Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Aren't they cute. The moment they don't like a conservative woman's views...out come the "bimbo" and "slut" cards. Ah... the party of women's rights. Gotta love it.
Remember, there weren't any women dressed as brains outside the RNC convention...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh... those are brains? They look like they are draped with intestines. They sure do like the moronic get ups. They should just stick to giant vaginas.

Those are vaginas. I said there weren't any women dressed as brains.

That's because the left has decided that women are merely genitals. The only issue important to women is having free birth control so they can have sex whenever they want.

And liberal women seem to have no problem with that.

Remember, there weren't any women dressed as brains outside the RNC convention...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh... those are brains? They look like they are draped with intestines. They sure do like the moronic get ups. They should just stick to giant vaginas.

Those are vaginas. I said there weren't any women dressed as brains.

That's because the left has decided that women are merely genitals. The only issue important to women is having free birth control so they can have sex whenever they want.

And liberal women seem to have no problem with that.

That's what they think their genitals look like? Did they miss their last "be one with your vagina" mirror party? Nice that lefties view their women as ***** though. No wonder they are always throwing that word around. :eusa_whistle:

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.
[MENTION=25283]Sallow[/MENTION] : What a pathetic example of a blowhard, imbecilic asshole you are, Sallow. I pity you, all that call you friend and those that applaud your misguided, self righteous bullshit posts.

BTW, your incessant reference to male genitalia and fellatio is indicative of your guilt ridden denial that you are the the subject of your own disdain. There are many good gay and lesbian people in the world. I suggest you come out of your closet and celebrate your true identity.

It is people like you that give assholes a bad name.

Fuck you very much.

Last edited:
I will say this the next time someone on the right attacks a Democrats child I don't want to see or hear any phony outrage from the left about it you have made it clear you have no problem with attacking a politicians children so what is good for the Republican goose is equally good for the Democrat gander.

You'll take their double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, limp-wristed fingers.

I won't take their double standard but I will throw it right back in their face.

why do liberals tolerate it when another lib uses the word retarded when referring to a cons kid?

why do conservatives tolerate it when another conservative uses the word retarded when referring to a cons kid?

Palin Considering 2012 Run, Defends Limbaugh's Use Of 'Retard' On Fox News Sunday

If you need your nose rubbed in anything else, let me know.

How about I rub your nose in that link? Try something other than the Huffington Post. There's a difference between calling another person not afflicted with the illness a retard, and calling a disabled child who can't help being born that way a retard, as a pejorative. In one sense it's an alternate for "stupid" in another it's used to degrade a handicapped child.

It's quite funny how you didn't call out Bill Maher for his ugly comments. Funny how the Huffington Post didn't do the same either. Ironically, you are focused on conservative miscues, and not calling down your own for it.

Last edited:
why do liberals tolerate it when another lib uses the word retarded when referring to a cons kid?

why do conservatives tolerate it when another conservative uses the word retarded when referring to a cons kid?

Palin Considering 2012 Run, Defends Limbaugh's Use Of 'Retard' On Fox News Sunday

How about I rub your nose in that link? Try something other than the Huffington Post. There's a difference between calling another person not afflicted with the illness a retard, and calling a disabled child who can't help being born that way a retard, as a pejorative. In one sense it's an alternate for "stupid" in another it's used to degrade a handicapped child.

It's quite funny how you didn't call out Bill Maher for his ugly comments. Funny how the Huffington Post didn't do the same either.

There sure is. One is an insult, and a slam at the retarded, while the other is the plain fact that the child is indeed retarded.

Your outrage is as fucked up and backward as your ideology.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

^ talk about an angry intolerant liberal showing its true colors. Thanks for revealing the type of sick individual you really are.

It's quite funny how you didn't call out Bill Maher for his ugly comments. Funny how the Huffington Post didn't do the same either.

There sure is. One is an insult, and a slam at the retarded, while the other is the plain fact that the child is indeed retarded.

Your sense of right and wrong is what's fucked up. :eusa_whistle:

Frankly both of them were slams at the retarded, and you are trying to justify one over the other. Pathetic, Synth. Have you no shred of decency? Using a mentally disabled child to label his entire family that way?

Trig Palin IS retarded, for Gods sake, If you have Down Syndrome, you are, by definition, retarded.

Are righties so damned politically correct that they can't state the truth?

Your sense of right and wrong is what's fucked up. :eusa_whistle:

Frankly both of them were slams at the retarded, and you are trying to justify one over the other. Pathetic, Synth. Have you no shred of decency? Using a mentally disabled child to label his entire family that way?

That is EXACTLY what you just did a few posts ago. Retard.

You challenged the wrong guy, you liberal troll. I don't give a shit where you live. You talk about a disabled child in that way again....I will verbally (and in debate fashion) rip your ego into so many shreds, you won't be able to say the word "wingnut" within a kilobit of my internet connection ever again. Got me? Nothing disturbs me more than people like you. You would exploit the kid's mental retardation to launch a cheap shot at a political opponent. You are an absolute disgrace, a classless individual.

Oh yes. I also believe in respect, for which you have not the guts to give to Palin or Trig. I also believe, that you had better have the balls to tell that stuff to peoples face. I also believe in karma. You can say all the stupid shit you want, but when you talk about a disabled kid like that, you lose all respect, forever. And me personally, I hope this bites you in the nads. Hard.

:lol:

Told you where I live pal.

I walk my dog daily in McCarren Park..twice. Morning and evening. Around 6am and 7pm respectively.

In the morning..and in the evening. My pic is up..with my dog.

Pretty easy to spot.

If Palin shows up..and asks..I'd say exactly what I posted here to her face.
I bet you don't even pick up your dog's shit.

Really?

You bet?

If you lose will you "Dave".

:lol:

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

^ talk about an angry intolerant liberal showing its true colors. Thanks for revealing the type of sick individual you really are.

Well not sick enough to get a sitting Senator capped in the head by a psycho..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

Palin's a self absorbed **** with no idea of how the world works.

I hope she's elected president. Not because she is my candidate of choice, but just to piss people like you off.

Here's another scoop.

Sarah Palin will never be elected to an office outside of Alaska.

And I doubt very much that she could be elected dog catcher IN Alaska.

She's a petty fucking **** with no clue about how the world works.

She's also self absorbed and could care less about this country or Americans in general.

It's telling that anyone who claims to be an American even considers her for office.

She's a traitor.

Don't believe me?

Palin's secession flirtation - Los Angeles Times
We're talking aobut Palin, not Obama.

Obama was involved with secession, when, exactly?

I will say this the next time someone on the right attacks a Democrats child I don't want to see or hear any phony outrage from the left about it you have made it clear you have no problem with attacking a politicians children so what is good for the Republican goose is equally good for the Democrat gander.

You'll take their double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, limp-wristed fingers.

I won't take their double standard but I will throw it right back in their face.

They whine like little bitches when that happens, don't they? :lol:

Can't wait until President Palin gets to use Obama Police State infrastructure against traitors right here in the USA