Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Oh my bad..she's congresswoman, Joe Buttslam. And projecting again about you faggotness?

Yeah..we know all about you and the boys from Company Blue in the bathroom, Queenie.

And you see Gabby on the tube? She puts the blame squarely on Sister Sarah.

Buttslam.

I see you're the same vile little prick each and every day eh, Swallow? You didn't know Gabby wasn't a "Senator" because you're a moron....a filthy-mouthed coward pretending to be a "big bad wolf"....we used to have a draftee or two like you along out in the bush....sometimes they didn't make it back to the bird....know why?

Oh my bad..she's congresswoman, Joe Buttslam. And projecting again about you faggotness?

Yeah..we know all about you and the boys from Company Blue in the bathroom, Queenie.

Buttslam.

I see you're the same vile little prick each and every day eh, Swallow? You didn't know Gabby wasn't a "Senator" because you're a moron....a filthy-mouthed coward pretending to be a "big bad wolf"....we used to have a draftee or two like you along out in the bush....sometimes they didn't make it back to the bird....know why?

Had you sussed out from day one, Buttslam.

In the "rear" with the gear..

:lol:

Bet you took alot of gear in the rear.

Buttslam.

Buttslam.

I can only imagine how you'd have avoided the draft...dressed in drag, probably with multiple sex toys sticking out of your various holes, screaming the word "****", and clucking like a chicken, right?

animatedchicken.gif

Let me ask a question if someone on the right politician, talk show host, comedian, hell one of us posting here made demeaning or insulting comments about the Obama children what would the reaction from the left be?

It would probably be outrage. The reaction from your fellow righties would probably be silence or agreement. I have heard lots of disparaging comments about politician's kids coming from the right all the way back to Amy Carter, a number of the Kennedy kids, Chelsea Clinton, and now the Obama girls. Disgusting, and I think Maher is a creep for bringing Palin's family into it. But it is certainly nothing new, and it isn't something endemic to any one side of the political aisle. Just a by-product of being in the limelight as one of the rich and famous.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

That explains a lot, Sallow...
There is a reason why people from NYC are disliked throughout most of the rest of the country and that reason is that so many of them like you, are COMPLETE ASSHOLES!

Trig Palin IS retarded, for Gods sake, If you have Down Syndrome, you are, by definition, retarded.

Are righties so damned politically correct that they can't state the truth?

Funny how the left dictates that political correctness only applies to one side, isn't it?

By what you're using instead of logic, it's okay to call Muslims "rag heads", right? They do have rags on their heads. So calling them rag heads is the truth.

Let me guess. That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right?
What's your definition of a rag?

Mine is 'an old piece of cloth that is no longer used for it's original purpose, and is now used for dirty jobs'.

Would that apply to what they wear on their heads?
It's funny how you think you get to dictate the meanings of words. :lol:

Because of McCain/Palin.

Nah, you think you're superior mentally and emotionally to GOPers.....what do you base that on, being an atheist? A college student for 13 years? A vegan? An OWS type? Gay?

Serously, you just claimed you base your opinions on "logic". It's my contention you base nothing on logic, and every decision you make on emotion posing as logic. There's an air of superiority about you leftists that I don't get.....are you good at anything, done anything, become anything?
Synthia thinks he's superior because he's a liberal.

That's it. That's all he's got.

He really does believe that "being a liberal" is an accomplishment worthy of respect, that it gives his opinions greater weight than those of other people.

I don't care. Sarah calling out Maher is completely pointless. No one would know he said anything if she didn't bring attention to it. She is doing so to get herself some free publicity on two topics she likes 1)protecting her child & 2) Bashing Maher.

Buttslam.

Buttslam.
Why do you hate gays?

You use homosexuality as an insult. Therefore, you think there's something wrong with it.

You can't credibly deny this. And spare us the "But some of my best friends are gay!!" bullshit.

Buttslam.
Why do you hate gays?

You use homosexuality as an insult. Therefore, you think there's something wrong with it.

You can't credibly deny this. And spare us the "But some of my best friends are gay!!" bullshit.

I don't hate gays.

I hate gay shit.

Learn the difference.

You wanna be gay..fine. Keep it to yourself. Don't prance your gay shit in front of me.

And no..I don't have any gay friends. My girlfriend does. And they know I don't like gay shit. So they keep mum when I am around.

Buttslam.
Why do you hate gays?

I don't hate gays.

I hate gay shit.

Learn the difference.

You wanna be gay..fine. Keep it to yourself. Don't prance your gay shit in front of me.

And no..I don't have any gay friends. My girlfriend does. And they know I don't like gay shit. So they keep mum when I am around.
But you don't hate gays.

You really expect anyone to believe that bullshit?

Of course, as we've seen time and again (because I've pointed it out to them specifically), none of your prog pals will condemn you for your homophobia.

No enemies on the left.

Typical liberal...accuses others of what he himself is guilty of...but somehow can't see it. Sallow doesn't hate gays...as long as they hide themselves from him. Gotta love it.

Buttslam.

Sounds like you two girls are fixin' for a good old fashioned slap-fight! No purses now, we don't want anyone to get hurt. :lol:

Buttslam.
Why do you hate gays?

I don't hate gays.

I hate gay shit.

Learn the difference.

