Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Which has exactly what to do with anything?

I was responding to someone that was complaining that someone made fun of her...

And you responded by demonstrating what a low-life little punk you are? Way to go, champ.

Sounds to me like she was just stating the truth. And anyone who goes on a show like Dancing with the Stars should be prepared to receive criticism. Especially if you come from a notorious family in the first place. And certainly if you're flashing your thunder thighs in skimpy costumes. : )

^^ says the woman who went off on a Bristol Palin is fat and ugly rant because she appeared on Dancing With The Stars. LOL

Ha,ha, Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with the Stars - her moves were like an elephant with a tutu.

So much better than you could ever be. Jealousy is ugly, nice to see your ugly side Mertex.

Jeez, every time somebody criticizes someone it doesn't mean they're jealous! Where does that come from? And I notice it's usually only said to women who criticize other women. What's that all about?

If a man criticizes some baseball player or football player, everybody doesn't start saying, "Ooooh...you're just jealous!" or tell him how ugly it is to criticize poor Peyton Manning or whoever.

When you put yourself on display like that, you can expect some criticism. Especially if you have thunder thighs. lol

Last edited:
I was responding to someone that was complaining that someone made fun of her...

And you responded by demonstrating what a low-life little punk you are? Way to go, champ.

Sounds to me like she was just stating the truth. And anyone who goes on a show like Dancing with the Stars should be prepared to receive criticism. Especially if you come from a notorious family in the first place. And certainly if you're flashing your thunder thighs in skimpy costumes. : )

It seems as if you are comfortable in letting your partisanship make you a classless lowlife whose ability to form and discuss political positions is limited to juvenile snipes of the most superficial nature, not even against political figures themselves, but against their family members who have never held or sought public office. Quite the political scientist, you are. You must be very proud of yourself.

Ha,ha, Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with the Stars - her moves were like an elephant with a tutu.

So much better than you could ever be. Jealousy is ugly, nice to see your ugly side Mertex.

Jeez, every time somebody criticizes someone it doesn't mean they're jealous! Where does that come from? And I notice it's usually only said to women who criticize other women. What's that all about?

If a man criticizes some baseball player or football player, everybody doesn't start saying, "Ooooh...you're just jealous!" or tell him how ugly it is to criticize poor Peyton Manning or whoever.

When you put yourself on display like that, you can expect some criticism. Especially if you have thunder thighs. lol

Peyton Manning or any pro athlete, have talent beyond my abilities, I may not like their personalities, however, I don't criticize their looks, that is something little minds do, usually because they are insecure with their own self and their own abilities and dumping on people is a way of them making themselves look better. The nice thing is, usually once they get out of junior high, people mature beyond that point.

If Peyton Manning has a bad game, people criticize Peyton Manning. They don't take it as a signal to make nasty remarks about the appearance of his wife and children - or worse, to belittle anyone in his family who might be disabled or otherwise challenged in some way. They don't, that is, unless they are greasy little no class, low-life punks like you. Nobody makes the mistake of thinking such scumbags know or care the first thing about football.

Republicans are hypocrites. That's a fact.

Just like democrats are hypocrites. That's a fact.

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

Look at your response to me, hypocrite. You get your panties in a wad because I said that Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with Stars, so then you call me names - but that's okay? Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. You don't like it when anyone makes fun of Obama. And what is with you people? Why are the Palins such a target for you? Do they represent something you sorely lack? Like a life?

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

Like a lot of the far left k00ks on this site, Sallow is perpetually miserable, bitter and jealous, thus, you frequently see the personal attacks at every opportunity......and its so fucking gay, especially in a male. The antithesis of a mans man, these people get some kind of momentary hero complex by getting vicious with words......

fucking gay......:eusa_dance:

Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

Nah, she's referring to the pea-size dimensions of her brain.

So she TWEETS Maher? Oh wow, that's brave! Hiding behind her computer to take on an adversary. This is why she can never be a real politician. She's too thin-skinned.

I would love to see a live sit-down between these two. Given that she could not answer Katie Couric's dumbed-down questions, Maher would not be so generous, and he would have her skewered, sliced and diced in less than 15 minutes.

You see, Maher goes on every Friday night LIVE....as in no teleprompters, no speech writers and sits down with a far right wing nut on his panel. He rarely if ever even breaks a sweat.

Sarah can't do that. All of her appearances are planned with speeches written by someone smarter than her...a 5th grader.

Last edited:
Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

Like a lot of the far left k00ks on this site, Sallow is perpetually miserable, bitter and jealous, thus, you frequently see the personal attacks at every opportunity......and its so fucking gay, especially in a male. The antithesis of a mans man, these people get some kind of momentary hero complex by getting vicious with words......

fucking gay......:eusa_dance:

Oh and don't you rise above the fray with your stunning, cerebral response.

I would respond that Sarah Palin had no compunction about dragging her teenage pregnant daughter and Downs Syndrome baby on the national stage in 2008 as props for her campaign. She had no respect for the privacy of her daughter's dilemma. She forced the phony engagement and pending nuptials between Bristol and Johnston in a shabby attempt to legitimize her family.

She's the ultimate asshole, if you're using that word to describe someone truly despicable.

Last edited:

I was responding to someone that was complaining that someone made fun of her.

Geez, why don't you read the quotes that a person is responding to, so you don't make inane comments.

Maybe you need to learn to read. I was making fun of Sarah for calling others "petty". Try and keep up. :eusa_liar:

Not to mention that the nitwit proved my whole point further. Libs are hypocrite's. :eusa_angel:

Oh...and lets now add libs are extremely immature to the list as well.

