Sarah Palin Faces Conservative Backlash

Really? Most of the hate that I've seen at rallies have been teabaggers.

Bullshit.

Look here, you as a leftist are spewing your mandatory hatred toward Palin and also towards those who oppose confiscatory taxation. You spew your mindless hate speech of "TEA BAGGER" to the fucking moron that you are, a monkey taught to fling shit.

Oh yeah.......wanna talk about the Wasilla Chihuahua turned Momma Gerbil's "blood libel" comments?

What about it?

You fucking hate-filled piles of shit were involved in blood libel against her, spewing filth of the most vile sort, accusing her of murder based on nothing but your mindless hatred.

Look, you're barely sentient, a shit flinging feral baboon, but all you are is hatred, mindless rage directed by your masters against your betters.

Hey stupid........I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent. I spent 20 years of my live mainly voting GOP and serving my country through 4 war zones. I even voted for Jr in 2000, but I didn't in 2004.

By the way ya fucking moron, do you even know what "blood libel" means? It was when people said that those of the Jewish faith were using the blood of Christian children to make their matzoh bread, and all of it was a total fabrication.

Stating that Palin is stupid, as well as woefully uninformed isn't blood libel, it's simply a statement of fact.

So next time, you knob gobbling sperm drooling colon jouster, try to keep the facts in mind.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

serving my country through 4 war zones.

You served in 4 war zones? Navy sea bitch when was the last sea war we had? I guess thats why you're confused about the difference between a clip and a magazine.

I am talking about her and your obsession with her, how is that off topic? And wow, the stench of double standard, you go into threads attacking Democrats and attack any lib in the thread defending them with this stupid shit? Show me where you've done that.

Wow, playground. The left can make any conversation more stupid...

The tactics of defending Palin 1) by accusing people of obsession, and 2) by trying to play the gender card, have been around for years now. They are lame deflections that 1) don't work, and 2) simply make it look like you people have given up trying to defend her on the merits.

So you're saying that anyone who accuses someone of attacking someone over their sex is automatically wrong? So you're saying since the left does that they are wrong? Can you show me that quote from you?

Virginia, there is sexism in the world despite your stated wish to turn a blind eye to it.

Who has ever attacked Palin for being a woman?

I am not asking you to leave Sarah Palin alone, just treat her like she's a male foe and not have a completely different standard. Actually I'm not even "asking" you to do that, I'm just saying you're a hate filled sexist who isn't letting some bitch defy you and you're going to try to destroy her for it.

Oh, so you're saying that we are, by contrast, nice to Bush, Cheney, Huckameanijad, Santorum, Mittens, Rudy911, Carl Paladino, and "Phear Tha Phred" Thompson?

c128.gif
c128.gif
c128.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wth "friends" like the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, the Republicans don't need "enemies!"

It isn't as if her political opponents have to invent "Palinisms" - they are all self-inflicted. To make matters worse, she never learns from her past mistakes.

The only reason Sarah Palin and "president" are menioned in the same sentence is that the GOP's leadership talent pool is so shallow, that any FOXNEWS personality can apply.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

Look here, you as a leftist are spewing your mandatory hatred toward Palin and also towards those who oppose confiscatory taxation. You spew your mindless hate speech of "TEA BAGGER" to the fucking moron that you are, a monkey taught to fling shit.

What about it?

You fucking hate-filled piles of shit were involved in blood libel against her, spewing filth of the most vile sort, accusing her of murder based on nothing but your mindless hatred.

Look, you're barely sentient, a shit flinging feral baboon, but all you are is hatred, mindless rage directed by your masters against your betters.

Hey stupid........I'm not a liberal, I'm an independent. I spent 20 years of my live mainly voting GOP and serving my country through 4 war zones. I even voted for Jr in 2000, but I didn't in 2004.

By the way ya fucking moron, do you even know what "blood libel" means? It was when people said that those of the Jewish faith were using the blood of Christian children to make their matzoh bread, and all of it was a total fabrication.

Stating that Palin is stupid, as well as woefully uninformed isn't blood libel, it's simply a statement of fact.

So next time, you knob gobbling sperm drooling colon jouster, try to keep the facts in mind.

Fuck off you goddamn pedant, go please purists.

serving my country through 4 war zones.

You served in 4 war zones? Navy sea bitch when was the last sea war we had? I guess thats why you're confused about the difference between a clip and a magazine.

How nice....someone with a Nic that spits on American dead making fun of a Navy vet. Pretty much sums you up, doesn't it?

The tactics of defending Palin 1) by accusing people of obsession, and 2) by trying to play the gender card, have been around for years now. They are lame deflections that 1) don't work, and 2) simply make it look like you people have given up trying to defend her on the merits.

So you're saying that anyone who accuses someone of attacking someone over their sex is automatically wrong? So you're saying since the left does that they are wrong? Can you show me that quote from you?

Virginia, there is sexism in the world despite your stated wish to turn a blind eye to it.

Who has ever attacked Palin for being a woman?

It's the Gender Card Card....very similar to the Race Card Card...same people too. :eusa_whistle:

Wth "friends" like the Tea Party and Sarah Palin, the Republicans don't need "enemies!"

You would hate America a lot less if you could just get rid of all those damned Americans in it, huh?

Your posting 'style' is very 2004, Kerry-Bush. Back then, you miight have gotten a rise out of people.

Now, we just laugh at you. :lol:

It's the Gender Card Card....very similar to the Race Card Card...same people too. :eusa_whistle:

Doesn't alter the fact that you're a dumb ass ass...

Seriously? Is that the best you've got? Silly elementary school recess insults? :eusa_eh:

When, from this new band of idiots, have you gotten anything other than silly elementary school recess insults? Their arguments don't hold water, they are utterly convinced that they and they alone are right making all others wrong. There's no point talking to them. There's no exchange of ideas. No dialog. Just smarmy McCarthiesque smugness and silly elementary school recess insults.

Scrape them from the sole of your shoe.

Doesn't alter the fact that you're a dumb ass ass...

Seriously? Is that the best you've got? Silly elementary school recess insults? :eusa_eh:

When, from this new band of idiots, have you gotten anything other than silly elementary school recess insults? Their arguments don't hold water, they are utterly convinced that they and they alone are right making all others wrong. There's no point talking to them. There's no exchange of ideas. No dialog. Just smarmy McCarthiesque smugness and silly elementary school recess insults.

Scrape them from the sole of your shoe.

Nah....they are too much fun to laugh at.

Forum List

Back