Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Maher is a political satirist. Palin is a politician. Open season. End of story. Rush Limbaugh can call anybody he wants to a slut, too.

Get over it, crybabies.

Maher is a political satirist. Palin is a politician. Open season. End of story. Rush Limbaugh can call anybody he wants to a slut, too.

Get over it, crybabies.

Bullshit...Maher is an ugly punk using a child's handicap to smear his mother...there is no "open season" on kids and that Fluke hog who wants free birff control at the age of 25 is no child. Jimmy Jam...that's a homo name right?

Last edited:
So many conservative perpetual victims. Their self-perceived status as victims really is the most important thing in their lives.

JoeBlam, if everyone admits that you really are the most pathetic victim ever in all of the history of humanity, will you stop trying to prove it?

Jimmy Jam...that's a homo name right?

Hey old fruits n' nuts, you're really doing the whole 'overcompensating' thing waaaaaaay too much. It couldn't be more obvious at this point what you are just dying to admit about yourself. Just come out of your closet and say so, then move on. I don't think anyone really cares.

Get over it, crybabies.

Bullshit...Maher is an ugly punk using a child's handicap to smear his mother...there is no "open season" on kids and that Fluke hog who wants free birff control at the age of 25 is no child. Jimmy Jam...that's a homo name right?

Why? You looking for a date?

40 more "views" to break the 3,000 barrier....keep em coming! :mm:

And why would you take this as some sort of personal accomplishment?

Because, my peculiar little pal, the more "views" I can generate to help this site draw ad money, the better I will received by management and hopefully be allowed to stay. It's called earning my keep, a concept I'm sure you find bewildering. :doubt:

hahahahaha, what a tool.

So many conservative perpetual victims. Their self-perceived status as victims really is the most important thing in their lives.

JoeBlam, if everyone admits that you really are the most pathetic victim ever in all of the history of humanity, will you stop trying to prove it?

What am I supposed to be the "victim" of, marmalade? We Cons write the rules, you prog fairies just can't seem to follow them so you elect ugly dimoRat women and queer negroes to get free shit we insist you earn.... "victim" ME? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Hey old fruits n' nuts, you're really doing the whole 'overcompensating' thing waaaaaaay too much. It couldn't be more obvious at this point what you are just dying to admit about yourself. Just come out of your closet and say so, then move on. I don't think anyone really cares.

Sounds like your plug needs changing....toxic-shock syndrome I think they call it...you know you enjoy fisting yourself afterward....why wait? :eusa_eh:

ch131.gif

Last edited:
And why would you take this as some sort of personal accomplishment?

Because, my peculiar little pal, the more "views" I can generate to help this site draw ad money, the better I will received by management and hopefully be allowed to stay. It's called earning my keep, a concept I'm sure you find bewildering. :doubt:

hahahahaha, what a tool.

Yeah, you use that for an avatar and call ME a tool. :lol:

Sounds like your plug needs changing....toxic-shock syndrome I think they call it...you know you enjoy fisting yourself afterward....why wait? :eusa_eh:

ch131.gif

Why do you enjoy talking about such things so much, Joe? I mean, you really are pushing the issue. It doesn't bother me. Six years in the Navy I got over being bothered by homoerotic humor a long time ago. But since you're broaching the topic, why ARE you so interested in it?

Why do you enjoy talking about such things so much, Joe? I mean, you really are pushing the issue. It doesn't bother me. Six years in the Navy I got over being bothered by homoerotic humor a long time ago. But since you're broaching the topic, why ARE you so interested in it?

I ain't much interested in any of this frankly.....I just wanted a 3,000 views thread and that has been accomplished beyond my wildest expectations...almost 500 today alone. I been at this a long time and ain't easily amused anymore....I may disappear at any time and you doofus humps will get separation-anxiety and wish I'd return just one more time. You got no idea who you're dealing with here......I yam KINGBLAM!

photo-thumb-22688_zps1c73f0bc.png

Last edited:

I ain't much interested in any of this frankly.....I just wanted a 3,000 views thread and that has been accomplished beyond my wildest expectations...almost 500 today alone. I been at this a long time and ain't easily amused anymore....I may disappear at any time and you doofus humps will get separation-anxiety and wish I'd return just one more time. You got no idea who you're dealing with here......I yam KINGBLAM!

Is there a doctor in the house?

If you aren't interested in it why did you bring it up? It seems to me you are VERY interested in it.

Congratulations on your accomplishment.

Get over it, crybabies.

And Palin kicked is big ass. Good for Palin, good for Maher.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

Not sure what your issue here is. "Retarded" as a clinically acceptable term for decades.

Then people started using it as an insult, and the parents of these kids decided we needed a nicer word.

Ooooohhhh.... Let's call them "Special Needs". Yeah. That'll do it.

I'm not sure why Maher is still doing Palin jokes. It's kind of like doing "Ike" jokes at this point.

So what was the actual joke anyway-in context? I'm having trouble finding it. Thanks

Yeah, I believe he called the child retarded and they are all up in arms about that. Something ridiculous as always..

No, he called the lad a "retard"....you can say that to normal people but you'd never say that to or about a child with Downs Syndrome....were you raised in a whore house?

Yes, please don't use the clinically accurate term for the people it was actually meant to describe.

you might hurt their feelings.

Instead, come up with a euphamism instead.

Let me ask a question if someone on the right politician, talk show host, comedian, hell one of us posting here made demeaning or insulting comments about the Obama children what would the reaction from the left be?

Well, my guess is you wingnuts wouldn't be able to do that without taking the plunge into pure racism, so I'm guessing it would be pretty severe.

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

Not sure what your issue here is. "Retarded" as a clinically acceptable term for decades.

Then people started using it as an insult, and the parents of these kids decided we needed a nicer word.

Ooooohhhh.... Let's call them "Special Needs". Yeah. That'll do it.

I'm not sure why Maher is still doing Palin jokes. It's kind of like doing "Ike" jokes at this point.

That's kinda funny.