Dnc convention expected to do 25 abortions on site Mon and Tues.

The Mount Rushmore of Progressives.

Abortion
Drugging and mutilating confused kids
Rampant Criminality
Open Borders

Honorable mentions to Disarming law abiding citizens and screwing over the Middle Classes Standard of living.
A good list but how do you narrow it to 4? How can you leave racism/race-pimping off the mount?

It’s been one of their central tenets for many many decades

yeah...pretty. freakin'. obvious.

Our American men are in a fragile state...your own gov't has done this to you...in the fluoride in your water, hormones in the meat and water, in public school indoctrination and in meds and foods. what has it done to you? It has reduced your testosterone and your intelligence so that now you want to wear dresses, prance around in tutus and vote democrat. Grow a pair will ya.

Last edited:
You are going to see my longstanding prediction come true.

I've been saying for a long time that the number of abortions will be unchanged if Roe is repealed.

Now that it has been repealed, you are going to see my prediction was correct.

I know this because the number of abortions before and after Roe were the same. Repealing Roe is a symbolic victory, one which I applaud, but it will achieve nothing.

So you see, all your whining and moaning about abortions has achieved NOTHING for over 50 years now.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

Yet the commies are crying their eyes out over the decision. And as I said, the constitutional order has been restored to me that is a huge plus. Another unconstitutional dictate from SCOTUS bites the dust. That's a win.

don't be silly. MAGA doesn't even come close to the child perversion, mutilation and death to the unborn as the Democrat party does. And why would you have a problem with America being Great AGAIN..seeing as the Democrats have done nothing but destroy it since Obama and then tripled down in 2020. Isn't it funny how even the dems were done with this whorewoman before the debate and now she is Baphomet's gift to America.
You have it backwards, you slumph. MAGA is awful.

You are going to see my longstanding prediction come true.

I've been saying for a long time that the number of abortions will be unchanged if Roe is repealed.

Now that it has been repealed, you are going to see my prediction was correct.

I know this because the number of abortions before and after Roe were the same. Repealing Roe is a symbolic victory, one which I applaud, but it will achieve nothing.

So you see, all your whining and moaning about abortions has achieved NOTHING for over 50 years now.

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over, expecting a different result.

You're excited to vote for the most pro-abortion administration in American history, aren't you?

I know you keep ignoring this question, because you're a hypocritical scumbag, and you need to take that fake, lying "pro-life" tag off your signature. You're a disgrace and an embarrassment to real pro-life Americans.

You fucking LOVE abortion.

Forum List

Back