made it clear you have no problem with attacking a politicians children so what is good for the Republican goose is equally good for the Democrat gander.

Not fucking likely.

But I bet she could take you, Jungle Avenger.

You wouldn't make it through a night in that jungle NOW, Swallow....you'd be quivering like a mouse and something would smell your fear and come in for a look.

Last edited:

Pretty easy to spot.

Wait, you walk yourself?

I'm not a pervert, Sallow, I am not interested in where you live.

Whatever. But you won't issue a direct challenge like that to me again, I grant you that much. Fuck off.

Run up and punch me..crusader.

Is that direct enough?

And? Search for your own recent comments I ain't your lackey. :cuckoo:

I asked because I already looked and couldn't find them. Thanks anyway for being a bitch.

Not fucking likely.

But I bet she could take you, Jungle Avenger.

You wouldn't make it through a night in that jungle NOW, Swallow....you'd be quivering like a mouse and something would smell your fear and come in for a look.

Been in jungles before ace.

And no faggot..no swallow for you old man.

I don't roll like that.

Go back to the barracks and do what you are good at..like the good ole days when you were on your knees slobbing CIA dick.

Queenie.