sarah palin is now officially a gop member

Conservatards huh? Still makes us look smarter than any Demowit. You guys are afraid of Gov. Palin because she is smarter than anyone you have in there now, including..........
That's right CON$ervaTard!

CELEBUTARD defender of the special needs community Palin has declared Stuttering LimpTard's adding of TARD as a suffix is officially SATIRE. I'm just satirizing your MessiahRushie BASED on his own words that he used a full year BEFORE Emanuel.

February 7, 2010
WALLACE: OK. But Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week. And he said this:"Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."
PALIN: He was satirical (ph)

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

January 21, 2010
RUSH: I'm very uncomfortable with me being the issue, but I have been a lot of this year -- and this is one of those things that if I don't say it, it won't be said, and this one is fundamentally true. There are four things that went wrong. The first one: Five days before he was immaculated, I said, "I hope he fails." That burst this messianic, celebutard bubble that Obama was in.

February 8, 2010
RUSH: The satire is easy. It's simply telling everybody who you really are and what you're really all about," and the left to this day still has no sense of humor. This business of Rahm Emanuel using "F-ing retarded" to describe his own radical leftist Democrats for getting in the way on health care and so forth... I never used the word. I never once used the word! It never crosses my mind to use the word.

RUSH: So here is Rahm Emanuel stepping in it big time, and I thought I would just make fun of it. And you wouldn't believe the left out there thinks -- independently of Emanuel -- that I started using the word and that Sarah Palin should demand that I get fired, just like she did of Emanuel

KIRAN CHETRY: Mmm'yeah, and he wasn't just quoting Rahm Emanuel. He went off on his own rant, as well.

RUSH: Based on Emanuel! Based on continuing to embarrass Emanuel! You people don't understand.

So in order to figure out why people would vote for her, you feel the need to disparage her. So tell me what is you do for a living?
It's not disparaging, it's SATIRE. You PC CON$ervaTards have no sense of humor. :lol:

How is it you know what Blu is thinking?
The same way CELEBUTARD Palin knows what LimpTard is thinking. :lol:

You CON$ervaTards can dish the satire out, but you crybabies whine and squeal like stuck pigs when the Golden Rule bites you in your hypocritical butts.

February 7, 2010
WALLACE: OK. But Rush Limbaugh weighed in this week. And he said this:"Our politically correct society is acting like some giant insult's taken place by calling a bunch of people who are retards, retards."

It's not disparaging, it's SATIRE. You PC CON$ervaTards have no sense of humor. :lol:

How is it you know what Blu is thinking?
The same way CELEBUTARD Palin knows what LimpTard is thinking. :lol:

You CON$ervaTards can dish the satire out, but you crybabies whine and squeal like stuck pigs when the Golden Rule bites you in your hypocritical butts.

February 7, 2010

She wants to be part of that niche. She wants to make money off the people Limbaugh has made money off for 20 years...

...it isn't much more complicated than that.

LOL, they are still going on about this?

this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo last week. :lol::lol::cuckoo:

LOL, they are still going on about this?

this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooo last week. :lol::lol::cuckoo:
If it was so last week, then why is Stuttering LimpTard still lying about it THIS WEEK????????????????????????????????

The pathological liar is saying that even though he was equating the people he jealously hates to retards a full year BEFORE Emanuel, he never even THOUGHT anything retarded until AFTER Emanuel.

February 8, 2010
RUSH: The satire is easy. It's simply telling everybody who you really are and what you're really all about," and the left to this day still has no sense of humor. This business of Rahm Emanuel using "F-ing retarded" to describe his own radical leftist Democrats for getting in the way on health care and so forth... I never used the word. I never once used the word! It never crosses my mind to use the word.

RUSH: So here is Rahm Emanuel stepping in it big time, and I thought I would just make fun of it. And you wouldn't believe the left out there thinks -- independently of Emanuel -- that I started using the word and that Sarah Palin should demand that I get fired, just like she did of Emanuel

KIRAN CHETRY: Mmm'yeah, and he wasn't just quoting Rahm Emanuel. He went off on his own rant, as well.

RUSH: Based on Emanuel! Based on continuing to embarrass Emanuel! You people don't understand.

August 1, 2008
RUSH: This ad's working. This ad's working. They're not going to throw him under the bus. He's exactly right. She looks at the term celebrity as a pejorative. See, they are so offended. That's why they're out there saying, "This is going to diminish McCain. This is going to make him look small in so many people's eyes." Wrong. It's correctly identifying Obama -- and his audience! His audience is a bunch of celebutards, and he's a celebutard, and they know it. If they are so concerned about how this is diminishing McCain, then they should ask McCain to keep doing these kind of commercials. If these commercials hurt McCain, why, they ought to be out there saying, "Great ads, Senator! You need to expand on this theme that Obama is nothing but a celebutard."

November 4, 2008
RUSH: Well, it depends on the celebutard in order to answer this question. For example, Oprah. You look at Oprah. She's a billionaire, right?

January 21, 2010
RUSH: I'm very uncomfortable with me being the issue, but I have been a lot of this year -- and this is one of those things that if I don't say it, it won't be said, and this one is fundamentally true. There are four things that went wrong. The first one: Five days before he was immaculated, I said, "I hope he fails." That burst this messianic, celebutard bubble that Obama was in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back