Sarah Calls Out Maher!

]Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so."

Ronald Reagan

What I do think is terrible is Unkotare resorting to personal insults with other posters who disagree with him/her. Unprovoked personal insults, in other words the poster didn't attack Unkotare first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]
And what's REALLY hilarious?

What Kooshdakhaa is complaining about is EXACTLY what the left is doing to Palin!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

show us where anyone here has made fun of the Obama's kids themselves.

Well, I don't know about this partpicular forum, but on the forum I participated in before I came here there were a lot of far-right types who referred to the Obama girls as nappy-headed pickaninnys and other similar references.

I don't have time to search this forum just to prove you wrong, but there are definitely that mentality of people present here.

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

Also...during the election, she had her kids right out there in the forefront, unlike the Obamas who pretty much kept their kids out of the fray. In other words, she USED her kids because she thought they would help her popularity with the American people.

Only trouble is, she doesn't have the kind of family that most Americans aspire to or admire.

the Palins are called hillbilles, white trash, crackers, trailer rash , rednecks etc..

Let know how you consider that to be any different.

mkay?

I don't consider it to be any different. Oh, you forgot "valley trash." The Palins settled in the Matanuska Valley, and there seems to be a high proportion of Lower 48ers of questionable repute moving up here and living in that area of the state. And meth-heads and other undesirables. Thus, valley trash. It doesn't really apply to a lot of the people living out there, but the term came into use for good reason.

What I don't understand is why those CONSERVATIVES on that other forum believed they had every right to call those little girls nappy-headed pickaninnys, and tore me to ribbons for objecting, but the CONSERVATIVES here don't think anyone has the right to call Palin's little white retarded kid... retarded?

I'm asking why the CONSERVATIVES think that way. This isn't about me. Don't deflect the question by trying to make it about me. We can talk about me later, if you want. ;)

Last edited:
What I do think is terrible is Unkotare resorting to personal insults with other posters who disagree with him/her. Unprovoked personal insults, in other words the poster didn't attack Unkotare first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

What Kooshdakhaa is complaining about is EXACTLY what the left is doing to Palin!

That doesn't make any sense? Are you referring to "unprovoked attacks" on Palin? No, that's a different scenario. She's a public figure. Public figures, and particularly those who go into politics are well aware they're going to be held up to public scrutiny.

There is a difference between badmouthing a public figure, and badmouthing a fellow forum member for having a different viewpoint than you do. And if you don't get that difference, well, I can't help you.

Last edited:
There is a difference between badmouthing a public figure, and badmouthing a fellow forum member .

Yeah, the fellow forum member is someone you have direct interaction with and whose words and attitudes are immediately available upon which to judge them, as opposed to a public figure you've never met, will never have any interaction with, and who is likely being judged solely on a media image or an angry political bias applied in the most mindless, general manner.

Well, I don't know about this partpicular forum, but on the forum I participated in before I came here there were a lot of far-right types who referred to the Obama girls as nappy-headed pickaninnys and other similar references.

I don't have time to search this forum just to prove you wrong, but there are definitely that mentality of people present here.

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

Also...during the election, she had her kids right out there in the forefront, unlike the Obamas who pretty much kept their kids out of the fray. In other words, she USED her kids because she thought they would help her popularity with the American people.

Only trouble is, she doesn't have the kind of family that most Americans aspire to or admire.

the Palins are called hillbilles, white trash, crackers, trailer rash , rednecks etc..

mkay?

I don't consider it to be any different. Oh, you forgot "valley trash." The Palins settled in the Matanuska Valley, and there seems to be a high proportion of Lower 48ers of questionable repute moving up here and living in that area of the state. And meth-heads and other undesirables. Thus, valley trash. It doesn't really apply to a lot of the people living out there, but the term came into use for good reason.

What I don't understand is why those CONSERVATIVES on that other forum believed they had every right to call those little girls nappy-headed pickaninnys, and tore me to ribbons for objecting, but the CONSERVATIVES here don't think anyone has the right to call Palin's little white retarded kid... retarded?

I'm asking why the CONSERVATIVES think that way. This isn't about me. Don't deflect the question by trying to make it about me. We can talk about me later, if you want. ;)
Each of us is responsible ONLY for the things we say. If you want to blame me for what somebody else said, it may be emotionally satisfying for you, but I can't unsay something I never said to begin with.

Hope that helps.

