Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Allow me to highlite your NIC (not a post as you so very clearly misrepresented what I said)

You spit on the graves of all Union dead (yes, AMERICAN soldiers) with your traitorous nic.

And you don't exactly honor current vets either. Apparently you have some problems with AMERICAN military.

Guess what they were my country's enemy, because they invaded my country. they killed a few of my Great Great Grand fathers, Jefferson Davis was our President.

Your great great grandfathers were traitors....Jefferson Davis was not a president, he was a temporary usurper and a traitor too. Rebels were traitors and should be LUCKY they were not all put up against the wall and shot. Anyone who tries to emulate them is spitting on the hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to preserve the UNION, the United States.

And you don't exactly honor current vets either. Apparently you have some problems with AMERICAN military

Considering I'm a vet fuck you.

So. You're a self-hater. That totally shocks me about you.

Your great great grandfathers were traitors....Jefferson Davis was not a president

Fuck you if they had not fought for the South they would have been traitors.
Never heard of President Jefferson Davis?
President of the Confederate States of America
Jefferson Davis Biography

Rebels were traitors and should be LUCKY they were not all put up against the wall and shot.
I tell you what let's you and me try and see how it all works out for you.

Anyone who tries to emulate them is spitting on the hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to preserve the UNION, the United States.

Arguing with an idiot who doesn't know the history of the country they live in is a losing battle. My suggestion is grab a history book and read.

If me calling the fraud sea bitch on his bullshit I was a 20 vet abnd had been in 4 theaters of battle is what I think he said. And does not the difference between a clip and a magazine. deems me a self hater thats a cross I will just have to bare. because he's full of shit. So fuck you.

Guess what they were my country's enemy, because they invaded my country. they killed a few of my Great Great Grand fathers, Jefferson Davis was our President.

Your great great grandfathers were traitors....Jefferson Davis was not a president, he was a temporary usurper and a traitor too. Rebels were traitors and should be LUCKY they were not all put up against the wall and shot. Anyone who tries to emulate them is spitting on the hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to preserve the UNION, the United States.

Rebels were traitors and should be LUCKY they were not all put up against the wall and shot.

Anyone who tries to emulate them is spitting on the hundreds of thousands of Union soldiers who fought and died to preserve the UNION, the United States.

Arguing with an idiot who doesn't know the history of the country they live in is a losing battle. My suggestion is grab a history book and read.

If me calling the fraud sea bitch on his bullshit I was a 20 vet abnd had been in 4 theaters of battle is what I think he said. And does not the difference between a clip and a magazine. deems me a self hater thats a cross I will just have to bare. because he's full of shit. So fuck you.

Still see that your Nic spits on the thousands of brave men who fought to preserve our Union. Pretty much anything you say comes out of your mouth while you ARE spitting on them. Dismissed as the words of a hateful anti-American anti-American soldier person.

Little Rebecca is a racist bigot who thinks that he and his fellow teabaggers should be the ones to run this country.

Fucker doesn't know shit about history.

It's kind of sad to see that he is so ignorant about the South being traitors in the 1860s. I blame the southern school systems....they are pretty horrid. NC is a right to work state too, I believe. No wonder he didn't learn much.

For accuracy, as it was legal to succeed when the southern states formed the Confederate states of America, it was illegal and imperialistic for the Union to force them back under Union rule. Neither side were traitors because of affiliation. Any assertion to the contrary requires a great deal of ignorance and denial of documented historical fact. Both sides fought for their respective countries, because succession was legal, the states in the Confederacy were in no way traitors. On the contrary, they were nationalists by every definition that applies as were the Union forces.
The civil war wasn't technically a "civil war" in the traditional sense, because it was actually fought between separate countries and not as a response to internal rebellion, but as action to undo legal secession. In literal interpretation it was a war of aggression to empirically reclaim lawfully separated lands.

Still see that your Nic spits on the thousands of brave men who fought to preserve our Union. Pretty much anything you say comes out of your mouth while you ARE spitting on them. Dismissed as the words of a hateful anti-American anti-American soldier person.

Fuck you., If you were on fire and the only water there was to put out the fire was my piss I wouldn't waste it.

Little Rebecca is a racist bigot who thinks that he and his fellow teabaggers should be the ones to run this country.

You are hung up with that racist word for some reason. Are you a racist? Also sea bitchhave you learned the difference between a clip and a magazine?

Last edited:

It's kind of sad to see that he is so ignorant about the South being traitors in the 1860s. I blame the southern school systems....they are pretty horrid. NC is a right to work state too, I believe. No wonder he didn't learn much.

