Sarah Calls Out Maher!

The Palins MADE themselves a target when she accepted McCain's (now woefully regretted) decision to take her on as a running mate in 2008.

A woman who did NOT know what the Federal Reserve Bank was, a woman who did not know that Africa is a continent and not a country and a woman who could not site a single newspaper she read when asked.

And after 2008 she realized just how fucking stupid the American people were but she had the street smarts (however little education) to see that she could monopolize on the sheer naivete of people like yourself and become a millionaire by running a publicity stunt much like a Seinfeld episode: "it's about nothing".

She has no original ideas or critical thinking skills, and yet she gets invited to CPAC because she keeps trained seals like yourself entertained and engaged in the GOP process. Congratulations. Here's your "Stupid" sign.

Two things....I removed your bold print because it's the same as yelling in CAPS...and second, not a thing you're saying about Sarah is true but it is a great summation of all the bullshit that was spread about her. Good job, jackass. :clap2:

Last edited:
Almost 2,300 "views", 500 since yesterday...keep em coming you beautiful savages!
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

The Palins MADE themselves a target when she accepted McCain's (now woefully regretted) decision to take her on as a running mate in 2008.

A woman who did NOT know what the Federal Reserve Bank was, a woman who did not know that Africa is a continent and not a country and a woman who could not site a single newspaper she read when asked.

And after 2008 she realized just how fucking stupid the American people were but she had the street smarts (however little education) to see that she could monopolize on the sheer naivete of people like yourself and become a millionaire by running a publicity stunt much like a Seinfeld episode: "it's about nothing".

She has no original ideas or critical thinking skills, and yet she gets invited to CPAC because she keeps trained seals like yourself entertained and engaged in the GOP process. Congratulations. Here's your "Stupid" sign.

then the Obamas, all of them, are fair game too
Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

show us where anyone here has made fun of the Obama's kids themselves.

I am judging you based on your words right here. I have no idea how fat you are, if you have a face like a bowl of oatmeal, or if you can dance. I don't care and I don't want to know.

Yet you didn't mind slinging mud at me while complaining that I was slinging mud at someone else! I bet it makes perfect sense to you and makes you feel superior! :lol:

It's not like you have ever criticized Obama, Michelle, or some other person you didn't care for! No, I bet not. Now, that is the height of hypocrisy.

Try reading. I judged YOU on YOUR words, not your looks, your ability to dance or whatever, and I certainly did NOT attack your family members. All this, and I have already had more personal and direct interaction with you than you will ever have with Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, etc.

Come on now, you're stupid enough. Put down the hammer.

Oh, so what you're saying is it's okay for YOU to judge people based on whatever set of rules or criteria you deem appropriate?

I would think if someone didn't want to be judged on their ability to dance, they certainly shouldn't sign up for something like Dancing with the Stars, for crying out loud. I mean, they actually have a panel of JUDGES on that show. ROFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol: Let alone the live audience and all the television viewers...EVERYBODY'S gonna judge you when you go on a show like that.

But you slam Mertex for judging Bristol on her appearance and performance on the show. I think maybe you're the stupid one! :lol:

Last edited:
then the Obamas, all of them, are fair game too
Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

show us where anyone here has made fun of the Obama's kids themselves.

Well, I don't know about this partpicular forum, but on the forum I participated in before I came here there were a lot of far-right types who referred to the Obama girls as nappy-headed pickaninnys and other similar references.

I don't have time to search this forum just to prove you wrong, but there are definitely that mentality of people present here.

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

Also...during the election, she had her kids right out there in the forefront, unlike the Obamas who pretty much kept their kids out of the fray. In other words, she USED her kids because she thought they would help her popularity with the American people.

Only trouble is, she doesn't have the kind of family that most Americans aspire to or admire.

Yet you didn't mind slinging mud at me while complaining that I was slinging mud at someone else! I bet it makes perfect sense to you and makes you feel superior! :lol:

It's not like you have ever criticized Obama, Michelle, or some other person you didn't care for! No, I bet not. Now, that is the height of hypocrisy.

Try reading. I judged YOU on YOUR words, not your looks, your ability to dance or whatever, and I certainly did NOT attack your family members. All this, and I have already had more personal and direct interaction with you than you will ever have with Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, etc.

Oh, so what you're saying is it's okay for YOU to judge people based on whatever set of rules or criteria you deem appropriate?

I would think if someone didn't want to be judged on their ability to dance, they certainly shouldn't sign up for something like Dancing with the Stars, for crying out loud. I mean, they actually have a panel of JUDGES on that show. ROFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol: Let alone the live audience and all the television viewers...EVERYBODY'S gonna judge you when you go on a show like that.

But you slam Mertex for judging Bristol on her appearance and performance on the show. I think maybe you're the stupid one! :lol:

Yeah, Morontex was really interested in her dancing ability, and not sniping based on his partisan political views regarding her mother, right? Is that what you're trying to sell?

