Sarah Calls Out Maher!

You challenged me to a fight, Sallow. So you did "ask" me to do something.

What part of that (other than the first sentence) made sense to you? Did I really scare the snot out of you? Is that why you're rambling now? You pissed off the wrong Crusader buddy, and I ain't joking around.

Didn't "challenge" you to shit..Crusader.

If you think you can shut me up..do so.

Otherwise..you are just blowing it out your ass.

There isn't much that "scares" me either.

"Run up and punch me"

You are a classical example of what I refer to as an "inferiority complex." Hey here's a bright idea, come to my place. I post my location for all to see on this board, if you want to talk trash to me, lets do it mano y mano. Otherwise, shut your face. Absolutely ridiculous, flaunting your e-peen for all to see.

I'm not the one telling anyone to shut up..

:lmao:

Man..you guys are freakin nuts.

two n00bs nippin at Sallow's heels

As to the OP, this is from the link, looks like the guy was "doin' a Darrell" (fishing expedition)

I did more than nip at his heels. He's so terrified of me, his speech is starting to jumble.

I had better leave this thread though, before a mod puts me in solitary.

Man..

That really makes my day.

But what can you expect from a Crusader? Complete and total delusions of grandeur!

:laugh2:

Hey, you're encouraging it, smart guy! You made my day when you gave me a reason to take you apart. I've been way too nice to certain people on this thread, including you.

But anyway, you're on the ignore list for the day, Swallow.

Last edited:
Let me ask a question if someone on the right politician, talk show host, comedian, hell one of us posting here made demeaning or insulting comments about the Obama children what would the reaction from the left be?

Why are you asking such a question?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oC-ZJjFf4Yk]Glenn Beck Mocks Pres. Obama's Daughter (Entire Radio Segment) - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDE4_Q35_m8]Limbaugh, Beck team up to mock children - YouTube[/ame]

And your response is what it's acceptable or the more common liberal line it's racist and hate speech?

Um..what?

My response is that you folks are hypocrites.

I did more than nip at his heels. He's so terrified of me, his speech is starting to jumble.

I had better leave this thread though, before a mod puts me in solitary.

Man..

That really makes my day.

But what can you expect from a Crusader? Complete and total delusions of grandeur!

:laugh2:

Hey, you're encouraging it, smart guy! You made my day when you gave me a reason to take you apart. I've been way to nice to certain people on this thread, including you.

But anyway, you're on the ignore list for the day, Swallow.

Good.

That's the only way to "shut me up" you have available.

Remember that.

Faggot.

And I am sure Joe Butt Slam can help you with the "swallow" part.

Yeah...those leftie men are soooo tough...they gotta pick on downs babies to make themselves feel better. :eusa_hand:

And these same men pick on Palin herself, who is truly this decades, Susan B. Anthony. :eusa_shhh:

Are you or Maher a downs syndrome baby?

Downs manifests itself in very physical and easily seen ways.

Maher's picture is up in the thread..mine is up in my profile.

If you've seen both..please don't ever consider a career in medicine.

Then don't ask dumb questions. :cuckoo:

The question wasn't "dumb" at all.

Maher has the "right" to call Trig anything he wants to call Trig.

It's one of the fundamental principles that this country was founded on.

And yeah..I defend..with my life if necessary..that right.

Do you?

Downs manifests itself in very physical and easily seen ways.

Maher's picture is up in the thread..mine is up in my profile.

If you've seen both..please don't ever consider a career in medicine.

Then don't ask dumb questions. :cuckoo:

The question wasn't "dumb" at all.

Maher has the "right" to call Trig anything he wants to call Trig.

It's one of the fundamental principles that this country was founded on.

And yeah..I defend..with my life if necessary..that right.

Do you?

Ummm...yeah...save the fake freedom of speech rah rah bloviating for someone who believes you. :lol: