Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Where did I trash Maher for using that word?

Hint: Nowhere. Unless you make shit up, like you're prone to do.

I disagree with attacking the children of political figures, no matter to what party they belong.

Too bad you can't say the same thing.

Once again, you thought you had a point. Once again, you fail. :lol:
Then you have no problem with Maher using retard to describe Trig?

It IS accurate, according to science.

This subject has come up in the past, and I'll bet you 'contributed', due to your irrational hatred of a comedian you are not forced to watch or listen to. I'll take a look.
He can say what he likes.

I can call him on it.

Left-wingers are not protected from criticism by the Constitution. Sorry to burst your tiny, impotent bubble.

Yes - continue to call out ANYONE who uses facts and science! Because it goes against what wingnuts 'feel'. :lol:

So many conservative perpetual victims. Their self-perceived status as victims really is the most important thing in their lives.

JoeBlam, if everyone admits that you really are the most pathetic victim ever in all of the history of humanity, will you stop trying to prove it?
Conservatives are so emotional. :lol:

Then you have no problem with Maher using retard to describe Trig?

It IS accurate, according to science.

This subject has come up in the past, and I'll bet you 'contributed', due to your irrational hatred of a comedian you are not forced to watch or listen to. I'll take a look.

I can call him on it.

Left-wingers are not protected from criticism by the Constitution. Sorry to burst your tiny, impotent bubble.

Yes - continue to call out ANYONE who uses facts and science! Because it goes against what wingnuts 'feel'. :lol:
...says the guy whose entire political philosophy is based on emotion. :lol:

Say, what was your "feeling" about Dom Imus and his comment? It's fact and science that the people to whom he referred were nappy-headed.

Or is that different? Somehow?

I just glad Palin called out Maher on his bullshit, way to stand up and kick the bully's fucking ass.

I can call him on it.

Say, what was your "feeling" about Dom Imus and his comment? It's fact and science that the people to whom he referred were nappy-headed.

I was living up there at the time of Don Imus' biggest popularity. But Don Imus was over by 1979. Howard Stern put the final nail in his coffin.

His comment was him trying to compete with Limbaugh's stupidity, but that's a high bar to reach. Nobody should have paid attention to him, just like they shouldn't pay attention to Rush.

But the media gets bored and loves to go after their own when there is no chance they themselves will get bit. Look at Rick Sanchez, Howard Kurtz, Keith Olbermann, Don Lemon, Dan Rather, etc.

Whining that Imus shouldn't have said it misses the point: this was an old, faded radio DJ desperately trying to stay 'edgy'. Pretty pathetic.

ETA: I don't know where you get the idea that Liberals were upset at Imus.

Last edited:

I was living up there at the time of Don Imus' biggest popularity. But Don Imus was over by 1979. Howard Stern put the final nail in his coffin.

His comment was him trying to compete with Limbaugh's stupidity, but that's a high bar to reach. Nobody should have paid attention to him, just like they shouldn't pay attention to Rush.

But the media gets bored and loves to go after their own when there is no chance they themselves will get bit. Look at Rick Sanchez, Howard Kurtz, Keith Olbermann, Don Lemon, Dan Rather, etc.

Whining that Imus shouldn't have said it misses the point: this was an old, faded radio DJ desperately trying to stay 'edgy'. Pretty pathetic.

So it's different. Somehow. It just is. I suspected as much. :cool:

From reality. Try it someday.

Like I said to you before.

Conservatives want a world that daveman can walk into McDonalds and say "Hi ******,let me get a number three".

That's the world you long for.

Conservatives want a world that daveman can walk into McDonalds and say "Hi ******,let me get a number three".

More hyperbole and victimization and emotionalism from the left. Logic and reality seems to escape Zarius.

laugh_zpse50e200a.png
And you "progressives" (aka 1933) think that "******" is better off selling dope than working at McDonalds for "slave" wages. But this thread is about Palin vs Maher...a proud mother defending her son against a VD-ridden creep posing as a comedian.

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

maher_palin.jpg

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
Hey bully, on behalf of all kids whom you hatefully mock in order to make yourself feel big, I hope one flattens your lily white wimpy a#*.6:54 PM - 12 Jun 2013
1,658 Retweets 1,006 favorites Reply

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

The kid is retarded isn't he?

We all know Sarah Palin is as well.

No, he has Downs Syndrome......to call a child with that a "RETARD" is something only you leftist trash would think was funny. As to Sarah Palin, maybe you'd like to post your resume to compare with hers. C'mon mouth, let's see how you stack up to a Governor and VP candidate.....tic toc tic toc tic toc

No, it was a non-story. People desperate for ratings say stupid shit all the time. Look at the recent Atlanta firing of the 2 morning zoo imbeciles who made fun of the NOLA Saints player with ALS. I don't think Liberals are the only ones upset with them, dumbass.

Yet you cannot offer a fucking thing as evidence.

Why are you so lazy?

Shithead, you're not capable of determining what you want for your OWN life. You sure as hell don't have the horsepower to dictate what anyone else wants.

:rofl:

No, it was a non-story. People desperate for ratings say stupid shit all the time. Look at the recent Atlanta firing of the 2 morning zoo imbeciles who made fun of the NOLA Saints player with ALS. I don't think Liberals are the only ones upset with them, dumbass.

Why are you so lazy?
Gee, you'd think I wouldn't have to prove the sun comes up in the morning. :cool:

So, let's see what we can find?

OpEd News (Progressive - Tough - Liberal News and Opinion):
Imus is another example of the degradation of talk radio that has been going on since Rush Limbaugh started this in 1980. Rush was another failed DJ that got lucky in 1980 when talk radio and the AM signal were in deep trouble. So they experimented with a show that had no boundaries as to the kind of racism and hate mongering that could be disseminated in talk radio. This was followed by the other right wing haters with a mix of the “shock jocks” like Howard Stern and Imus.

