Sarah Calls Out Maher!

What's your definition of a rag?

Mine is 'an old piece of cloth that is no longer used for it's original purpose, and is now used for dirty jobs'.

Would that apply to what they wear on their heads?
It's funny how you think you get to dictate the meanings of words. :lol:
What's your definition of rag?

Webster says:

a : a waste piece of cloth

Wow - just like my definition. Merriam-Webster must be a bunch of Liberals.

Loser. :lol:

Really? This is your play....what a "rag" is? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD.
mad_zps639a98d3.gif

Last edited:
Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

He called the child retarded? God you people are so petty..

Why does the little prick need to make jokes about children, the guy is a classless clueless dumb fuck.

I guess when you can't get laid, Maher has to resort to some snarky comments to make up for his lack of manhood.

Last edited:
Mahr called him "RETARD"....this has nothing to do with "PC" that's your side's demand certain words be unspoken (by our side only). This is about insulting the child of a political enemy; if you haven't figured out what's wrong with that at this point, you're a lost cause.

p.s. you elected her and then hounded her out of office with nuisance suits. Maybe you could post your resume and we can compare it to your ex-Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, ex-GOVERNOR, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, TEA PARTY LEADER, and successful business woman.

I'm waiting.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what "my side" is. I don't have a side, I'm registered to vote as a nonpartisan.

We did not hound her out of office with nuisance suits. That was ONE WOMAN who was doing all of that, not the entire population of Alaska.

Sarah Palin quit on her own so that she could pursue loftier goals. Like reality shows and such. ROFLMAO Plus she was really going downhill as governor, even her supporters were deserting her towards the end. She was appalling.

My resume has nothing to do with it. This isn't about "me" versus Sarah. Most Alaskans agree with me, and like I said, we're a red state. That's how bad she is.

Then her boy Joe Miller tried to steal the senate seat away from Lisa Murkowski. He won in the primary. She came back with a write-in campaign and beat him resoundingly. The fact that Sarah Palin supported him probably really worked against him.

There are still a few hangers-on who cling to Sarah's skirt and think she's really something. But most people have wised up.

She's probably played a great role in helping to get Obama elected to his first term. I usually vote Republican, but when John McCain announced her as his running mate, I was "What the fuck???" That was a really, really stupid move on the Republicans' part. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

You're the one who called her a "silly ass bitch" but yet won't tell us how your resume stacks up against hers....it was a simple request and you won't do it and I know why. Libs love to snipe at their betters and you're no different despite your claim you're a "non partisan"
TDQkU.gif

As to the nuisance suits, it wasn't "one woman" although that freak did a lot of them....as it turned out, your state regs prevented her defending herself with state counsel so she had to pay her own lawyer....at the $500,000 mark, she and Todd had had enough. I bet you do know this and can't bring yourself to admit Sarah replaced the Murkowski crooks in her gas/oil conservation commissioner job and got Alaskans their fair share of the oil revenue. Tell ya what, next time your kind decides to trash Palin and laugh at her kids getting trashed, shave your pits and step up to the plate for a sister, eh?

Gee whiz! She's just a misunderstood genius! You have convinced us also too!

Why do you hate gays?

You use homosexuality as an insult. Therefore, you think there's something wrong with it.

You can't credibly deny this. And spare us the "But some of my best friends are gay!!" bullshit.

I don't hate gays.

I hate gay shit.

Learn the difference.

You wanna be gay..fine. Keep it to yourself. Don't prance your gay shit in front of me.

And no..I don't have any gay friends. My girlfriend does. And they know I don't like gay shit. So they keep mum when I am around.

And yet you chose 'Swallow' as your screen name... :eusa_whistle:

Sorry Unkie..

That's not the moniker..it's to bad you confuse something you want to do with what's on the screen.

You playing dress up as a little china doll isn't going to help either.

Maybe you can slobber on Joe Buttslam's knob.

You two can change positions to be fair.

And swallow each other all you want.

Who the fuck is Bill Maher ??

Believe or not..this is probably the most astute reaction to this thread.

Who is Maher?

He's the fucking court jester.

Who cares what he says..

It's his job to be absurd.

:clap2:

No. It's his job to be funny. He fails at it.

