Sarah Calls Out Maher!

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

About time Todd stepped up and said something to Maher....he's an oil-field guy and snowmobile racer....total Alaskan....maybe he has but I haven't heard about it.

You bring up an interesting point....where is Todd in all this? His wife has to be the tough one?

Just an interesting thought.

The only retard Bill Maher should pick on is Joe Biden

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

About time Todd stepped up and said something to Maher....he's an oil-field guy and snowmobile racer....total Alaskan....maybe he has but I haven't heard about it.

You bring up an interesting point....where is Todd in all this? His wife has to be the tough one?

Just an interesting thought.

Todd doesn't give a fuck what a pansy idiot like Maher says. Sarah is the one who needs to respond, not Todd. However, any decent human being who heard the comment should respond against Maher, but most libs are not decent human beings -- just intolerant, bigoted and juvenile cretins like Maher -- so I wouldn't except that.

why do liberals tolerate it when another lib uses the word retarded when referring to a cons kid?

b/c they are a hateful hypocritical lot with the moral of a hungry rodent.

In liberal lala land, just using the word retarded and not special needs means the speaker is hateful.

And fuck you Sallow, you degenerate.

Good grief, so what. The child IS retarded. I know that's not the "politically correct" term to use, but I thought conservatives disliked having political correctness shoved down their throat.

And who cares what Sarah Palin has to say, anyway? Why is anyone still paying any attention to this silly bitch? I just don't get it. We're embarrassed enough up here in Alaska to have elected her as our governor, but at least we've learned our lesson. Most of us, anyway.

And we're a red state, by the way.

Last edited:
Not fucking likely.

But I bet she could take you, Jungle Avenger.

You wouldn't make it through a night in that jungle NOW, Swallow....you'd be quivering like a mouse and something would smell your fear and come in for a look.

Been in jungles before ace.

And no faggot..no swallow for you old man.

I don't roll like that.

Go back to the barracks and do what you are good at..like the good ole days when you were on your knees slobbing CIA dick.

Queenie.

Sure ya have....the jungles of Brooklyn.
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Then you call me a "faggot". I thought you progs were tolerant of that crowd and here you are sounding like a redneck peckerwood....tsk tsk. And an ageist too.....AARP gonna revoke your membership and call back your "early bird" dinner coupons if you keep that up, Swallow.

Given your use of the "c" word, I think we know how you "roll". I never heard a guy with a wife and/or daughter use that word for fear of being overheard....nah, women aren't your thing.

"slobbing dick"? More homophobic slurs....you sure you ain't a reformed Log Cabin Republican on a bourbon jag?
laugh_zpse50e200a.png

Last edited:
Good grief, so what. The child IS retarded. I know that's not the "politically correct" term to use, but I thought conservatives disliked having political correctness shoved down their throat.

And who cares what Sarah Palin has to say, anyway? Why is anyone still paying any attention to this silly bitch? I just don't get it. We're embarrassed enough up here in Alaska to have elected her as our governor, but at least we've learned our lesson. Most of us, anyway.

And we're a red state, by the way.

Mahr called him "RETARD"....this has nothing to do with "PC" that's your side's demand certain words be unspoken (by our side only). This is about insulting the child of a political enemy; if you haven't figured out what's wrong with that at this point, you're a lost cause.

p.s. you elected her and then hounded her out of office with nuisance suits. Maybe you could post your resume and we can compare it to your ex-Chairman of the Alaska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission, ex-GOVERNOR, VICE-PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE, TEA PARTY LEADER, and successful business woman.

I'm waiting.
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

Last edited:
Greatest thread ever! Man...did TK ever hand Swallow his ass! He said it over and over again. He is going to teach Swallow a lesson! He's gonna give him a verbal beat down that he'll never forget!

LO fucking L. Has there ever been a bigger blowhard on here? Running around warning people about this or that! What a maroon!

"Are we all clear on this?"

Too funny, clown.

Greatest thread ever! Man...did TK ever hand Swallow his ass! He said it over and over again. He is going to teach Swallow a lesson! He's gonna give him a verbal beat down that he'll never forget!

LO fucking L. Has there ever been a bigger blowhard on here? Running around warning people about this or that! What a maroon!

"Are we all clear on this?"

Too funny, clown.

Between him and Joe Blam, can't decide which one is the biggest lunkhead.

Gee I'm sure glad the left is so tolerant and respectful of other's two faced hypocrite assholes.

Aren't they cute. The moment they don't like a conservative woman's views...out come the "bimbo" and "slut" cards. Ah... the party of women's rights. Gotta love it.
Remember, there weren't any women dressed as brains outside the RNC convention...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

You are such an asshole, Sallow. My god. I'd just love for you to shut the fuck up, you neoliberal hack. Absolutely disgraceful thing to say.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

2i8gmdi.png

Here's a scoop.

Trig is retarded.

As is the rest of the Palin family.

I'd love to see MommaSlut debate Maher.

Maybe she could bring on her meth making friends with her.

I hope she's elected president. Not because she is my candidate of choice, but just to piss people like you off.

Here's another scoop.

Sarah Palin will never be elected to an office outside of Alaska.

And I doubt very much that she could be elected dog catcher IN Alaska.

She's a petty fucking **** with no clue about how the world works.

She's also self absorbed and could care less about this country or Americans in general.

It's telling that anyone who claims to be an American even considers her for office.

She's a traitor.

Don't believe me?

Palin's secession flirtation - Los Angeles Times
We're talking aobut Palin, not Obama.

I generally don't tell people to shut up. You know why?

Because I believe in free speech.

But I also believe that if you tell someone to shut up..you ought to have the stones to shut them up.

I live in Brooklyn pal.

You challenged the wrong guy, you liberal troll. I don't give a shit where you live. You talk about a disabled child in that way again....I will verbally (and in debate fashion) rip your ego into so many shreds, you won't be able to say the word "wingnut" within a kilobit of my internet connection ever again. Got me? Nothing disturbs me more than people like you. You would exploit the kid's mental retardation to launch a cheap shot at a political opponent. You are an absolute disgrace, a classless individual.

Oh yes. I also believe in respect, for which you have not the guts to give to Palin or Trig. I also believe, that you had better have the balls to tell that stuff to peoples face. I also believe in karma. You can say all the stupid shit you want, but when you talk about a disabled kid like that, you lose all respect, forever. And me personally, I hope this bites you in the nads. Hard.

:lol:

Told you where I live pal.

I walk my dog daily in McCarren Park..twice. Morning and evening. Around 6am and 7pm respectively.

In the morning..and in the evening. My pic is up..with my dog.

Pretty easy to spot.

If Palin shows up..and asks..I'd say exactly what I posted here to her face.
I bet you don't even pick up your dog's shit.

I will say this the next time someone on the right attacks a Democrats child I don't want to see or hear any phony outrage from the left about it you have made it clear you have no problem with attacking a politicians children so what is good for the Republican goose is equally good for the Democrat gander.

You'll take their double standards when you pry them from their cold, dead, limp-wristed fingers.

Gee I'm sure glad the left is so tolerant and respectful of other's two faced hypocrite assholes.

Aren't they cute. The moment they don't like a conservative woman's views...out come the "bimbo" and "slut" cards. Ah... the party of women's rights. Gotta love it.
Remember, there weren't any women dressed as brains outside the RNC convention...

ku-xlarge.jpg

Oh... those are brains? They look like they are draped with intestines. They sure do like the moronic get ups. They should just stick to giant vaginas. ;)

Last edited: