Sarah Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandates Hit

She's right and people can't deny she is wrong. She warned about the Death Panels but this is even more troubling because when the 'employer mandate' is enforced at the first of the year. This is when the shit will hit the fan and working Americans are going to be hit with reality.

2010-Sarah-Palin-8-400.jpg

Palin: Americans Will Get 'Mugged By Reality' When Employer Mandate Hits

On Tuesday, Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin said Americans, including liberals who relied on Obama's false promises on healthcare, will be "mugged by reality" when the employer mandate hits next year and nearly 80 million more Americans will lose their insurance plans. She said the country has seen "nuthin' yet" when it comes to the damage Obamacare will do.

Palin slammed the media for ignoring Obama's intention to move America to a socialized health care system and urged Americans to elect and support candidates who will fight for patient-centered, free-market reforms.

Palin said the Obama administration's claim that “30 million MORE people will be covered by Obamacare" is as credible a promise as Obama's “if you like your health care plan you can keep your health care plan" line.

"Obamacare is presently hitting people who buy insurance on the individual market because they may not receive health coverage through their employers. It’s hurting millions! But you ain’t seen nuthin' yet," she wrote. "Just wait until the Obamacare employer mandate kicks in next year. As I told Fox News Sunday, despite what the White House and media report, tens of millions more Americans are set to lose their employer provided insurance plans. The ramifications of this WILL fundamentally transform America."

"Companies that provide health insurance plans that aren’t compliant with new burdensome Obamacare mandates will obviously decide it’s cheaper to dump employees into the government-run Obamacare exchanges and pay the penalty than try to provide an expensive Obamacare-approved plan," Palin wrote. "No one in America will be left unscathed by Obamacare. Please trust me on this."

Read more of what this national treasure had to say in the link above~

"Mutter by reality", "slavery to debt"

Who talks like that? She is such an idiot. Obama's birth certificate? I want to see Sarah Palin's high school diploma. Why do you people listen to this nimrod? She is painfully stupid. It really says a lot when teabaggers see her as their hero.

They think that because someone is good looking, that's instant credibility. They felt that way with Dan Quayle.

Then they try to compare these people to President Obama or even Michelle. Omg ...

:lol:

Dan Quayle is another person who was diminished by the media and the Hollywood types. I personally believe he was right when he critized the Murphy Brown TV show for minimizing the importance of fathers. Today we as a nation are reaping the effects of the breakdown of the family.

Hmm. Four pages into this thread and I don't see any response to the original point, outside of the traditional diversionary insults and name-calling, of course.

Does any ACA fan want to actually address the point of her comments for us? Tell us if the issue about the employer mandate should be a concern. Maybe we'll learn something.

Looking forward to it, thanks.

LOL Don't hold your breath.

Palins comments were smack dab on point.

She's right and if you think any lefty on this board is going to agree with her, even if they know she's right, well, don't hold your breath.

After all they have to defend Barry and anything he does. No matter what that anything is or what that anything is going to cost.

Yeah, still waiting...

Hell she's got a great body.........
She can hunt and fish............
She can field dress a Moose and Elk.

and she can cook..........

That's pretty righteous to me...........

And she's right. Obamacare is BS.

She's also completely prostituted herself out to the Koch brothers and is dumber than a bag of doorknobs...

and that again is a matter of opinion.................

Not a Fact...................

And typical from you.............

Neither definition really applies towards running towards a thread about Caribou Barbie...

Home-Skule Fail.

That's because libs can't think for themselves

Nice try but like any other day of the week, I give the libs a pass for the most part.. :lol:

-Geaux

One does not flee toward something.

Shhhh.... Cleetus was a Home-Skule Valedictorian.

-Geaux

intransitive verb
a : to run away often from danger or evil : fly
b : to hurry toward a place of security

Nope. You fucked up. What were we fleeing from? Without that, your bullshit fails.

Also....the "white on rice" comment does not refer to movement of any kind. It refers to the opposite. Thus, 'fleeing like white to rice' makes no sense at all.

Shhhh.... Cleetus was a Home-Skule Valedictorian.

-Geaux

intransitive verb
a : to run away often from danger or evil : fly
b : to hurry toward a place of security

Nope. You fucked up. What were we fleeing from? Without that, your bullshit fails.

