Sarah Palin Is Such a Creep

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
what do you expect from a whore?

if you decide to use your son's problems as a political cudgel, you can hardly expect to others to hold back forever. Palin should be ashamed of herself

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Sarah Palin is such a creep[/FONT]

• Banned
well of course to the wuss she would be. Guano hates all women. a little girl must have beat his butt in first grade or something

well of course to the wuss she would be. Guano hates all women. a little girl must have beat his butt in first grade or something
so when did any of yours serve? did heart clutching chemo trailer park boi?

Calling Sarah Palin a whore is certainly slander. Unless of course you can prove it.

Whatever is on the internet is there forever.

if you decide to use your son's problems as a political cudgel, you can hardly expect to others to hold back forever. Palin should be ashamed of herself

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Sarah Palin is such a creep[/FONT]

You have been posting so many things about Sarah Palin, I think you're actually in love with her and are in denial of this to yourself.

This is why you appear so hostile to her.

You have been posting so many things about Sarah Palin, I think you're actually in love with her and are in denial of this to yourself.

Doubtful, I'm almost certain Guano is a homosexual

Doubtful, I'm almost certain Guano is a homosexual

He is? Maybe he's jealous of Sarah Palin then, maybe it's her husband he's actually in love with?

Calling Sarah Palin a whore is certainly slander. Unless of course you can prove it.

Whatever is on the internet is there forever.

they don't think about in this day and age an employer ask to look up their history over the Internet. no one can claim they are brightest bulbs.

It's Guano, a little girl probabaly cleaned his clock last weekend

put down the bottle , Irish :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

You must have been drinking straight from the Keg darling :party:

tumblr_inline_nd18haqrbq1rf8so2.jpg

Somehow I picture Guano sitting in front of his computer wearing a chiffon gown with the Village People's Macho Man playing on his 8-track

Forum List

Back