Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Let me ask a question if someone on the right politician, talk show host, comedian, hell one of us posting here made demeaning or insulting comments about the Obama children what would the reaction from the left be?

:lol:

Told you where I live pal.

I walk my dog daily in McCarren Park..twice. Morning and evening. Around 6am and 7pm respectively.

In the morning..and in the evening. My pic is up..with my dog.

Pretty easy to spot.

If Palin shows up..and asks..I'd say exactly what I posted here to her face.

Wait, you walk yourself?

I'm not a pervert, Sallow, I am not interested in where you live.

Whatever. But you won't issue a direct challenge like that to me again, I grant you that much. Fuck off.

Run up and punch me..crusader.

Is that direct enough?

Really? What if I were really there in Brooklyn right now, would you still ask me to? I didn't think so, coward. You can talk trash behind an internet connection, but if you say stuff like that to some guy on the street up there, he will be more than happy to oblige, and gleefully knock you on your neo-liberal ass.

And I'll do the next best thing. I'll embarrass you in front of all of your liberal friends on this board. You are a bully. You have no respect for your fellow man, and you give the human race a bad name.

Last edited:
ummm..... what did the "Breitbart blogger" think he was in for when he purchased tickets to see Maher in Vegas? :eusa_eh:

A story most likely....I mean, it's no secret what Maher does on stage with bouncers around to handle anybody he might offend. That boy goes to the Playboy Mansion and still has to use a roofie to get laid.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png
The freak looks like a vampire.

Let me ask a question if someone on the right politician, talk show host, comedian, hell one of us posting here made demeaning or insulting comments about the Obama children what would the reaction from the left be?

Probably one like mine. But hey, I'll defend Sasha and Malia from conservative, too. None of this name calling is acceptable from anyone.

Wait, you walk yourself?

I'm not a pervert, Sallow, I am not interested in where you live.

Whatever. But you won't issue a direct challenge like that to me again, I grant you that much. Fuck off.

Is that direct enough?

Really? What if I were really there in Brooklyn right now, would you still ask me to? I didn't think so, coward. You can talk trash behind an internet connection, but if you say stuff like that to some guy on the street up there, he will be more than happy to oblige.

And I'll do the next best thing. I'll embarrass you in front of all of your liberal friends on this board. You are a bully. You have no respect for your fellow man, and you give the human race a bad name.

I wouldn't "ask" you to do shit, Crusader.

I know the law.

What you do is up to you.

What happens next?

two n00bs nippin at Sallow's heels

As to the OP, this is from the link, looks like the guy was "doin' a Darrell" (fishing expedition)

Futrell, a former Las Vegas sports broadcaster and Breitbart News contributor, says on his blog...

theres also a nutter ad on the page on how to convert an ar-15 so the black helicopters can't find it :alcoholic:

Last edited:

Is that direct enough?

Really? What if I were really there in Brooklyn right now, would you still ask me to? I didn't think so, coward. You can talk trash behind an internet connection, but if you say stuff like that to some guy on the street up there, he will be more than happy to oblige.

I know the law.

What happens next?

You challenged me to a fight, Sallow. So you did "ask" me to do something.

What part of that (other than the first sentence) made sense to you? Did I really scare the snot out of you? Is that why you're rambling now? You pissed off the wrong Crusader buddy, and I ain't joking around.

Why is calling Trig retarded a bad thing? Here's what the word means: Less advanced, esp. mentally, than is usual for one's age.

Again, I don't know the exact wording of the joke but what is the big fucking deal here?

Well, there's no big deal to you, but when the left gets a burr up their collective asses they figure the right cannot call anyone anything even remotely derogatory. We can't use the "N" word even though many of them call each other the by that name. We can't call someone a Macaca, which hardly anyone even knew the meaning of the word before the left decided to use it against Senator George Allen and got him kicked out of office.

We have no problem with these words as long as your self-righteous indignation is applied equally.

Neither Palin nor Maher hold office.

They can say what ever they want.

So can you.

Well, Robert Byrd used the "N" word and you have no problem with that. Word is Hillary and Bill do as well. The blacks on the White House staff said that the Clinton White House was really prejudice, so was the Carter White House. It's clear that Obama is a racist because of his unequal application of the law in his DoJ and from statements in his books. I don't think you have an argument here.

Last edited:

Why are you asking such a question?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-ZJjFf4Yk]Glenn Beck Mocks Pres. Obama's Daughter (Entire Radio Segment) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDE4_Q35_m8]Limbaugh, Beck team up to mock children - YouTube[/ame]

I know the law.

What happens next?

Nuthin is going to "happen" and you know it so you continue to bait a superior man knowing you can without consequence. Anybody who hates women like you do is too miserable to have one so it's obvious which way you swing. Over the years I've invited half a dozen loud-mouths like you to viist me in a public parking lot in Phoenix....none of them showed, not a one. Phffffffttttttttt.

As to the OP, this is from the link, looks like the guy was "doin' a Darrell" (fishing expedition)

Futrell, a former Las Vegas sports broadcaster and Breitbart News contributor, says on his blog...

I did more than nip at his heels. He's so terrified of me, his speech is starting to jumble.

I had better leave this thread though, before a mod puts me in solitary.

I know the law.

What happens next?

What part of that (other than the first sentence) made sense to you? Did I really scare the snot out of you? Is that why you're rambling now? You pissed off the wrong Crusader buddy, and I ain't joking around.

Didn't "challenge" you to shit..Crusader.

If you think you can shut me up..do so.

Otherwise..you are just blowing it out your ass.

There isn't much that "scares" me either.

That happened back in 2011 so if you can find something from this recent comment, I'd be grateful because I haven't been able to. Thanks.

And? Search for your own recent comments I ain't your lackey. :cuckoo:

I asked because I already looked and couldn't find them. Thanks anyway for being a bitch.

Riiight ...sorry hag...I wasn't born yesterday. You were poo pooing the article I posted assuming it was to prove a point to you. It wasn't. Now kiss off.

I know the law.

What happens next?

Nuthin is going to "happen" and you know it so you continue to bait a superior man knowing you can without consequence. Anybody who hates women like you do is too miserable to have one so it's obvious which way you swing. Over the years I've invited half a dozen loud-mouths like you to viist me in a public parking lot in Phoenix....none of them showed, not a one. Phffffffttttttttt.

I don't hate women, faggot.

That would be you.

You're the one asking a 52 year old straight man for a swallow, queenie.

And it ain't me telling anyone to shut up, Joe Butt Slam..that would be your buddy..

The Crusader.

I don't tell anyone to do shit.

Got it?

I know the law.

What happens next?

:popcorn:

I did more than nip at his heels. He's so terrified of me, his speech is starting to jumble.

I had better leave this thread though, before a mod puts me in solitary.

Man..

That really makes my day.

:lmao:

But what can you expect from a Crusader? Complete and total delusions of grandeur!

:laugh2:

I know the law.

What happens next?

"Run up and punch me"

You are a classical example of what I refer to as an "inferiority complex." Hey here's a bright idea, come to my place. I post my location for all to see on this board, if you want to talk trash to me, lets do it mano y mano. Otherwise, shut your face. Absolutely ridiculous, flaunting your e-peen for all to see.

Why are you asking such a question?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-ZJjFf4Yk]Glenn Beck Mocks Pres. Obama's Daughter (Entire Radio Segment) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDE4_Q35_m8]Limbaugh, Beck team up to mock children - YouTube[/ame]

And your response is what it's acceptable or the more common liberal line it's racist and hate speech?