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

That paragraph alone proves to anyone with a grain of common sense that you are just another mean-spirited little low-life who thinks that nasty comments about someone's family can pass for political discourse. It can't, no matter how much you emote while mangling the English language.

Face it, you're just another mindless, partisan hack with low morals and a weak character. The good news is that you can at least try to change that.

And hear we have the resident POS of USMB, how many tricks do they make you do for your treats?
I'll make it simple for you, simpleton:

Is Down's Syndrome a form of retardation?

Feel free to revisit post #102

since to want to get technical, no

it's the other way around.

mental retardation is on a spectrum of DS isuues
If you have science that refutes Wikipedia, then edit their page, Sparky.

That paragraph alone proves to anyone with a grain of common sense that you are just another mean-spirited little low-life who thinks that nasty comments about someone's family can pass for political discourse. It can't, no matter how much you emote while mangling the English language.

Face it, you're just another mindless, partisan hack with low morals and a weak character. The good news is that you can at least try to change that.

Mangling the English language? Wow, that's the first time I've ever been accused of that! :lol:

I guess it took someone as astute as you to notice all my typos, misspellings and grammatical errors. :lol:

And you're calling me a partisan hack???? :lol: Good grief, I've said this before, let me say it again more slowly. I'm registered to vote as NONPARTISAN. My tendency is to vote Republican, however I don't always vote Republican. Depends on the candidate and how they present themselves. I have a mixture of liberal and conservative views, depends on the topic.

I voted for George W. Bush, twice. I was probably going to vote for John McCain until he announced who his running mate was. I just couldn't play a part in putting that silly bitch in such a high office in our country. What a travesty that would be.

So it had nothing to do with partisan hackery, it had everything to do with recognizing the threat to our country posed by that silly, valley trash bimbo, Sarah Palin. Never mind her family, I'm talking about HER. She's dangerous. She thought nothing of abusing her power while governor, I can imagine what she'd try to get away with in an even higher office.

I wasn't the only one noticing how she put her kids on display during the election, either. And you know that's what she was doing. Or are you that vacuous that you didn't pick up on that? :lol:

Sorry, I know I'm over-using this :lol: icon, but you are ridiculous, I can't help laughing.

Oh, please feel free to correct the mangled English in this post. :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah, Morontex was really interested in her dancing ability, and not sniping based on his partisan political views regarding her mother, right? Is that what you're trying to sell?

Oh, come on! If it wasn't for her mother, nobody would even know who she is or give a flying fuck at the moon about her dancing ability.

So, yeah, it's because she was Bristol PALIN that people were curious to watch in the first place. What you're having a problem with is that someone is telling the truth about her performance.

Last edited:
Republicans are hypocrites. That's a fact.

Just like democrats are hypocrites
. That's a fact.

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

Not even close to the Republican level and frequency.

The most generous that I can be is to say they are at exactly the same level and frequency. Come on, try being a human for a while.

And you're calling me a partisan hack????

Yes, I am. Make all the excuses you want; back away with your hands up saying, "No, no, I'm independent!" but your own words on this very thread condemn you.

I hope that obvious truth doesn't stick in your craw.

Oh, come on! If it wasn't for her mother, nobody would even know who she is or give a flying fuck at the moon about her dancing ability.

So you admit that it was nothing but nasty partisan sniping at the family of a political figure whose views he disagreed with. That's petty and pointless, and if you aren't the low-life I've accused you of being you'll admit that.

And you're calling me a partisan hack????

Yes, I am. Make all the excuses you want; back away with your hands up saying, "No, no, I'm independent!" but your own words on this very thread condemn you.

I hope that obvious truth doesn't stick in your craw.

You'll notice I don't say I'm INDEPENDENT. I say I'm NONPARTISAN. There is no choice of "Independent" when you register to vote, not in my state, anyway. The choices are:

Nonpartisan (not affiliated with a political party or group) •
Undeclared (do not wish to declare a political affiliation) ...

Every time I hear someone say they're registered to vote as Independent, at least in my state, I think...liar. There is no such category. They're probably not even registered to vote at all, that's why they don't know that.

What words condemn me of being a supporter of any political party? Hmmm? Go ahead...quote me. Or shut the fuck up.

Last edited:

So you admit that it was nothing but nasty partisan sniping at the family of a political figure whose views he disagreed with. That's petty and pointless, and if you aren't the low-life I've accused you of being you'll admit that.

I am saying that, yes, people are aware she's Sarah Palin's daughter. She wouldn't even be on Dancing with the Stars if it weren't for that. But if they criticize her dancing, it doesn't automatically follow that they're criticizing her for political reasons.

I don't care what kind of a low-life you accuse me of being...that means nothing to me. I do know this, I'm going to try really hard not to let you drag me down to your level with all the nasty insults you like to throw at people. So knock yourself out.

Just like democrats are hypocrites
. That's a fact.

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

Not even close to the Republican level and frequency.

The most generous that I can be is to say they are at exactly the same level and frequency. Come on, try being a human for a while.
There are none so blind as those who will not see.