Well I am sure if he were "failing" at it he would have faded off into obscurity after the Bush administration had their buddies boot his show off the air.

That didn't happen.

And you are participating in a thread concerning Maher.

Which, by the way, helps him.

Oh my bad..she's congresswoman, Joe Buttslam. And projecting again about you faggotness?

Yeah..we know all about you and the boys from Company Blue in the bathroom, Queenie.

And you see Gabby on the tube? She puts the blame squarely on Sister Sarah.

Buttslam.

I see you're the same vile little prick each and every day eh, Swallow? You didn't know Gabby wasn't a "Senator" because you're a moron....a filthy-mouthed coward pretending to be a "big bad wolf"....we used to have a draftee or two like you along out in the bush....sometimes they didn't make it back to the bird....know why?

Sounds like you two girls are fixin' for a good old fashioned slap-fight! No purses now, we don't want anyone to get hurt. :lol:

Hey Unkie..

Looks like a song about you!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EPGhjxm0G0]Boy George - The Crying Game - YouTube[/ame]

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013

maher_palin.jpg

Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013

Hate attracts hate. No one has put out more hate than Palin. I'm sure you will judge Limbaugh's everyday attacks on everyone not WASP the same as Maher wont you?

maher_palin.jpg

Why does the little prick need to make jokes about children, the guy is a classless clueless dumb fuck.

I guess when you can't get laid, Maher has to resort to some snarky comments to make up for his lack of manhood.

Because like most in the entertainment industry today...they lack creativity. Comedians today ( like Maher) think being an narcissistic and pretentious asshole = funny.

Nope. Just being what they really are.... a narcissistic and pretentious asshole.

Last edited:
I don't hate gays.

I hate gay shit.

Learn the difference.

You wanna be gay..fine. Keep it to yourself. Don't prance your gay shit in front of me.

And no..I don't have any gay friends. My girlfriend does. And they know I don't like gay shit. So they keep mum when I am around.

Sorry Unkie..

That's not the moniker..it's to bad you confuse something you want to do with what's on the screen.

I realize that you are completely self important and spew this lame commentary because you like listening to the sound of your own voice (reading your own crap). But, god you are boring. Do you only post when you are drunk...or what?

maher_palin.jpg

The joke was probably about Palin, not her baby. Not sure because nobody is saying what the joke was and the complaints are so lame, it isn't online. :cuckoo:

Sorry Unkie...

Don't apologize to me. Change your screen name if you feel it reveals too much about you, Swallow.

Like I said.

Sorry Unkie. No swallow for you. No need for a Moniker change.

Take the tape out of your eyes. I think most people can suss that you ain't really asian or a girl.

Or! You might try some makeup tips.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glesib6korg]THE BEST OF THE BEST MAKEUP TIPS EVER!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

See Unkie? I'm here to help ya..

But sorry faggot..no swallow. Poor poor Unkie.

Trig Palin IS retarded, for Gods sake, If you have Down Syndrome, you are, by definition, retarded.

Are righties so damned politically correct that they can't state the truth?

You see, you are ignoring the FACT Maher said it as an insult - not simply stating that the child has Down syndrome.

For him to even bring up her young child in a comedy act was hitting below the belt, no matter how much his dislikes Palin.

For him to even bring up her young child in a comedy act was hitting below the belt, no matter how much his dislikes Palin.

He and Letterman are cut from the same dirty cloth....high school punks who never grew up....cowards to the core, both of them. But then the progs like "humor" about their opponents kids....they've aborted most of their own.

Sorry Unkie...

Don't apologize to me. Change your screen name if you feel it reveals too much about you, Swallow.

Like I said.

Take the tape out of your eyes. I think most people can suss that you ain't really asian or a girl.

It seems I've thrown a scare into Swallow:

lazytownohgodfacegi4.gif

Last edited:

Like I said.

It seems I've thrown a scare into Swallow:

lazytownohgodfacegi4.gif

I'm sure you did. :lmao:

Sorry Unkie..

I realize that you are completely self important and spew this lame commentary because you like listening to the sound of your own voice (reading your own crap). But, god you are boring. Do you only post when you are drunk...or what?

One would think that but the really sad thing is that's Sallow's natural state...a combination of childlike ignorance and homophobic rage. He's the one who is really "retarded"...not Trig Palin.