Last edited:
Just like democrats are hypocrites. That's a fact.

People are often hypocrites. That's a fact. "But Mommy, the other guy was doing it!" never makes hypocrisy ok. That's a fact.

So many facts...

Look at your response to me, hypocrite. You get your panties in a wad because I said that Bristol Palin was fat when she was on Dancing with Stars, so then you call me names - but that's okay? Hypocrite.

Hypocrite. You don't like it when anyone makes fun of Obama. And what is with you people? Why are the Palins such a target for you? Do they represent something you sorely lack? Like a life?

The Palins MADE themselves a target when she accepted McCain's (now woefully regretted) decision to take her on as a running mate in 2008.

A woman who did NOT know what the Federal Reserve Bank was, a woman who did not know that Africa is a continent and not a country and a woman who could not site a single newspaper she read when asked.

And after 2008 she realized just how fucking stupid the American people were but she had the street smarts (however little education) to see that she could monopolize on the sheer naivete of people like yourself and become a millionaire by running a publicity stunt much like a Seinfeld episode: "it's about nothing".

She has no original ideas or critical thinking skills, and yet she gets invited to CPAC because she keeps trained seals like yourself entertained and engaged in the GOP process. Congratulations. Here's your "Stupid" sign.

Last edited:
Tired of the creep calling her son Trig "retarded", Palin tweets him to say it to her face:

Sarah Palin ✔ [MENTION=36870]Sarah[/MENTION]PalinUSA
I'm in your neck of the woods this weekend, little Bill. Care to meet so I can tell you how I really feel? Audience Member Confronts Bill Maher After Comic Slammed Sarah Palin's Special Needs Child 6:55 PM - 12 Jun 2013
931 Retweets 541 favorites Reply

Sarah estimates the size of Maher's dick:

Nah, she's referring to the pea-size dimensions of her brain.

So she TWEETS Maher? Oh wow, that's brave! Hiding behind her computer to take on an adversary. This is why she can never be a real politician. She's too thin-skinned.

I would love to see a live sit-down between these two. Given that she could not answer Katie Couric's dumbed-down questions, Maher would not be so generous, and he would have her skewered, sliced and diced in less than 15 minutes.

You see, Maher goes on every Friday night LIVE....as in no teleprompters, no speech writers and sits down with a far right wing nut on his panel. He rarely if ever even breaks a sweat.

Sarah can't do that. All of her appearances are planned with speeches written by someone smarter than her...a 5th grader.

He in a stand up routine insults her kid and she calls him out on it and you go after her? That's a stupid move, even from you.

You do realize Maher uses a teleprompter on his show and he also has a staff of writers he uses for his material. The show is set up to set him up to look smart.

I hope you realize that, otherwise you are fucking dumber than we all first thought.

For stating facts?

Boy, you wingnuts hate hearing them even more than using them!

And hear we have the resident POS of USMB, how many tricks do they make you do for your treats?
I'll make it simple for you, simpleton:

Is Down's Syndrome a form of retardation?

Feel free to revisit post #102

since to want to get technical, no

it's the other way around.

mental retardation is on a spectrum of DS isuues

The Palins MADE themselves a target when she accepted McCain's (now woefully regretted) decision to take her on as a running mate in 2008.

A woman who did NOT know what the Federal Reserve Bank was, a woman who did not know that Africa is a continent and not a country and a woman who could not site a single newspaper she read when asked.

And after 2008 she realized just how fucking stupid the American people were but she had the street smarts (however little education) to see that she could monopolize on the sheer naivete of people like yourself and become a millionaire by running a publicity stunt much like a Seinfeld episode: "it's about nothing".

She has no original ideas or critical thinking skills, and yet she gets invited to CPAC because she keeps trained seals like yourself entertained and engaged in the GOP process. Congratulations. Here's your "Stupid" sign.

then the Obamas, all of them, are fair game too

So, what if I treated you in such a way? Would you like it? What if I went after your husband/wife and children the same way you go after hers? Would you like it? If I made fun of the disabilities of your child, would you like that?

You are incredibly barbarous.

And you respond by insulting me and showing what a low-life little punk you are?
Bwahaha! :clap2:

I am judging you based on your words right here. I have no idea how fat you are, if you have a face like a bowl of oatmeal, or if you can dance. I don't care and I don't want to know.

Yet you didn't mind slinging mud at me while complaining that I was slinging mud at someone else! I bet it makes perfect sense to you and makes you feel superior! :lol:

It's not like you have ever criticized Obama, Michelle, or some other person you didn't care for! No, I bet not. Now, that is the height of hypocrisy.

Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

Last edited:

Reps already criticize the Obamas, but in their case is just mere sour grapes, because we know that Palin could never compete with the intelligence/knowledge of the Obamas.

racist ;)

And you respond by insulting me and showing what a low-life little punk you are?
Bwahaha! :clap2:

I am judging you based on your words right here. I have no idea how fat you are, if you have a face like a bowl of oatmeal, or if you can dance. I don't care and I don't want to know.

Yet you didn't mind slinging mud at me while complaining that I was slinging mud at someone else! I bet it makes perfect sense to you and makes you feel superior! :lol:

It's not like you have ever criticized Obama, Michelle, or some other person you didn't care for! No, I bet not. Now, that is the height of hypocrisy.

Try reading. I judged YOU on YOUR words, not your looks, your ability to dance or whatever, and I certainly did NOT attack your family members. All this, and I have already had more personal and direct interaction with you than you will ever have with Sarah Palin, Barack Obama, etc.

Come on now, you're stupid enough. Put down the hammer.