Sarah Calls Out Maher!

The kid is retarded isn't he?

We all know Sarah Palin is as well.

No, he has Downs Syndrome......to call a child with that a "RETARD" is something only you leftist trash would think was funny. As to Sarah Palin, maybe you'd like to post your resume to compare with hers. C'mon mouth, let's see how you stack up to a Governor and VP candidate.....tic toc tic toc tic toc

One more time, the term "Retarded" was a clinically accurate term.

That the people who had these kids didn't like because it sounded bad, so they came up with nice terms like "Special Needs".

No, he has Downs Syndrome......to call a child with that a "RETARD" is something only you leftist trash would think was funny. As to Sarah Palin, maybe you'd like to post your resume to compare with hers. C'mon mouth, let's see how you stack up to a Governor and VP candidate.....tic toc tic toc tic toc

Why are conservatives so politically correct?

Downs Syndrome is a form of mental retardation, you retard.

So let's make fun of a 3 year old with a birth-defect right? I bet you were howling over the Atlanta jocks skit on a guy with ALS begging to be smothered, eh?

Last edited:

So let's make fun of a 3 year old with a birth-defect right? I bet you were howling over the Atlanta jocks skit on a guy with Lou Gerigh's begging to be smothered, eh?

It's really funny! We can only hope one of Obama's kids has something happen to them so Maher and the rest of the liberals have something to laugh about!

Little doubt Sarah would beat the prick senseless is there? :eusa_eh:

When you're done wiping the goo off your keyboard from your Palin fantasy session....

You should know, no one cares about her anymore. She's just an old joke with a tired punchline.

I just realized something very hypocritical about the conservatives on this thread.

They are always calling liberals libtards, meaning liberals are retarded because of their beliefs.

But on this thread they are so outraged at the use of the word retard because a liberal used it.

Their phony outrage is laughable.

so can you call someone the R word with out having the network refuse to renew your contract?

How many states have you governed?

None?

Okay, then. Looks like you're just a bitter, hateful asshole then, doesn't it? :lol:

Have you ever watched the news?

Any retard can get elected to office in the U.S.

Hell, look at C-Span.

Case closed.
That's funny. Rightwingers think that because Palin was governor of Alaska (which she couldn't even handle to the end), that she is intelligent and Presidential material! And, when they can't stand to face the truth, (that she's just a loon with a gimmick, they throw out insults! :cuckoo:

So let's make fun of a 3 year old with a birth-defect right? I bet you were howling over the Atlanta jocks skit on a guy with Lou Gerigh's begging to be smothered, eh?

It's really funny! We can only hope one of Obama's kids has something happen to them so Maher and the rest of the liberals have something to laugh about!

Geez, you are reprimanding others for criticizing a child with a birth defect and then you wish ill on Obama's kids - sounds to me that you are on par with those that make fun of birth defects, or worse, wishing ill to befall them. Tsk, tsk.

How many states have you governed?

None?

Okay, then. Looks like you're just a bitter, hateful asshole then, doesn't it? :lol:

Have you ever watched the news?

Any retard can get elected to office in the U.S.

Hell, look at C-Span.

Case closed.
Than apparently you're not even smart enough to be a retard, are you?

Bet this exchange didn't turn out the way you'd hoped. :lol:

I just realized something very hypocritical about the conservatives on this thread.

They are always calling liberals libtards, meaning liberals are retarded because of their beliefs.

But on this thread they are so outraged at the use of the word retard because a liberal used it.

You really can't see the what's wrong in calling a Down's child a retard because you hate his mother?

No, you can't, can you?

One of the (many) differences between you and I is if the Obamas had a Down's child, I'd object to a conservative calling the child a retard.

You would, too, but you don't mind when it happens to the Palins.

Yes, I know it is.

New AND slow!

But that's different....somehow. Right, daveman? :lol:

Geez, you are reprimanding others for criticizing a child with a birth defect and then you wish ill on Obama's kids - sounds to me that you are on par with those that make fun of birth defects, or worse, wishing ill to befall them. Tsk, tsk.

It was sarcasm, of course you would not understand because liberals don't have a sense of humor as proven by you and Maher.

At this point in my thread it's obvious the leftist hatred for Sarah Palin is borderline psychotic. They want to hurt her in any way they can although she is long removed from a position that could interfere with Dear Leader's intentions to destroy our society. Imagine the mind of a person who prefers a Kenyan born, muslim homosexual over a red-blooded American beauty from Idaho....bizarre.
blink_zpsdb115a58.png

Like I said to you before.

Conservatives want a world that daveman can walk into McDonalds and say "Hi ******,let me get a number three".

That's the world you long for.

Are you in the habit of putting words in other people's mouths? How many conservatives have actually said the above to you?

None. That's why they are angry. Because if they do its looked down upon. "I hate PC"....I hate PC". What do you think that means? It means ,"why cant I call them *******?"

But that's different....somehow. Right, daveman? :lol:
You object to liberals being called "libtard", yet defend Trig Palin being called "retard".

You tell me how it's different.