That doesn't make any sense? Are you referring to "unprovoked attacks" on Palin? No, that's a different scenario. She's a public figure. Public figures, and particularly those who go into politics are well aware they're going to be held up to public scrutiny.

There is a difference between badmouthing a public figure, and badmouthing a fellow forum member for having a different viewpoint than you do. And if you don't get that difference, well, I can't help you.
More wisdom from Uncle Dave:

No one can hurt your feelings without your permission. If you grant them that permission, you've given them power over you. Why turn over control to anonymous strangers on the internet?

I get attacked all the time. The attackers think they're hurting my feelings (because they have ceded that control to others -- they get emotional when they're attacked) -- but they're not. They're not capable. I haven't given them that power over me.

The only emotion they engender in me is amusement. And of course, that only enrages them further. :lol:

I'm having trouble even finding what Maher actually said! So all you conservatives have a problem with a um...mentally challenged... kid being called a "retarded" kid?

I thought conservatives weren't into political correctness. Apparently there are exceptions? Bill Maher is a freaking comedian. Who cares what he says? This IS America, and unfortunately freedom of speech means some people are going to say things you don't like.

So conservatives are the ones who are into political correctness? Damn, I had it backwards, I though liberals were the ones pushing all the political correctness, and conservatives didn't want it shoved down their throats. ???

Jeez, on that other forum when I jumped on the guy's case for calling the Obama kids nappy-headed pickaninnys they all ganged up on me. And they were conservatives. Oh, the names I was called! How dare I protest!

But now, you conservatives want me to get all riled up because some comedian called a retarded kid...a retarded kid?

And actually, I personally wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have referred to the kid as retarded, or a retard, or whatever. Nor would I call the Obama girls nappy-headed pickaninnys.

My main interest in this story is the trashy mother's response to the whole thing. Like she's going to take Maher on in a fight. Or perhaps bring Todd along and Todd will beat the crap out of Maher. Yeah, right. It's about as silly as TemplarKormac's chest-puffing on this thread.

And Templar...it's against the rules to threaten other posters. You need to knock it off.

What a melt down! Liberals, always seem to defend the nut job lefties like Maher.

mkay?

Interesting how you became a big man on the other board to defend Obama's daughters, however, you defend Maher for making fun of a child with a birth defect. Looks like more partisan bull shit from Koosh, pretty hypocritical.

mkay?

Each of us is responsible ONLY for the things we say. If you want to blame me for what somebody else said, it may be emotionally satisfying for you, but I can't unsay something I never said to begin with.

Hope that helps.

Well, you just said this:

It's funny the way you think you know our voting records. :lol:

Retard.

Yet, here you are, trashing Bill Maher for using that word.

If wingnuts couldn't say hypocritical things, they would have nothing to say!

Hope that helps.

Retard.

Where did I trash Maher for using that word?

Hint: Nowhere. Unless you make shit up, like you're prone to do.

I disagree with attacking the children of political figures, no matter to what party they belong.

Too bad you can't say the same thing.

Once again, you thought you had a point. Once again, you fail. :lol:

Hope that helps.

Retard.

I disagree with attacking the children of political figures, no matter to what party they belong.

Then you have no problem with Maher using retard to describe Trig?

It IS accurate, according to science.

This subject has come up in the past, and I'll bet you 'contributed', due to your irrational hatred of a comedian you are not forced to watch or listen to. I'll take a look.

40 more "views" to break the 3,000 barrier....keep em coming!
mm.gif

Then you have no problem with Maher using retard to describe Trig?

It IS accurate, according to science.

This subject has come up in the past, and I'll bet you 'contributed', due to your irrational hatred of a comedian you are not forced to watch or listen to. I'll take a look.
He can say what he likes.

I can call him on it.

Left-wingers are not protected from criticism by the Constitution. Sorry to burst your tiny, impotent bubble.

mm.gif

And why would you take this as some sort of personal accomplishment?

Because, my peculiar little pal, the more "views" I can generate to help this site draw ad money, the better I will received by management and hopefully be allowed to stay. It's called earning my keep, a concept I'm sure you find bewildering. :doubt:

mm.gif

Because, my peculiar little pal, the more "views" I can generate to help this site draw ad money, the better I will received by management and hopefully be allowed to stay. It's called earning my keep, a concept I'm sure you find bewildering. :doubt:

There's a whole strange little world inside that rotten melon of yours isn't there, you crazy old fool?

There's a whole strange little world inside that rotten melon of yours isn't there, you crazy old fool?

laugh_zpse50e200a.png