🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin drunk on the air? Latest Fox interview.

Don't care one way or the other about the Duggars, never saw any sense in their tv show.

However..

I have always been under the impression that juvenile records are sealed, and it takes someone with GOD on their friend list to get them opened.

So the Duggars leaked the records?
Apparently

I caught myself getting pulled into the more
But ya notice how some Dembulbs will start a thread about something but, when they start getting their collective asses handed to them, it turns into another Duggar thread?

I look at Sarah Palin the same way I look at Kim Kardashian. It's one of those "Who is this person and how did they become famous?" kind of things.

I still don't know how Kim Kardashian became famous. I've never seen whatever TV show she was on. How did she get a TV show if she wasn't already famous? It's a mystery to me. She also strikes me as a slut, and I don't know why anyone would be attracted to a skank.

Fox News is a reality TV network and Sarah Palin does occasional celebrity drop-bys to boost ratings. That's how I look at it.

It's almost like a sitcom where the favorite actor has to pause for a moment while the live audience applauds his entrance onto the set.

None of what you see is real, and none of it is important. It's some has-been trying to milk her 15 minutes out to an hour and a half.

Trying to figure out if she is drunk is like peeking in the National Enquirer to see some Hollywood starlet's stretch marks. From our perspective, it's voyeurism. From her perspective, no press is bad press.

But ya notice how some Dembulbs will start a thread about something but, when they start getting their collective asses handed to them, it turns into another Duggar thread?

It's a favorite tactic of the unintelligent on both sides.

First, she bashes the "media" for the Duggar girls interview - Fox had them exclusively. Either Palin didn't know this or was actually calling out and shaming Megyn Kelly.

Then she let this one rip:

“The release of these confidential records is, it’s tragic, it’s illegal, it’s unethical,” Palin said. “Why isn’t the dialogue going right now towards ‘Hey, let’s get that law enforcement official he or her who released this file. It was confidential.’”

“You know it was for political reasons,” Palin said.

I guess the Freedom of Information act has caused her so much trouble in the past, she just now defaults to thinking it's a crime to, you know, follow the law.

Sarah Palin Shames Fox News Megyn Kelly For Interviewing Duggar Daughters VIDEO

It was a crime, you Nazi asshole. Juvenile records are confidential. They always have been.
apparently josh was not a juvenile when the record was created, he was 18....

What was wrong, is the police who released the record due to the freedom of information act request, should have redacted any and all info that could identify the victims.
The goalposts keep moving.

When the story first broke he was 14.
Now we've gradually moved it up to 18.

This time next week someone else will try to say it happened this past March
I don't think I've read that this happened when he was 18 yrs old, just that the police report and investigation of his wrongful actions were not reported until years later, when he was 18.

Be that as it may, it would still remain a juvenile matter.
Seems like it should have been kept private, since it happened when he was a juvenile, but I have not kept up on this story regarding that part, and why the PD attorneys felt the PD had to make this freedom of information act release? what was their interpretation of the law on this and why?

I certainly DO NOT at this point think that this was anything political on the PD'S release of this information as is being implied by the Right Wing...though the freedom of information act request was certainly politically motivated, it seems? But that is not the Police Department's doing....

Does it appear that the PD made a mistake in releasing the info, from my current knowledge and view, Heck Yeah!

Does this take away from what Josh did as a juvenile, to his younger siblings? Heck No! this was not, curiosity of another human form of a 4-7 yr old.... this was something that Josh KNEW, beyond any doubt, was wrong...ALL 14 year olds ARE mentally developed enough to know this at 14/15.... Just think of yourself at that age...I thought I knew everything there was to know about life at 15....I was obviously wrong on that, but I certainly knew, right from wrong.....so, again in my humble opinion, there is more behind this "story" than the eye can see, like....Josh himself could have been a victim of abuse when he was younger?

Regardless, I hate these kind of things being aired publicly, and I am as guilty as all who have participated in these kind of threads on speculating on what has happened......I even hated the affairs of Clinton being publicized, who was an adult....I just don't think it is any of my business and it makes it harder for the people hurt, like Hillary and Chelsea, or the girl victims in the Dugger family....to heal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back