🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin drunk on the air? Latest Fox interview.

Laws are for little people and don't apply to Democrat politicians

Fry the fuckers who released the records, sent them to Gitmo

I guess the Freedom of Information act has caused her so much trouble in the past, she just now defaults to thinking it's a crime to, you know, follow the law.

first, why do you libertards hate Sarah so much ?

the Freedom of Information act has caused O'Husseinbama to skirt the law far more than any real American.

hazlscrewball..., :fu: .... and ......... :up_yours:

Where do people get the idea that the Left has an unhealthy obsession with Palin?
Palin has an unhealthy obsession with "the left"..... it's her 'thang'..... without the left, for her to continually demonize, she's a NOBODY, you got it backwards imo. We can live without her, she adds no income to the left's pockets, but she sure as heck can Not make her bucks, without the left.

First, she bashes the "media" for the Duggar girls interview - Fox had them exclusively. Either Palin didn't know this or was actually calling out and shaming Megyn Kelly.

Then she let this one rip:

“The release of these confidential records is, it’s tragic, it’s illegal, it’s unethical,” Palin said. “Why isn’t the dialogue going right now towards ‘Hey, let’s get that law enforcement official he or her who released this file. It was confidential.’”

“You know it was for political reasons,” Palin said.

I guess the Freedom of Information act has caused her so much trouble in the past, she just now defaults to thinking it's a crime to, you know, follow the law.

Sarah Palin Shames Fox News Megyn Kelly For Interviewing Duggar Daughters VIDEO

It was a crime, you Nazi asshole. Juvenile records are confidential. They always have been.
apparently josh was not a juvenile when the record was created, he was 18....

What was wrong, is the police who released the record due to the freedom of information act request, should have redacted any and all info that could identify the victims.
The goalposts keep moving.

When the story first broke he was 14.
Now we've gradually moved it up to 18.

This time next week someone else will try to say it happened this past March
I don't think I've read that this happened when he was 18 yrs old, just that the police report and investigation of his wrongful actions were not reported until years later, when he was 18.
Timeline of Josh Duggar s sexual abuse allegations

2jcd8k9.png

Where do people get the idea that the Left has an unhealthy obsession with Palin?
Palin has an unhealthy obsession with "the left"..... it's her 'thang'..... without the left, for her to continually demonize, she's a NOBODY, you got it backwards imo. We can live without her, she adds no income to the left's pockets, but she sure as heck can Not make her bucks, without the left.

I marvel at the way left-wing numskulls believe people attack them purely as a political tactic. Your delusions of being harmless and nice are laughable. The left is the single greatest threat civilization has ever encountered.

I also could care less about the Duggers and what one of them did or didn't do. If he did it them he'll be held accountable.

I think maybe that's the point you're missing in this entire story...he isn't going to be held accountable for his actions. The statute of limitations has expired. Nobody is going to be held accountable and the Duggers setting themselves up as the victims is ludicrous.
^ that

First, she bashes the "media" for the Duggar girls interview - Fox had them exclusively. Either Palin didn't know this or was actually calling out and shaming Megyn Kelly.

“The release of these confidential records is, it’s tragic, it’s illegal, it’s unethical,” Palin said. “Why isn’t the dialogue going right now towards ‘Hey, let’s get that law enforcement official he or her who released this file. It was confidential.’”

Sarah Palin is an idiot of the most epic proportions. Hazelnut is an idiot of equal proportions.

Are you really so bored that a minor grammatical gaffe is a big deal to you?

Don't care one way or the other about the Duggars, never saw any sense in their tv show.

However..

I have always been under the impression that juvenile records are sealed, and it takes someone with GOD on their friend list to get them opened.

So the Duggars leaked the records?

It was a crime, you Nazi asshole. Juvenile records are confidential. They always have been.
apparently josh was not a juvenile when the record was created, he was 18....

What was wrong, is the police who released the record due to the freedom of information act request, should have redacted any and all info that could identify the victims.
The goalposts keep moving.

When the story first broke he was 14.
Now we've gradually moved it up to 18.

This time next week someone else will try to say it happened this past March
I don't think I've read that this happened when he was 18 yrs old, just that the police report and investigation of his wrongful actions were not reported until years later, when he was 18.

Be that as it may, it would still remain a juvenile matter.

I look at Sarah Palin the same way I look at Kim Kardashian. It's one of those "Who is this person and how did they become famous?" kind of things.

I still don't know how Kim Kardashian became famous. I've never seen whatever TV show she was on. How did she get a TV show if she wasn't already famous? It's a mystery to me. She also strikes me as a slut, and I don't know why anyone would be attracted to a skank.

Fox News is a reality TV network and Sarah Palin does occasional celebrity drop-bys to boost ratings. That's how I look at it.

It's almost like a sitcom where the favorite actor has to pause for a moment while the live audience applauds his entrance onto the set.

None of what you see is real, and none of it is important. It's some has-been trying to milk her 15 minutes out to an hour and a half.

Trying to figure out if she is drunk is like peeking in the National Enquirer to see some Hollywood starlet's stretch marks. From our perspective, it's voyeurism. From her perspective, no press is bad press.

Forum List

Back