Sarah Calls Out Maher!

7792653.jpg

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://c2.cduniverse.ws/CDUCoverart/Adult/Large/Front/53/7792653.jpg" on this server.
Reference #24.4a50017.1371605144.66b190a

Image post fail.
You can't see the image?

Get your 12 year old daughter to help you. :lol:
The server doesn't allow direct access to that image. Dolt.

Heh. You can't even hotlink images without fucking up. :rofl:

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://c2.cduniverse.ws/CDUCoverart/Adult/Large/Front/53/7792653.jpg" on this server.
Reference #24.4a50017.1371605144.66b190a

Image post fail.
You can't see the image?

Get your 12 year old daughter to help you. :lol:
The server doesn't allow direct access to that image. Dolt.

Heh. You can't even hotlink images without fucking up. :rofl:
Everyone else sees it just fine, moron!

I guess you really do feel it's an accurate description of both your hobby and your 'profession' then. Enjoy all the 'attention' it gets you, Swallow.

Just be sure you and little Miss Blammy don't hurt each other in your pending slap-fight. I'm sure you two gals are quite the toughies.

:eusa_whistle:

UnkoTard is kinda sour this morning.....here's why:

funny-celebrity-pictures-time-to-get-it-on.jpg
And why is that lacking?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ves-have-better-sex-than-liberals-report.html

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReOw_2f4lpY&feature=endscreen&NR=1]Star Trek: The Sexed Generation - YouTube[/ame]

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

He called the child retarded? God you people are so petty..

^^ says the woman who went off on a Bristol Palin is fat and ugly rant because she appeared on Dancing With The Stars. LOL

Ha,ha, Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with the Stars - her moves were like an elephant with a tutu.

Yes, and those on the right are always respectful and never use inflammatory language ever.

Such hypocrisy.

About kids? Other than Chelsea Clinton can you name a leftist puke's kid that got trashed?

Sure, Republicans made fun of Amy Carter, too. But it's not okay to trash rightist puke's kids, just the ones on the left, right?

Ha,ha, Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with the Stars - her moves were like an elephant with a tutu.

Which has exactly what to do with anything?

I was responding to someone that was complaining that someone made fun of her.

Geez, why don't you read the quotes that a person is responding to, so you don't make inane comments.

Yes, and those on the right are always respectful and never use inflammatory language ever.

Such hypocrisy.

About kids? Other than Chelsea Clinton can you name a leftist puke's kid that got trashed?

Sure, Republicans made fun of Amy Carter, too. But it's not okay to trash rightist puke's kids, just the ones on the left, right?
Just like it was OK to trash Hillary, and now Michelle, but not OK to trash Laura.

Republicans are hypocrites. That's a fact.

Just like democrats are hypocrites. That's a fact.

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

Look at your response to me, hypocrite. You get your panties in a wad because I said that Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with Stars, so then you call me names - but that's okay? Hypocrite.

I was responding to someone that was complaining that someone made fun of her...

And you responded by demonstrating what a low-life little punk you are? Way to go, champ.

And you respond by insulting me and showing what a low-life little punk you are?
Bwahaha! :clap2:

I am judging you based on your words right here. I have no idea how fat you are, if you have a face like a bowl of oatmeal, or if you can dance. I don't care and I don't want to know.

So many facts...

Look at your response to me, hypocrite. You get your panties in a wad because I said that Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with Stars, so then you call me names - but that's okay? Hypocrite.

Are you really this stupid? In the context of this discussion, if I were to insult Obama's wife and children on empty, superficial grounds because I don't like his politics, THAT would be hypocritical.

Go take a rest and try to clear your head.

^^ says the woman who went off on a Bristol Palin is fat and ugly rant because she appeared on Dancing With The Stars. LOL

"Thunder thighs." That's what I kept thinking when I saw her dance. LOL

Last edited:

So much better than you could ever be. Jealousy is ugly, nice to see your ugly side Mertex.