Sarah Huckabuck wants kids in Arkansas to have a job, period!

Why is it illegal?

Don't tell me you support government passing labor laws stopping this.....

Are you going to allow government to tell parents that their kids can't work overnight cleaning up slaughterhouses?
Because there are federal child labor laws.

Thousands and thousands of employers are working illegal labor against federal law. No one is doing anything about that. Now it's easier in Arkansas to work the minors of those working here illegally.

And you defend it.
Its already against the law. All this law does it remove one small barrier. An employer must have identification for I-9s.
As I said, the outrage over this is ridiculous.

Its already against the law. All this law does it remove one small barrier. An employer must have identification for I-9s.
i put all this effort to bring you the best new music friday experience possible and you don't shower me with likes? tsk fucking tsk!

Yes it's against the law. No one is enforcing the law and Arkansas is making it even easier to ignore. Even kids of illegals had to have a signed form giving a parents approval. Many illegals are not interested in signing anything that gets put on record.

That requirement is now gone.

And you defend it.

So the child doesnt have to show its documents to a bureaucrat AND the employer. Just the employer. And they dont need permission slips from the parents.
But retards act like kids are going back in mines and illegals wont have to show id LOL

Yes it's against the law. No one is enforcing the law and Arkansas is making it even easier to ignore. Even kids of illegals had to have a signed form giving a parents approval. Many illegals are not interested in signing anything that gets put on record.

That requirement is now gone.

And you defend it.
tenor.gif

So the child doesnt have to show its documents to a bureaucrat AND the employer. Just the employer. And they dont need permission slips from the parents.
Darn, no bureaucrat to get in the way.
No parent to get in the way.
WTF could go wrong?
But retards act like kids are going back in mines and illegals wont have to show id LOL
Sure, as far as republicans go, the injured or dead child..........Never worked here, he was just curious about mines.

WTF could go wrong?
All they were doing was showing someone the same IDs they are giving to the employer, telling them their schedule and a piece of paper with a signature on it.
What kid is hiding from their parents they have a job?
Silly ass shit
Sure, as far as republicans go, the injured or dead child..........Never worked here, he was just curious about mines.
wut?

most states dont have some silly outdated requirement like this and guess what? The world didnt end.
Get your shit together people. Good gawd.

Yep, all the protections are still in place, they just don't have to go get their working papers after 14.

Actually these days it's just a card.

All they were doing was showing someone the same IDs they are giving to the employer, telling them their schedule and a piece of paper with a signature on it.
What kid is hiding from their parents they have a job?
Then why put "written consent from a parent or guardian" clause in the bill?
Silly ass shit

wut?
Employers NEVER lie.

WTF could go wrong?

Parents still have the authority to allow their kids to work or not. 15yr olds don't suddenly become the boss of their households just because the government says they can get a job.

Parents still have the authority to allow their kids to work or not.
NOT according to Huckabilly.

Under the law, the Youth Hiring Act of 2023, children under 16 do not have to obtain permission from the Division of Labor to get a job. They will no longer need to get an employment certificate, which verified their age, described their work and work schedule, and included written consent from a parent or guardian.
15yr olds don't suddenly become the boss of their households just because the government says they can get a job.
Really don't know how the parents are in Arkansas.
They elected Sanders.
That speaks volumes.

"i dont want mom and dad to be proud of me for having a job. If I show responsibility, work ethic and independence, I will get a spankin" :abgg2q.jpg:
Possibly......................In Arkansas.
Having a family member, working may cut into their section 8 housing and food stamps.

Possibly......................In Arkansas.
Having a family member, working may cut into their section 8 housing and food stamps.
Yeah that seems to be a problem all over the country. You know, because most states dont have silly laws like permission slips for jobs.

Forum List

Back