Sarah Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandates Hit

Americans got mugged by reality in 2008 when they realized what a joke she was and decided to keep that ill-spoken ditzball as far from the Presidency as possible.

Man, you mugged me of a few of my brain cells. Please remind me not to read your misogynistic posts again. And give me back my brain cells!

:mad:

Yeah....THAT was the misogynist post in this thread! Excellent job!

She's right and people can't deny she is wrong. She warned about the Death Panels but this is even more troubling because when the 'employer mandate' is enforced at the first of the year. This is when the shit will hit the fan and working Americans are going to be hit with reality.

2010-Sarah-Palin-8-400.jpg

Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandate Hits

On Tuesday, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Americans, including liberals who relied on Obama's false promises on healthcare, will be "mugged by reality" when the employer mandate hits next year and nearly 80 million more Americans will lose their insurance plans. She said the country has seen "nuthin' yet" when it comes to the damage Obamacare will do.

Palin slammed the media for ignoring Obama's intention to move America to a socialized health care system and urged Americans to elect and support candidates who will fight for patient-centered, free-market reforms.

Palin said the Obama administration's claim that “30 million MORE people will be covered by Obamacare" is as credible a promise as Obama's “if you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan" line.

"Obamacare is presently hitting people who buy insurance on the individual market because they may not receive health coverage through their employers. It’s hurting millions! But you ain’t seen nuthin' yet," she wrote. "Just wait until the Obamacare employer mandate kicks in next year. As I told Fox News Sunday, despite what the White House and media report, tens of millions more Americans are set to lose their employer provided insurance plans. The ramifications of this WILL fundamentally transform America."

"Companies that provide health insurance plans that aren’t compliant with new burdensome Obamacare mandates will obviously decide it’s cheaper to dump employees into the government-run Obamacare exchanges and pay the penalty than try to provide an expensive Obamacare-approved plan," Palin wrote. "No one in America will be left unscathed by Obamacare. Please trust me on this."

Read more of what this national treasure had to say in the link above~

Safe it to say, I think they already have been 'mugged by reality' or more rather, mugged by their president.
And afraid to distance themselves from him for fear of non acceptance of those that deceive them.

They have a problem with life.

Well she's absolutely right.................

And she still looks good, with a fine body which is why ugly Liberal Women hate her.

Why the need to bring up her looks? How degrading to someone who is trying to be a serious politician.

If our POTUS is gonna FUKKUS I'd rather turn around and see that (Palin's OP pix) face than the mug of that jug eared bastard who's screwin us right now!

But I guess you call Obama, "Papi," right?

She's right and people can't deny she is wrong. She warned about the Death Panels but this is even more troubling because when the 'employer mandate' is enforced at the first of the year. This is when the shit will hit the fan and working Americans are going to be hit with reality.

On Tuesday, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Americans, including liberals who relied on Obama's false promises on healthcare, will be "mugged by reality" when the employer mandate hits next year and nearly 80 million more Americans will lose their insurance plans. She said the country has seen "nuthin' yet" when it comes to the damage Obamacare will do.

Palin slammed the media for ignoring Obama's intention to move America to a socialized health care system and urged Americans to elect and support candidates who will fight for patient-centered, free-market reforms.

Palin said the Obama administration's claim that “30 million MORE people will be covered by Obamacare" is as credible a promise as Obama's “if you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan" line.

"Obamacare is presently hitting people who buy insurance on the individual market because they may not receive health coverage through their employers. It’s hurting millions! But you ain’t seen nuthin' yet," she wrote. "Just wait until the Obamacare employer mandate kicks in next year. As I told Fox News Sunday, despite what the White House and media report, tens of millions more Americans are set to lose their employer provided insurance plans. The ramifications of this WILL fundamentally transform America."

"Companies that provide health insurance plans that aren’t compliant with new burdensome Obamacare mandates will obviously decide it’s cheaper to dump employees into the government-run Obamacare exchanges and pay the penalty than try to provide an expensive Obamacare-approved plan," Palin wrote. "No one in America will be left unscathed by Obamacare. Please trust me on this."

Safe it to say, I think they already have been 'mugged by reality' or more rather, mugged by their president.
And afraid to distance themselves from him for fear of non acceptance of those that deceive them.

Liberals have a problem with BRAINS--It's kind of like the movie JAWS--they really don't believe that a great white is in the water, until one bites them in the ass.

