Sarah Palin is giving a speech live right now.

R

rdean

I can't even describe it. She is touching all the talking points. Yet is seems she may not know what they mean.

She talks about Obama with a teleprompter, but she is reading off notes she keeps screwing up.

Here it is. Careful, her voice might make your ears bleed.

It wasn't a speech, it was a bunch of her old talking points dusted off and strung together.

More like word salad than a speech.

And.................how about the way she went after the GOP establishment?

She endorsed Trump, I can already hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth from the bed wetters in Austin 50 miles away.

I still support Cruz.

I can't even describe it. She is touching all the talking points. Yet is seems she may not know what they mean.

Yeah I saw that .... I have one question:

When did Sarah Palin start doing coke?
Sometime between her daughter's first illegitimate child and her son's domestic violence arrest

Last edited:
Palinitis has once again struck the left loons, for two days they will be completely absorbed by it

is she talking about her sons arrest today?
Funny, he doesn't look like Glenn Rice.

0119-track-palin-getty-4.jpg

According to the Wasilla P.D., officers responded to a home Monday night after getting a 911 domestic violence call. It's unclear exactly what went down, but cops say Palin was drunk and had a firearm.
They say he also interfered with the victim's ability to report the crime.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did she talk about her son who just got arrested or her daughter who's got two different baby daddy's?

She's just mad because she should be running for president this year after 8 years of McCain. Maybe in an alternate universe

Forum List

Back