What’s pathetic is that you lack the knowledge to even have a discussion on the history of the early 19th century U.S. HISTORY. Here's a hint, back then a state was a separate Body. The states had a right to secede back then as now have a right to secede or over throw the central government if it over steps it's authority. Maybe you should look at some of the individual state constitutions to verify what I say is true.

Last edited:

Fuck you., If you were on fire and the only water there was to put out the fire was my piss I wouldn't waste it.

Of course you wouldn't. I'm a Vet and I support the United States as a Union. I would be foolish to expect any help from you.

What’s pathetic is that you lack the knowledge to even have a discussion on the history of the early 19th century U.S. HISTORY. Here's a hint, back then a state was a separate Body. The states had a right to secede back then as now have a right to secede or over throw the central government if it over steps it's authority. Maybe you should look at some of the individual state constitutions to verify what I say is true.

They did not have the right to secede....and they certainly did not have the right to start a war over it. They were traitors and are damn lucky they weren't all lined up and shot afterwards. Maybe it would have solved a few problems over the next 100 years if they had. We'll never know.

They did not have the right to secede....and they certainly did not have the right to start a war over it. They were traitors and are damn lucky they weren't all lined up and shot afterwards. Maybe it would have solved a few problems over the next 100 years if they had. We'll never know.

Where does it say they didn't

Succession was a state right, they had the right to secede and that is a historical fact. As for lining them up, that was tried and was unsuccessful, hence the war. It was the Union that started the war and invaded the Confederacy, you do know that right? If the President hadn't done about 12 things that Bush was crucified publicly for (many of which W didn't actually do) then there would still be at least 2 separate nations. As for traitors, they were loyal to their nation and therefore were not traitors. I would think a Vet would be familiar with the definition. I don't know do squids cover that in their training, or do they just go over mutiny?

Maybe the terms implimented on the Confederates being less harsh and debilitating would have smoothed the next century more than mass execution though.

Last edited:

Losing the war. Just like us winning the Revolutionary War gave us the right to declare independence.

Your so-called ancestors backed a losing, traitorous cause...and worse, they started it. Bummer for you....tho you still like to have a NIC that spits on U.S. soldiers who bravely fought and died to keep this one country. One GREAT country....not one GREAT country and one backwoods, inbred 3rd world country.

Succession was a state right, they had the right to secede and that is a historical fact. As for lining them up, that was tried and was unsuccessful, hence the war. It was the Union that started the war and invaded the Confederacy, you do know that right? If the President hadn't done about 12 things that Bush was crucified publicly for (many of which W didn't actually do) then there would still be at least 2 separate nations. As for traitors, they were loyal to their nation and therefore were not traitors. I would think a Vet would be familiar with the definition. I don't know do squids cover that in their training, or do they just go over mutiny?

Maybe the terms implimented on the Confederates being less harsh and debilitating would have smoothed the next century more than mass execution though.

Totally false. The Southern rebels fired first...a little thing called Fort Sumter.

Totally false. The Southern rebels fired first...a little thing called Fort Sumter.

Where is that located? That was a foreign army that was attempting to force them to rejoin the union at the time. By invading the Union started the war. Read more and assume less. Understanding history requires you know the context, not just the event.

Losing the war. Just like us winning the Revolutionary War gave us the right to declare independence.

Your so-called ancestors backed a losing, traitorous cause...and worse, they started it. Bummer for you....tho you still like to have a NIC that spits on U.S. soldiers who bravely fought and died to keep this one country. One GREAT country....not one GREAT country and one backwoods, inbred 3rd world country.

We declarde independance before the Revolutionary War. My dear God, please retake history and pay attention this time.

We declarde independance before the Revolutionary War. My dear God, please retake history and pay attention this time.

Um, you are incorrect again. Where did you go to school? The fighting started in April 1775 and the Dec of Ind was not approved and signed til July 1776. Over a year later.

So, your post is extremely Ironic to say the least.

Where is that located? That was a foreign army that was attempting to force them to rejoin the union at the time. By invading the Union started the war. Read more and assume less. Understanding history requires you know the context, not just the event.

Fort Sumter was a FEDERAL fort on FEDERAL property. And it was fired on by REBELS trying to steal federal property and hurt federal soldiers.

Can you just imagine today if someone fired on a federal installation and the President did NOTHING about it...or worse...just handed it over without a fight? to Traitors?

Forum List

Back