Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Oh, so what you're saying is it's okay for YOU to judge people based on whatever set of rules or criteria you deem appropriate?

I would think if someone didn't want to be judged on their ability to dance, they certainly shouldn't sign up for something like Dancing with the Stars, for crying out loud. I mean, they actually have a panel of JUDGES on that show. ROFLMFAO :lol::lol::lol: Let alone the live audience and all the television viewers...EVERYBODY'S gonna judge you when you go on a show like that.

But you slam Mertex for judging Bristol on her appearance and performance on the show. I think maybe you're the stupid one! :lol:

Yeah, Morontex was really interested in her dancing ability, and not sniping based on his partisan political views regarding her mother, right? Is that what you're trying to sell?

Oh, come on! If it wasn't for her mother, nobody would even know who she is or give a flying fuck at the moon about her dancing ability.

So, yeah, it's because she was Bristol PALIN that people were curious to watch in the first place. What you're having a problem with is that someone is telling the truth about her performance.

What's funny is that you have it stuck in your craw that it's so terrible that someone dances poorly on an amature dancing competion show, where they are specifically hired for being non dancers. OHNOES!!!! The Horror!!! :lol:

Oh, come on! If it wasn't for her mother, nobody would even know who she is or give a flying fuck at the moon about her dancing ability.

So you admit that it was nothing but nasty partisan sniping at the family of a political figure whose views he disagreed with. That's petty and pointless, and if you aren't the low-life I've accused you of being you'll admit that.

Libs are so damn predictable. They make Bristol a known personality by bringing her into the spotlight with their lame ass scorched earth manufactured drama. Then they get mad because she makes the best of a bad situation and uses her new found celebrity status.

It's highly entertaining seeing how pissed they get...you would think their heads were about to explode. You created her celebrity status you dumbasses!:lol:

So you admit that it was nothing but nasty partisan sniping at the family of a political figure whose views he disagreed with. That's petty and pointless, and if you aren't the low-life I've accused you of being you'll admit that.

Libs are so damn predictable. They make Bristol a known personality by bringing her into the spotlight with their lame ass scorched earth manufactured drama. Then they get mad because she makes the best of a bad situation and uses her new found celebrity status.

It's highly entertaining seeing how pissed they get...you would think their heads were about to explode. You created her celebrity status you dumbasses!:lol:

Yes! Liberals manufactured that bastard in her belly! :lol:

Yeah, Morontex was really interested in her dancing ability, and not sniping based on his partisan political views regarding her mother, right? Is that what you're trying to sell?

So, yeah, it's because she was Bristol PALIN that people were curious to watch in the first place. What you're having a problem with is that someone is telling the truth about her performance.

What's funny is that you have it stuck in your craw that it's so terrible that someone dances poorly on an amature dancing competion show, where they are specifically hired for being non dancers. OHNOES!!!! The Horror!!! :lol:

Where did i say it's "so terrible" that she dances poorly? I never said that. I just agree with Mertex's assessment of an elephant in a tutu. lol I didn't say it was "so terrible." It's just funny, not terrible.

I can think of a lot of actual terrible things about Bristol Palin, bad dancing doesn't even show up on the list. LOL

What I do think is terrible is Unkotare resorting to personal insults with other posters who disagree with him/her. Unprovoked personal insults, in other words the poster didn't attack Unkotare first.

LOL. Oh, you see, they're saying that Bristol made the best of a bad situation and used her new-found celebrity. Like she's such a clever girl! But when the baby daddy, Levi Johnston, also took advantage of his new-found celebrity status, the Palin family thought he was terrible. It's only okay when they do it. LOL

In my case, it has nothing to do with being "a lib." It has to do with being an Alaskan. Most Alaskans would agree with me in my dislike of Sarah Palin. And we're a conservative state, not a liberal state.

And, like I've pointed out before I'm not a lib. I lean liberal on some issues and conservative on others.

Sorry, for all the posts in a row, but I just have to say....

Unkotare, I'm still waiting. You called me a partisan hack and said my own words on this thread condemn me of it.

What words condemn me of being a supporter of any particular political party or ideology? Still waiting for you to provide some quotes that reveal me as a partisan hack.

Waiting...

Last edited:
Seems to me you're now talking to yourself....that's not healthy young lady.
huh_zps297f809f.png

As to her baby being a "bastard"? OH MY! how judgemental and Fundamental Christian of you....I thought you progs had moved past that "outdated" thinking while fingering your ankh or whatever form of witchcraft you're practicing these days. As to Levi, he got caught playing around and dumped....Hollywood communists saw him as a conduit to help further destroy Sarah and gave him money to lie about the family....used him like a rubber and tossed him in the trash. Except he still has to pay child-support for another 19 years....so who got over on who?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

show us where anyone here has made fun of the Obama's kids themselves.

Well, I don't know about this partpicular forum, but on the forum I participated in before I came here there were a lot of far-right types who referred to the Obama girls as nappy-headed pickaninnys and other similar references.

I don't have time to search this forum just to prove you wrong, but there are definitely that mentality of people present here.

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

Also...during the election, she had her kids right out there in the forefront, unlike the Obamas who pretty much kept their kids out of the fray. In other words, she USED her kids because she thought they would help her popularity with the American people.

Only trouble is, she doesn't have the kind of family that most Americans aspire to or admire.

You are justifying what he did.
And I call bullshit on your answer.

What I do think is terrible is Unkotare resorting to personal insults with other posters who disagree with him/her. Unprovoked personal insults, in other words the poster didn't attack Unkotare first.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

I'm having trouble even finding what Maher actually said! So all you conservatives have a problem with a um...mentally challenged... kid being called a "retarded" kid?

