Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

Yes you have a choice to speak your mind, if you had any stones of your own you would know Maher is a POS for making statements like this...

Sallow there are a number of creatures who crawl on there belly, apparently you are one of them who lives in Brooklyn...

Odds are 10 to 1 TK takes you in 2 minutes...

So what was the actual joke anyway-in context? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks

Yeah, I believe he called the child retarded and they are all up in arms about that. Something ridiculous as always..
Yes - totally out of bounds, fact-wise.

Oh, wait . . .

Down syndrome (DS) or Down's syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is a genetic disorder caused by the presence of all or part of a third copy of chromosome 21.[1] Down syndrome is the most common chromosome abnormality in humans.[2] It is typically associated with a delay in cognitive ability (mental retardation, or MR) and physical growth, and a particular set of facial characteristics.[1] The average IQ of young adults with Down syndrome is around 50, whereas young adults without the condition typically have an IQ of 100.[1][3] (MR has historically been defined as an IQ below 70.) A large proportion of individuals with Down syndrome have a severe degree of intellectual disability.[1]

The DNC was a little slow getting the approved talking points out this morning. Better get them to work on that.

Last edited:
You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

Yes you have a choice to speak your mind, if you had any stones of your own you would know Maher is a POS for making statements like this...

Sallow there are a number of creatures who crawl on there belly, apparently you are one of them who lives in Brooklyn...

The invite is there, he knows where to find me. Nah, he's too scared. Liberals like to talk smack on a board, but when someone retaliates, they run for the hills. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though.

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

And these same men pick on Palin herself, who is truly this decades, Susan B. Anthony. :eusa_shhh:

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

The only similar qualities between Anthony and Palin is that they are both female.

Begins and ends there.

Both were republicans and both women were ridiculed and tormented for their ideas.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

For stating facts?

Boy, you wingnuts hate hearing them even more than using them!

I live in Brooklyn pal.

The invite is there, he knows where to find me. Nah, he's too scared. Liberals like to talk smack on a board, but when someone retaliates, they run for the hills. Thanks for the vote of confidence, though.

The truly sad part is he would defend Maher for this, how does the party of compassion defend this POS? Could it be because they are frauds?

I live in Brooklyn pal.

For stating facts?

And hear we have the resident POS of USMB, how many tricks do they make you do for your treats?

For stating facts?

And hear we have the resident POS of USMB, how many tricks do they make you do for your treats?
I'll make it simple for you, simpleton:

Is Down's Syndrome a form of retardation?

Feel free to revisit post #102

I disagree with obama's polocies and i'm called a racist by the left. I say obama is half black and the liberals call it hate speech. If i question him in anyway i'm a crazy right winger, but liberals called bush every name in the book and that was okay.

Last edited:
For stating facts?

I'll make it simple for you, simpleton:

Is Down's Syndrome a form of retardation?

Feel free to revisit post #102

I wouldn't be too far off in saying that Liberalism is a mental disease of its own. Plain and simple.

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

And these same men pick on Palin herself, who is truly this decades, Susan B. Anthony. :eusa_shhh:

Baaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

The only similar qualities between Anthony and Palin is that they are both female.

Begins and ends there.

Sure does.

Try to imagine Palin writing this:
The true relation of the sexes never can be attained until woman is free and equal with man. Neither in the making nor executing of the laws regulating these relations has woman ever had the slightest voice. The statutes for marriage and divorce, for adultery, breach of promise, seduction, rape, bigamy, abortion, infanticide—all were made by men. - SB Anthony, speech, ca 1870

Retarded is not the PC term for the mentally challanged.

And we all know how PC the right is.

The truly sad part is he would defend Maher for this, how does the party of compassion defend this POS? Could it be because they are frauds?

Ding Ding...we have a winner! Party of frauds lead by the king of frauds. :eusa_angel:

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

You guys realize that Maher is a troll right? Everyone here getting back and screaming at each other, Palin's tweet to him - that's what he gets off on.

Don't feed the trolls people.