Sarah Calls Out Maher!

No need for a Moniker change...

I guess you really do feel it's an accurate description of both your hobby and your 'profession' then. Enjoy all the 'attention' it gets you, Swallow.

Just be sure you and little Miss Blammy don't hurt each other in your pending slap-fight. I'm sure you two gals are quite the toughies.

:eusa_whistle:

I guess you really do feel it's an accurate description of both your hobby and your 'profession' then. Enjoy all the 'attention' it gets you, Swallow.

Just be sure you and little Miss Blammy don't hurt each other in your pending slap-fight. I'm sure you two gals are quite the toughies.

UnkoTard is kinda sour this morning.....here's why:

funny-celebrity-pictures-time-to-get-it-on.jpg

Last edited:

I'm sure Swallow can help you with that after your slap-fight.

Mahr called him "RETARD"....this has nothing to do with "PC" that's your side's demand certain words be unspoken (by our side only). This is about insulting the child of a political enemy; if you haven't figured out what's wrong with that at this point, you're a lost cause.

p.s. you elected her and then hounded her out of office with nuisance suits. Maybe you could post your resume and we can compare it to your ex-Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, ex-GOVERNOR, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, TEA PARTY LEADER, and successful business woman.

I'm waiting.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

I'm still trying to figure out what "my side" is. I don't have a side, I'm registered to vote as a nonpartisan.

We did not hound her out of office with nuisance suits. That was ONE WOMAN who was doing all of that, not the entire population of Alaska.

Sarah Palin quit on her own so that she could pursue loftier goals. Like reality shows and such. ROFLMAO Plus she was really going downhill as governor, even her supporters were deserting her towards the end. She was appalling.

My resume has nothing to do with it. This isn't about "me" versus Sarah. Most Alaskans agree with me, and like I said, we're a red state. That's how bad she is.

Then her boy Joe Miller tried to steal the senate seat away from Lisa Murkowski. He won in the primary. She came back with a write-in campaign and beat him resoundingly. The fact that Sarah Palin supported him probably really worked against him.

There are still a few hangers-on who cling to Sarah's skirt and think she's really something. But most people have wised up.

She's probably played a great role in helping to get Obama elected to his first term. I usually vote Republican, but when John McCain announced her as his running mate, I was "What the fuck???" That was a really, really stupid move on the Republicans' part. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who felt that way.

You're the one who called her a "silly ass bitch" but yet won't tell us how your resume stacks up against hers....it was a simple request and you won't do it and I know why. Libs love to snipe at their betters and you're no different despite your claim you're a "non partisan"
TDQkU.gif

As to the nuisance suits, it wasn't "one woman" although that freak did a lot of them....as it turned out, your state regs prevented her defending herself with state counsel so she had to pay her own lawyer....at the $500,000 mark, she and Todd had had enough. I bet you do know this and can't bring yourself to admit Sarah replaced the Murkowski crooks in her gas/oil conservation commissioner job and got Alaskans their fair share of the oil revenue. Tell ya what, next time your kind decides to trash Palin and laugh at her kids getting trashed, shave your pits and step up to the plate for a sister, eh?

So from now on, every time YOU criticize a public figure YOU have to present your resume, also? And you're only allowed to criticize those who are less successful than you are?

And how are we going to measure this success? By whose criteria? Is it based on how much money we make? Or how famous we become? Or how much charitable good we do in the world? Or how happy we have managed to be? Hmmm?

You want me to "present my resume." What a fucking stupid thing to say.

Also, asshole, I'm not a lib. And I know a whole lot of conservatives who can't stand Sarah Palin. It seems to be only the really far right whackos who are still taking that silly bitch seriously. You betcha. :tongue:

Last edited:
Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

And absolutely typical lefty comment.

The party that loves women.

We could have all the women in the world...like it matters.

The "vote" rests securely in the corrupt lap of the left. Outright voter fraud, though effective, wasn't enough...now that non citizens will be allowed to vote, the sky's the limit. Anything that comes up for a vote will be magically ushered in with no opposition.

We could have all the women in the world...like it matters.

The "vote" rests securely in the corrupt lap of the left. Outright voter fraud, though effective, wasn't enough...now that non citizens will be allowed to vote, the sky's the limit. Anything that comes up for a vote will be magically ushered in with no opposition.

If wingnuts couldn't lie, they would have nothing to say.

Sorry Unkie..

That's not the moniker..it's to bad you confuse something you want to do with what's on the screen.

You playing dress up as a little china doll isn't going to help either.

Maybe you can slobber on Joe Buttslam's knob.

You two can change positions to be fair.

And swallow each other all you want.

I realize that you are completely self important and spew this lame commentary because you like listening to the sound of your own voice (reading your own crap). But, god you are boring. Do you only post when you are drunk...or what?

One would think that but the really sad thing is that's Sallow's natural state...a combination of childlike ignorance and homophobic rage. He's the one who is really "retarded"...not Trig Palin.

Maybe for his next trick the knuckle dragger will pic his nose and scratch his ass.

What's your definition of a rag?

Mine is 'an old piece of cloth that is no longer used for it's original purpose, and is now used for dirty jobs'.

Would that apply to what they wear on their heads?
It's funny how you think you get to dictate the meanings of words. :lol:
What's your definition of rag?

Webster says:

a : a waste piece of cloth

Wow - just like my definition. Merriam-Webster must be a bunch of Liberals.

Loser. :lol:
Unsurprisingly, you lie by omission. You left out quite a bit:

b plural : clothes usually in poor or ragged condition
c : clothing <the rag trade>
: something resembling a rag

Progs lie. All the time, progs lie.

So from now on, every time YOU criticize a public figure YOU have to present your resume, also? And you're only allowed to criticize those who are less successful than you are?

Wouldn't that depend on what you are criticizing them for and how?

Like I said.

Sorry Unkie. No swallow for you. No need for a Moniker change.

Take the tape out of your eyes. I think most people can suss that you ain't really asian or a girl.

Or! You might try some makeup tips.

See Unkie? I'm here to help ya..

But sorry faggot..no swallow. Poor poor Unkie.

It seems I've thrown a scare into Swallow:

lazytownohgodfacegi4.gif

I'm sure you did. :lmao:
Do you object to Sallow's homophobic comments, or do you just pretend they're not there?

UnkoTard is kinda sour this morning.....here's why:

And why is that lacking?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ves-have-better-sex-than-liberals-report.html

It's funny how you think you get to dictate the meanings of words. :lol:

Webster says:

Yes, because these look like rags:

koizumi001.jpg

Doha-15.jpg

You should go back into hiding, moron.

Webster says:

Yes, because these look like rags:

koizumi001.jpg

Doha-15.jpg

You should go back into hiding, moron.

Why? I've done nothing to be ashamed of...unlike, say, you, who keeps demonstrating his inherent dishonesty.

I suppose now you're going to claim that the work of Jean Paul Gaultier, Chanel, Versace, and Christian Dior is nothing but "waste pieces of cloth"?

Yes, you probably will, because you're just that stupid.

You fail. As usual, you fail. Just like always.