Liberals have a problem with BRAINS--It's kind of like the movie JAWS--they really don't believe that a great white is in the water, until one bites them in the ass.

Indeed. And as I stated to a friend on here just moments ago...

They won't until reality takes a huge chunk out of their asses and their life...but then are they in so deep they refuse even then to repudiate that which they champion?

Some are that stubborn.

Is truth such a moving target for them? Apparently.

Sad for them.

Great point my friend.

~T :)

Last edited:

They won't until reality takes a huge chunk out of their asses and their life...but then are they in so deep they refuse even then to repudiate that which they champion?

Some are that stubborn.

Sad for them.

Great point my friend.

Yessir....we libs are lacking brains and common sense....and we have no understanding of reality. Which is why conservatives are just handing us our asses when it comes to every major issue. It fully explains why we have a liberal President and a liberal Senate...along with liberal laws such as Obamacare and why we now have gays in the military. It is why abortion is illegal and why we have drastically cut taxes and spending in the past decade!

You guys are just fucking unbeatable!

Americans got mugged by reality in 2008 when they realized what a joke she was and decided to keep that ill-spoken ditzball as far from the Presidency as possible.

Man, you mugged me of a few of my brain cells. Please remind me not to read your misogynistic posts again. And give me back my brain cells!

First time I ever pondered your gender.
Why? His comment was right on target and the Democrats' misogynistic "War On Women".

I am curious as to your answer here...

Some are that stubborn.

Sad for them.

Great point my friend.

Yessir....we libs are lacking brains and common sense....and we have no understanding of reality. Which is why conservatives are just handing us our asses when it comes to every major issue. It fully explains why we have a liberal President and a liberal Senate...along with liberal laws such as Obamacare and why we now have gays in the military. It is why abortion is illegal and why we have drastically cut taxes and spending in the past decade!

Yeah...all for party for you, isn't it. I'm GLAD my logic escapes you, and YOU are precisely one of many I refer to. Above your head it remains, justifiably so.

Please plod on through life as truth escapes you.

First time I ever pondered your gender.
Why? His comment was right on target and the Democrats' misogynistic "War On Women".

I am curious as to your answer here...

Ruh-Roh! It's a butthurt nutter! He demands that you explain yourself! You might lose your nutter card.

Halfway intelligent republicans, including McCain, were mugged with reality the first time they heard Palin speak.

Some are that stubborn.

Sad for them.

Great point my friend.

Yeah...all for party for you, isn't it. I'm GLAD my logic escapes you, and YOU are precisely one of many I refer to. Above your head it remains, justifiably so.

Feelin' stupid, ain't ya?

Not in the least except answering your posts...which I shall refrain from...I loathe idiots. What kind of idiot are YOU exactly?

Last edited:

Not in the least except answering your posts...which I shall refrain from...I loathe idiots. What kind of idiot are YOU exactly?

You did a great job of refraining, chief. I am looking forward to more refraining from you.

You did a great job of refraining, chief. I am looking forward to more refraining from you.
Consider it done...but answer my query...what kind of IDIOT are you exactly? (And NO don't say your not...it doesn't apply NOT a choice...get it)?

[REFRAIN]

Sarah Palin is an idiot. If she really wants to see Obamacare repealed she should keep quiet. Because even when she's right, she's wrong. She's hurt us all by giving liberals more fuel for their crazy fire.

Consider it done...but answer my query...what kind of IDIOT are you exactly? (And NO don't say your not...it doesn't apply NOT a choice...get it)?

[REFRAIN]

Excellent refrain! You are a turd of your word. And so much self control! You are to be admired!

Halfway intelligent republicans, including McCain, were mugged with reality the first time they heard Palin speak.

Yea when McCain first introduced her and she made her big speech at the convention she boosted his poll numbers past Obama's and the liberals and media went into a panic. Since they couldn't find any dirt on her after 100 reporters/operatives were sent to Alaska, they decided to make up shit about her and her family while twisting the facts of her actual record as governor that garnished her a 90% approval rating by the citizens of Alaska. The truth is that she has actual executive experience in dealings with budgets, fiscal reforms, energy, conservation and healthcare. Obama had exactly zero experience at being a executive and now we are paying the price because you liberals elected him over style rather than substance.

Forum List

Back