And yet you chose 'Swallow' as your screen name... :eusa_whistle:

Good grief, so what. The child IS retarded. I know that's not the "politically correct" term to use, but I thought conservatives disliked having political correctness shoved down their throat.

And who cares what Sarah Palin has to say, anyway? Why is anyone still paying any attention to this silly bitch? I just don't get it. We're embarrassed enough up here in Alaska to have elected her as our governor, but at least we've learned our lesson. Most of us, anyway.

And we're a red state, by the way.

Mahr called him "RETARD"....this has nothing to do with "PC" that's your side's demand certain words be unspoken (by our side only). This is about insulting the child of a political enemy; if you haven't figured out what's wrong with that at this point, you're a lost cause.

p.s. you elected her and then hounded her out of office with nuisance suits. Maybe you could post your resume and we can compare it to your ex-Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, ex-GOVERNOR, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, TEA PARTY LEADER, and successful business woman.

I'm waiting.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what "my side" is. I don't have a side, I'm registered to vote as a nonpartisan.

We did not hound her out of office with nuisance suits. That was ONE WOMAN who was doing all of that, not the entire population of Alaska.

Sarah Palin quit on her own so that she could pursue loftier goals. Like reality shows and such. ROFLMAO Plus she was really going downhill as governor, even her supporters were deserting her towards the end. She was appalling.

My resume has nothing to do with it. This isn't about "me" versus Sarah. Most Alaskans agree with me, and like I said, we're a red state. That's how bad she is.

Then her boy Joe Miller tried to steal the senate seat away from Lisa Murkowski. He won in the primary. She came back with a write-in campaign and beat him resoundingly. The fact that Sarah Palin supported him probably really worked against him.

There are still a few hangers-on who cling to Sarah's skirt and think she's really something. But most people have wised up.

She's probably played a great role in helping to get Obama elected to his first term. I usually vote Republican, but when John McCain announced her as his running mate, I was "What the fuck???" That was a really, really stupid move on the Republicans' part. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

Last edited:
Funny how the left dictates that political correctness only applies to one side, isn't it?

By what you're using instead of logic, it's okay to call Muslims "rag heads", right? They do have rags on their heads. So calling them rag heads is the truth.

Let me guess. That's different. Somehow. It just is.

Right?
What's your definition of a rag?

Mine is 'an old piece of cloth that is no longer used for it's original purpose, and is now used for dirty jobs'.

Would that apply to what they wear on their heads?
It's funny how you think you get to dictate the meanings of words. :lol:
What's your definition of rag?

Webster says:

a : a waste piece of cloth

Wow - just like my definition. Merriam-Webster must be a bunch of Liberals.

Loser. :lol:

Good grief, so what. The child IS retarded. I know that's not the "politically correct" term to use, but I thought conservatives disliked having political correctness shoved down their throat.

And who cares what Sarah Palin has to say, anyway? Why is anyone still paying any attention to this silly bitch? I just don't get it. We're embarrassed enough up here in Alaska to have elected her as our governor, but at least we've learned our lesson. Most of us, anyway.

And we're a red state, by the way.

Mahr called him "RETARD"....this has nothing to do with "PC" that's your side's demand certain words be unspoken (by our side only). This is about insulting the child of a political enemy; if you haven't figured out what's wrong with that at this point, you're a lost cause.

p.s. you elected her and then hounded her out of office with nuisance suits. Maybe you could post your resume and we can compare it to your ex-Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, ex-GOVERNOR, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, TEA PARTY LEADER, and successful business woman.

I'm waiting.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what "my side" is. I don't have a side, I'm registered to vote as a nonpartisan.

We did not hound her out of office with nuisance suits. That was ONE WOMAN who was doing all of that, not the entire population of Alaska.

Sarah Palin quit on her own so that she could pursue loftier goals. Like reality shows and such. ROFLMAO Plus she was really going downhill as governor, even her supporters were deserting her towards the end. She was appalling.

My resume has nothing to do with it. This isn't about "me" versus Sarah. Most Alaskans agree with me, and like I said, we're a red state. That's how bad she is.

Then her boy Joe Miller tried to steal the senate seat away from Lisa Murkowski. He won in the primary. She came back with a write-in campaign and beat him resoundingly. The fact that Sarah Palin supported him probably really worked against him.

There are still a few hangers-on who cling to Sarah's skirt and think she's really something. But most people have wised up.

She's probably played a great role in helping to get Obama elected to his first term. I usually vote Republican, but when John McCain announced her as his running mate, I was "What the fuck???" That was a really, really stupid move on the Republicans' part. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

You're the one who called her a "silly ass bitch" but yet won't tell us how your resume stacks up against hers....it was a simple request and you won't do it and I know why. Libs love to snipe at their betters and you're no different despite your claim you're a "non partisan"
TDQkU.gif

As to the nuisance suits, it wasn't "one woman" although that freak did a lot of them....as it turned out, your state regs prevented her defending herself with state counsel so she had to pay her own lawyer....at the $500,000 mark, she and Todd had had enough. I bet you do know this and can't bring yourself to admit Sarah replaced the Murkowski crooks in her gas/oil conservation commissioner job and got Alaskans their fair share of the oil revenue. Tell ya what, next time your kind decides to trash Palin and laugh at her kids getting trashed, shave your pits and step up to the plate for a sister, eh?

Last edited: