Sarah Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandates Hit

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
She's right and people can't deny she is wrong. She warned about the Death Panels but this is even more troubling because when the 'employer mandate' is enforced at the first of the year. This is when the shit will hit the fan and working Americans are going to be hit with reality.

2010-Sarah-Palin-8-400.jpg

Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandate Hits

On Tuesday, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Americans, including liberals who relied on Obama's false promises on healthcare, will be "mugged by reality" when the employer mandate hits next year and nearly 80 million more Americans will lose their insurance plans. She said the country has seen "nuthin' yet" when it comes to the damage Obamacare will do.

Palin slammed the media for ignoring Obama's intention to move America to a socialized health care system and urged Americans to elect and support candidates who will fight for patient-centered, free-market reforms.

Palin said the Obama administration's claim that “30 million MORE people will be covered by Obamacare" is as credible a promise as Obama's “if you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan" line.

"Obamacare is presently hitting people who buy insurance on the individual market because they may not receive health coverage through their employers. It’s hurting millions! But you ain’t seen nuthin' yet," she wrote. "Just wait until the Obamacare employer mandate kicks in next year. As I told Fox News Sunday, despite what the White House and media report, tens of millions more Americans are set to lose their employer provided insurance plans. The ramifications of this WILL fundamentally transform America."

"Companies that provide health insurance plans that aren’t compliant with new burdensome Obamacare mandates will obviously decide it’s cheaper to dump employees into the government-run Obamacare exchanges and pay the penalty than try to provide an expensive Obamacare-approved plan," Palin wrote. "No one in America will be left unscathed by Obamacare. Please trust me on this."

Read more of what this national treasure had to say in the link above~

Well she's absolutely right.................

And she still looks good, with a fine body which is why ugly Liberal Women hate her.

See what I mean........Another lib who likes ugly women.........

Geesh, dropped on their heads at birth..................

And they think they are Owls...............

Brain Damage

And she still looks good, with a fine body which is why ugly Liberal Women hate her.

Why the need to bring up her looks? How degrading to someone who is trying to be a serious politician.

Why the need to bring up her looks? How degrading to someone who is trying to be a serious politician.

Seriously you jest.............Why bring up her looks............Because she's still hot............And I like hot women............Perhaps you need to go to the penis thread.

:eusa_boohoo:

Americans got mugged by reality in 2008 when they realized what a joke she was and decided to keep that ill-spoken ditzball as far from the Presidency as possible.

Of course she's right. But honestly I think the gal is hideous.

Hell she's got a great body.........
She can hunt and fish............
She can field dress a Moose and Elk.

and she can cook..........

That's pretty righteous to me...........

And she's right. Obamacare is BS.

She's right and people can't deny she is wrong. She warned about the Death Panels but this is even more troubling because when the 'employer mandate' is enforced at the first of the year. This is when the shit will hit the fan and working Americans are going to be hit with reality.

On Tuesday, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Americans, including liberals who relied on Obama's false promises on healthcare, will be "mugged by reality" when the employer mandate hits next year and nearly 80 million more Americans will lose their insurance plans. She said the country has seen "nuthin' yet" when it comes to the damage Obamacare will do.

Palin slammed the media for ignoring Obama's intention to move America to a socialized health care system and urged Americans to elect and support candidates who will fight for patient-centered, free-market reforms.

Palin said the Obama administration's claim that “30 million MORE people will be covered by Obamacare" is as credible a promise as Obama's “if you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan" line.

"Obamacare is presently hitting people who buy insurance on the individual market because they may not receive health coverage through their employers. It’s hurting millions! But you ain’t seen nuthin' yet," she wrote. "Just wait until the Obamacare employer mandate kicks in next year. As I told Fox News Sunday, despite what the White House and media report, tens of millions more Americans are set to lose their employer provided insurance plans. The ramifications of this WILL fundamentally transform America."

"Companies that provide health insurance plans that aren’t compliant with new burdensome Obamacare mandates will obviously decide it’s cheaper to dump employees into the government-run Obamacare exchanges and pay the penalty than try to provide an expensive Obamacare-approved plan," Palin wrote. "No one in America will be left unscathed by Obamacare. Please trust me on this."

Of course she is right.

This is an example of why the Leftists and Progs despise her.

And boy does she look hot!

"She's right and people can't deny she is wrong"......began the thread.

Or...as Pailn might say:

"She, meaning a particular female is, you know, right and absolutely correct in being so....spot on. Like a mama Grizzly teachin' one of her cubs, her little babies, how to pull up those furry little bootstraps and catch some fish. And....oh no you betcha also too.....nobody in the elite media, being all elite and stuff.....can even think about denyin that she, this particular female, is wrong and not correct......ya know"

Last edited:
I would rather have Palin as president than Obama, period!

So do I. We wouldn't be going through this crisis that we are dealing with. Palin was a outstanding Governor who was smart when it came to budgets, fiscal responsibility and energy. I'll say it again, we would not be going through this crisis if she was president today.

No Kidding--we've already seen 5.5 million lose their insurance--after being promised over 40 times by Barack Obama that they could keep them if they liked them.

This is JUST THE BEGINNING:

Obamacare is due to move into the employer mandate next year--(only because Obama postponed it for a year--and it's going to be "Martha bar the gates") it's going to hit employers and employees right between the eyes. Millions upon millions are going to lose their insurance due to the Obamacare mandates--and they will all end up paying MORE for medical insurance.

140205_600.jpg

Safe it to say, I think they already have been 'mugged by reality' or more rather, mugged by their president.

Or...as Pailn might say:

"She, meaning a particular female is, you know, right and absolutely correct in being so....spot on. Like a mama Grizzly teachin' one of her cubs, her little babies, how to pull up those furry little bootstraps and catch some fish. And....oh no you betcha also too.....nobody in the elite media, being all elite and stuff.....can even think about denyin that she, this particular female, is wrong and not correct......ya know"
Glad you get the message.

Americans got mugged by reality in 2008 when they realized what a joke she was and decided to keep that ill-spoken ditzball as far from the Presidency as possible.

Man, you mugged me of a few of my brain cells. Please remind me not to read your misogynistic posts again. And give me back my brain cells!

:mad:

Or...as Pailn might say:

Glad you get the message.

Well Palin isn't wrong here--there are currently 5.5 million that agree with what she is saying. If you don't believe her, you're more than welcome to visit by State Obamacare website that is working just fine. If you can find something in there that looks--cough cough affordable to you let me know.

http://connectforhealthco.com/

Welcome to your "hope and change"--LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back