Sarah Palin Attacks: "Why No Probe Of Barack 'Hussein' Obama? ( Like O'Donnells Past)

This is politics. The fact is the democrats are better at character assasination.

Honey, I had a 4.0 GPA all through college. So what? That doesn't indicate any particular skill in leadership OR political strategy. Quite the opposite, I'd say, since academic geeks generally don't have the smoothest social skills.

The farther one gets from college, the less their academic performance says about who they are as a person.

What is real funny is he says that, Yet WE HAVE NO IDEA what Obama's GPA was.

hmmm

vetted my ass.

What was Bush's GPA?
How about Reagan?
Nixon?

Do you have any information on any presidents GPA?

No and that is SOME BS IMO

l
We don't know his grades in college either. Id be willing to bet that he squeaked by with a 2.0 due to his inability to speak very well without a teleprompter. Poor guy may be dumber than Kerry and Bush. I believe they both had 2.2.

Sure...whatever you want to believe :eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE

It's not what I believe. It's his inability to arrange simple sentences without a teleprompter. Show me his works, grades and Ill shut up.

l
We don't know his grades in college either. Id be willing to bet that he squeaked by with a 2.0 due to his inability to speak very well without a teleprompter. Poor guy may be dumber than Kerry and Bush. I believe they both had 2.2.

Sure...whatever you want to believe :eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE

It's not what I believe. It's his inability to arrange simple sentences without a teleprompter. Show me his works, grades and Ill shut up.

Sure pal..

He had no trouble destroying John McCain and Hillary in the 2008 debates

He had no problem humiliating the entire Republican Senate during face to face arguments during the Healthcare summit

Lord Brown Trout............your post, like your name, is pure shit wrapped in a diaper.

Honey, I had a 4.0 GPA all through college. So what? That doesn't indicate any particular skill in leadership OR political strategy. Quite the opposite, I'd say, since academic geeks generally don't have the smoothest social skills.

The farther one gets from college, the less their academic performance says about who they are as a person.

What is real funny is he says that, Yet WE HAVE NO IDEA what Obama's GPA was.

hmmm

vetted my ass.

What was Bush's GPA?
How about Reagan?
Nixon?

Do you have any information on any presidents GPA?
Bush had a GPA of around 2.75. He put his transcripts online from Yale when asked unlike Obama who has hid his sealed.

Kerry, Bush GPAs At Yale Similar - CBS News

transcript.jpg

In fact here is Bush, Kerry and Al Gores grades they released to the public:

For detailed grades go here:
Bush/Gore Grades and SAT Scores

Confidential college transcripts and test scores obtained by the Washington Post reveal that neither presidential candidate, George W. Bush nor Al Gore, were shining students during their college days at Yale and Harvard, respectively. Although each earned respectable scores on the SAT college admissions test (a total of 1355 of 1600 for Gore and 1206 for Bush), neither did that well in their college courses. Both earned a mix of B and C grades. Gore's lowest grade of D came in a natural sciences course, while his top grades were an A in French and English, an A in Visual and Environmental Studies, and an A- in Social Relations. Bush's lowest marks were a 70 (of 100) in Sociology and a 71 in Economics, while his highest scores were High Passes in History and Japanese.

In 2005, the Boston Globe obtained comparable information on John Kerry's undergraduate record at Yale. It shows that Kerry had a cumulate grade average of 76 over

four years in school. His freshman year average was 71 and his senior year average was 81.

She quit. Rehab is for quitters, not the presidency. USARet is not thinking at all. Remember this is the guy who believes the holocaust did not happen.

Levi Johnson was just on "The Last Word" and announced he is running for mayor of Wasilla.

He was asked the same questions Katie Couric asked Sarah Palin and made exactly the same amount of sense.

Can't wait for the video to show up on Youtube.

When asked what he read, he said, "The Frontiersman", which is one more magazine than she reads. He never once read his "hand".

While the manistream media went on a mission to destroy Sarah Palin and her family, Obama decalred his wife, children and his race to be off limits.
Liberal= double standard

While the manistream media went on a mission to destroy Sarah Palin and her family, Obama decalred his wife, children and his race to be off limits.
Liberal= double standard

Obama has never used his children as "campaign adds", taking them on "shopping trips", throwing an unwed pregnant daughter into the spotlight to highlight his "values and morals". Besides it didn't stop Glenn Beck from attacking Obama's 11 year old.

The reason the right can't see the difference is because they are without the morals and values they desperately push on the uninformed.

Liberal= double standard

Obama has never used his children as "campaign adds", taking them on "shopping trips", throwing an unwed pregnant daughter into the spotlight to highlight his "values and morals". Besides it didn't stop Glenn Beck from attacking Obama's 11 year old.

The reason the right can't see the difference is because they are without the morals and values they desperately push on the uninformed.

Are you trying to tell me Obama never campaigned with his kids or never had them in a campaign ad? Didn't he have a interview and they were present? Didn't he strut them out on stage in the spotlight?

Forum List

Back