I thought conservatives weren't into political correctness. Apparently there are exceptions? Bill Maher is a freaking comedian. Who cares what he says? This IS America, and unfortunately freedom of speech means some people are going to say things you don't like.

So conservatives are the ones who are into political correctness? Damn, I had it backwards, I though liberals were the ones pushing all the political correctness, and conservatives didn't want it shoved down their throats. ???

Jeez, on that other forum when I jumped on the guy's case for calling the Obama kids nappy-headed pickaninnys they all ganged up on me. And they were conservatives. Oh, the names I was called! How dare I protest!

But now, you conservatives want me to get all riled up because some comedian called a retarded kid...a retarded kid?

And actually, I personally wouldn't have done it. I wouldn't have referred to the kid as retarded, or a retard, or whatever. Nor would I call the Obama girls nappy-headed pickaninnys.

My main interest in this story is the trashy mother's response to the whole thing. Like she's going to take Maher on in a fight. Or perhaps bring Todd along and Todd will beat the crap out of Maher. Yeah, right. It's about as silly as TemplarKormac's chest-puffing on this thread.

And Templar...it's against the rules to threaten other posters. You need to knock it off.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I]Baby crying - YouTube[/ame]

Here's to you!

Attachments

• $Woman-sticking-out-tongue-XSmall.jpg
    $Woman-sticking-out-tongue-XSmall.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 54
huh_zps297f809f.png

As to her baby being a "bastard"? OH MY! how judgemental and Fundamental Christian of you....I thought you progs had moved past that "outdated" thinking while fingering your ankh or whatever form of witchcraft you're practicing these days. As to Levi, he got caught playing around and dumped....Hollywood communists saw him as a conduit to help further destroy Sarah and gave him money to lie about the family....used him like a rubber and tossed him in the trash. Except he still has to pay child-support for another 19 years....so who got over on who?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm the one who said that - you're not very sharp, are you?

And it's the correct term. An illegitimate child is a bastard.

Don't like it? Take it up with Merriam-Webster.

Just like Trig is retarded.

Don't like that? Take it up with the AMA.

Well, I don't know about this partpicular forum, but on the forum I participated in before I came here there were a lot of far-right types who referred to the Obama girls as nappy-headed pickaninnys and other similar references.

I don't have time to search this forum just to prove you wrong, but there are definitely that mentality of people present here.

You know, I'm not defending Maher or whatever his name is making derogatory comments about a retarded kid. It's the whole "idolization of Sarah" crap that sticks in my gorge. And frankly, I think she uses Trig to pump herself up and imagines that having a retarded kid makes her look better to the public. It doesn't.

Also...during the election, she had her kids right out there in the forefront, unlike the Obamas who pretty much kept their kids out of the fray. In other words, she USED her kids because she thought they would help her popularity with the American people.

Only trouble is, she doesn't have the kind of family that most Americans aspire to or admire.

You are justifying what he did.
And I call bullshit on your answer.
He needs no justification. He told the truth.

huh_zps297f809f.png

rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm the one who said that - you're not very sharp, are you?

And it's the correct term. An illegitimate child is a bastard.

Don't like it? Take it up with Merriam-Webster.

Just like Trig is retarded.

Don't like that? Take it up with the AMA.

Sharp enough to know you're a piece of shit leftist punk with the morals of a....hell, you got no morals...you are everything you say you hate and it's eating you alive....that's why you come here running your mouth...you're looking for a way out of your own prison. Guess what? there is no way out....you're gonna suffer till the end because you deserve to. You're the "retard" here....not some kid who was born the way he was....you, you're a self-made retard.

Was this before or after y'all were running around like your hair was on fire screeching about Trig really being Bristol's baby?

And since when was that "bastard in her belly" any of YOUR concern? Oh...Party of "stay out of our uterus" ranting.

More hypocrite speak from the party of tolerance. Shocker.:cuckoo:

LOL. Oh, you see, they're saying that Bristol made the best of a bad situation and used her new-found celebrity. Like she's such a clever girl! But when the baby daddy, Levi Johnston, also took advantage of his new-found celebrity status, the Palin family thought he was terrible. It's only okay when they do it. LOL

Oh... the poor soul Levi. Boo hoo. Like you nitwits give a whit about him once you used him up and he was no longer of value to your agenda. Save it for someone who will actually buy that BS. LMAO.

Last edited:

how tolerant of you

If the baby was black you would be playing the race card

asswipe and hypocrite :cuckoo:

Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

the Palins are called hillbilles, white trash, crackers, trailer rash , rednecks etc..

Let know how you consider that to be any different.

mkay?

Look at your response to me, hypocrite. You get your panties in a wad because I said that Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with Stars, so then you call me names - but that's okay? Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. You don't like it when anyone makes fun of Obama. And what is with you people? Why are the Palins such a target for you? Do they represent something you sorely lack? Like a life?

The Palins MADE themselves a target when she accepted McCain's (now woefully regretted) decision to take her on as a running mate in 2008.

A woman who did NOT know what the Federal Reserve Bank was, a woman who did not know that Africa is a continent and not a country and a woman who could not site a single newspaper she read when asked.

And after 2008 she realized just how fucking stupid the American people were but she had the street smarts (however little education) to see that she could monopolize on the sheer naivete of people like yourself and become a millionaire by running a publicity stunt much like a Seinfeld episode: "it's about nothing".

She has no original ideas or critical thinking skills, and yet she gets invited to CPAC because she keeps trained seals like yourself entertained and engaged in the GOP process. Congratulations. Here's your "Stupid" sign.
Now explain why her children are targets. They didn't choose to be born to Sarah Palin.

So how do you defend the attacks against her children?