--

Perhaps Imus is fair game to these MSM executives because he supports Democrats as well as Republicans. There was even a suggestion by some idiot commentator that Imus is a liberal. In my opinion, Imus would only be a liberal in a fascist group.​
:lol: Imus IS a liberal, of course. He supported Kerry. The author of the piece is Sheldon Drobny, co-founder of Air America Radio. He's a liberal who condemned Imus.

Liberal Propaganda Outlet MediaMatters:
As Media Matters for America has extensively documented, Imus' April 4 remark was not just "coarse frat-boy humor," but part of a lengthy history of racially offensive and inflammatory comments that has continued in recent months.​

MM condemned Imus. Are they liberal?

Hmmm. What's on Wiki?
On Saturday, April 7, the Rev. Al Sharpton, described by the New York Times as "among the leaders of the movement to force Don Imus off the air", told an angry audience in Harlem, New York that Imus should be "taken off the airwaves" for the racially disparaging remark.[22]
Protest demonstrations by "Rainbow/PUSH" in Chicago, Illinois, in front of NBC's owned-and-operated Chicago station were led by Rev. Jesse Jackson on April 9 as 50 demonstrators held signs reading "No apologies, no forgiveness" and chanting "Imus must go".[23]
Also on April 9, presidential candidate Barack Obama termed Imus's comments, "Divisive, hurtful, and offensive to Americans of all backgrounds", saying "With a public platform comes a trust. As far as I'm concerned, he violated that trust".[23]​

Ooooh, even The One his ownself got in on it. You wanna claim he's not a liberal, Synthia? :lol:

So, to claim that liberals weren't upset at Imus is absolutely ludicrous. But that's never stopped you, has it?

You should stop challenging me. You always wind up looking stupid when you do.

Dumbass. :lol:

No, he has Downs Syndrome......to call a child with that a "RETARD" is something only you leftist trash would think was funny. As to Sarah Palin, maybe you'd like to post your resume to compare with hers. C'mon mouth, let's see how you stack up to a Governor and VP candidate.....tic toc tic toc tic toc

Why are conservatives so politically correct?

Why are you so lazy?
Gee, you'd think I wouldn't have to prove the sun comes up in the morning. :cool:

Imus is another example of the degradation of talk radio that has been going on since Rush Limbaugh started this in 1980. Rush was another failed DJ that got lucky in 1980 when talk radio and the AM signal were in deep trouble. So they experimented with a show that had no boundaries as to the kind of racism and hate mongering that could be disseminated in talk radio. This was followed by the other right wing haters with a mix of the “shock jocks” like Howard Stern and Imus.

--

Perhaps Imus is fair game to these MSM executives because he supports Democrats as well as Republicans. There was even a suggestion by some idiot commentator that Imus is a liberal. In my opinion, Imus would only be a liberal in a fascist group.​
:lol: Imus IS a liberal, of course. He supported Kerry. The author of the piece is Sheldon Drobny, co-founder of Air America Radio. He's a liberal who condemned Imus.

As Media Matters for America has extensively documented, Imus' April 4 remark was not just "coarse frat-boy humor," but part of a lengthy history of racially offensive and inflammatory comments that has continued in recent months.​

Hmmm. What's on Wiki?
On Saturday, April 7, the Rev. Al Sharpton, described by the New York Times as "among the leaders of the movement to force Don Imus off the air", told an angry audience in Harlem, New York that Imus should be "taken off the airwaves" for the racially disparaging remark.[22]
Protest demonstrations by "Rainbow/PUSH" in Chicago, Illinois, in front of NBC's owned-and-operated Chicago station were led by Rev. Jesse Jackson on April 9 as 50 demonstrators held signs reading "No apologies, no forgiveness" and chanting "Imus must go".[23]
Also on April 9, presidential candidate Barack Obama termed Imus's comments, "Divisive, hurtful, and offensive to Americans of all backgrounds", saying "With a public platform comes a trust. As far as I'm concerned, he violated that trust".[23]​
Ooooh, even The One his ownself got in on it. You wanna claim he's not a liberal, Synthia? :lol:

So, to claim that liberals weren't upset at Imus is absolutely ludicrous. But that's never stopped you, has it?

You're so easy. :lol:

I knew that you were dying to construct your favorite strawman, The Liberal Media™ - and that because something is reported, it is read and believed by the Liberal masses...orders from George Soros. :cuckoo:

Instead of trying to bullshit everyone here with links from admittedly Liberal writers, how about some polling data as to the breakdown of Liberals on Imus' comments?

You're a sad case, David. You think you're winning these arguments.

Why are you so lazy?

--

Hmmm. What's on Wiki?

You're so easy. :lol:

I knew that you were dying to construct your favorite strawman, The Liberal Media™ - and that because something is reported, it is read and believed by the Liberal masses...orders from George Soros. :cuckoo:

Instead of trying to bullshit everyone here with links from admittedly Liberal writers, how about some polling data as to the breakdown of Liberals on Imus' comments?

You're a sad case, David. You think you're winning these arguments.
Unsurprisingly, when confronted with facts that prove you wrong, you feebly attempt to move the goalposts. What a sissy bedwetter you are! :lol:

ATTENTION, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN: Synthia is claiming that one of the co-founders of Air America, MediaMatters, the Rev. Al Sharpton, the Rev. Jesse Jackson, and Barack Obama are NOT liberal.

You may laugh in his stupid face now. I'm going to.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you in the habit of putting words in other people's mouths? How many conservatives have actually said the above to you?

Are you in the habit of putting words in other people's mouths? How many conservatives have actually said the above to you?
Point of order: Real ones, or the ones in his head?