Also....the "white on rice" comment does not refer to movement of any kind. It refers to the opposite. Thus, 'fleeing like white to rice' makes no sense at all.

Ah, the failed lefties trying to be funny. You guys are so predictable...

Keep working, you might put that GED towards the better good.

-Geaux

:dig:

Hell she's got a great body.........
She can hunt and fish............
She can field dress a Moose and Elk.

and she can cook..........

That's pretty righteous to me...........

And she's right. Obamacare is BS.

She's also completely prostituted herself out to the Koch brothers and is dumber than a bag of doorknobs...

No, it's a matter of fact she didn't know which Korea was our ally when asked.

That she couldn't define whta the "Bush Doctrine" was.

that she couldn't name what newspapers she read when asked.

That she couldn't name an example of Judicial Overreach other than "Roe v. Wade" when asked.

Sarah Palin was the person who has a really impressive resume who turned out to be a complete dud during the interview.

Hmm. Four pages into this thread and I don't see any response to the original point, outside of the traditional diversionary insults and name-calling, of course.

Does any ACA fan want to actually address the point of her comments for us? Tell us if the issue about the employer mandate should be a concern. Maybe we'll learn something.

Looking forward to it, thanks.

LOL Don't hold your breath.

Palins comments were smack dab on point.

She's right and if you think any lefty on this board is going to agree with her, even if they know she's right, well, don't hold your breath.

After all they have to defend Barry and anything he does. No matter what that anything is or what that anything is going to cost.

Yeah, still waiting...

Mac,

Do you think 80 million Americams will have their employer sponsored health care plans cancelled and be negatively impacted by the ACA just before the 2014 midterms?

Do you believe the American Enterprise Institute and Sarah Palin?

Still waiting my ass.

That she couldn't name an example of Judicial Overreach other than "Roe v. Wade" when asked.

Sarah Palin was the person who has a really impressive resume who turned out to be a complete dud during the interview.

Do you want me to show the uhhh uhhh mmmmmm Obama without a teleprompter video's again..............

Yawn..........

If a Republican walked on water today...................Joe and the Libs would say..................

LOOK, HE CAN'T SWIM TOMMORROW.................

It's just what they do.................

I am only speaking for myself, but the 80 million is an estimate. We may look back in a couple of years and find the actual number to be 40 million. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period! If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period!

P.S. If your side of the debate lacks substance, you might want to try looking for grammatical errors.

I am only speaking for myself, but the 80 million is an estimate. We may look back in a couple of years and find the actual number to be 40 million. If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period! If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, period!

P.S. If your side of the debate lacks substance, you might want to try looking for grammatical errors.

Yup, if it turns out to "only" be 5 or 10 or 30 million, the apologists will play it down as nothing.

A lie is a lie, they can spin all they want.

Are you committing to the 40 million number? Or, is that just an estimate? Is it possible, as you currently understand the facts at hand, that the number could be more like....... 1 million? Maybe zero?

P.S. If you wish to communicate your thoughts so that others understand them, learn how to use our language.

Do you want me to show the uhhh uhhh mmmmmm Obama without a teleprompter video's again..............

Yawn..........

I'm sure you pleasure yourself to that video all the time.

But Obama's intellect isn't in question here. The man is a J.D. from Harvard.

Palin cobbled together a Bachelor's degree from six community colleges. In Communications. And it totally shows.

Yawn..........

I'm sure you pleasure yourself to that video all the time.

But Obama's intellect isn't in question here. The man is a J.D. from Harvard.

Palin cobbled together a Bachelor's degree from six community colleges. In Communications. And it totally shows.

Well......she is an excellent communicator!

Yup, if it turns out to "only" be 5 or 10 or 30 million, the apologists will play it down as nothing.

A lie is a lie, they can spin all they want.

Sorry, "I did not have sex with that woman" is a lie.

"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan" isn't, if the guy sincerely believed that the Insurance companies weren't going to double cross him at the first oppurtunity.

And here's the problem. A lot of the ACA was contingent upon the insurance companies playing honest and the states doing what they were supposed to do in setting up the exchanges and expanding MediCaid.

I suppose that if he had said, "You can keep your plan unless self-serving politicians and insurance companies gum up the works", that would have been more accurate and prescient, but then you guys would accuse him of being a divider.

Forum List

Back