Sarah Palin Is Such a Creep

Calling Sarah Palin a whore is certainly slander. Unless of course you can prove it.

Whatever is on the internet is there forever.

A whore AND a pimp for selling her kids for her own gain.

But I think we should look at the positive impact she has had ...

1. She wrecked McCain's plans.
2. The booze and drug consumption of her and the spawn keeps Wasilla from going under.
And

I can't think of anything else.

Anyone?

what do you expect from a whore?

if you decide to use your son's problems as a political cudgel, you can hardly expect to others to hold back forever. Palin should be ashamed of herself

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Sarah Palin is such a creep[/FONT]

You have been posting so many things about Sarah Palin, I think you're actually in love with her and are in denial of this to yourself.

This is why you appear so hostile to her.

Doubtful, I'm almost certain Guano is a homosexual

He is? Maybe he's jealous of Sarah Palin then, maybe it's her husband he's actually in love with?

Ouch!

:lol:

well of course to the wuss she would be. Guano hates all women. a little girl must have beat his butt in first grade or something

It's Guano, a little girl probabaly cleaned his clock last weekend

put down the bottle , Irish :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

You must have been drinking straight from the Keg darling :party:

View attachment 60580
466793-jeanne-little-gallery-portrait-alt-288x433-.jpg

That's very close to what $arah looks like.

Seriously, you can't drink and drug the way she does without it showing on your face.

And DAY-um - she was a potted plant next to Drumpf.

I loved the deer in headlights look on his face. He obviously had no idea she was drunk until she started her blather.

Calling Sarah Palin a whore is certainly slander. Unless of course you can prove it.

2. The booze and drug consumption of her and the spawn keeps Wasilla from going under.
And

Anyone?

:lmao:

You need therapy for Palin Derangement Syndrome. Such a hater.

if you decide to use your son's problems as a political cudgel, you can hardly expect to others to hold back forever. Palin should be ashamed of herself

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, Bitstream Vera Sans, sans-serif]Sarah Palin is such a creep[/FONT]

You have been posting so many things about Sarah Palin, I think you're actually in love with her and are in denial of this to yourself.

This is why you appear so hostile to her.

Doubtful, I'm almost certain Guano is a homosexual

He is? Maybe he's jealous of Sarah Palin then, maybe it's her husband he's actually in love with?

The Toddster is lowlife trailer trash with a hag fisherman's wife in his bed and screeching at him for his failures.

He's the perfect mate for RWNJ women cuz they already aim their sites w-a-y low.

well of course to the wuss she would be. Guano hates all women. a little girl must have beat his butt in first grade or something

put down the bottle , Irish :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

View attachment 60580

Seriously, you can't drink and drug the way she does without it showing on your face.

I loved the deer in headlights look on his face. He obviously had no idea she was drunk until she started her blather.

WTH are you blabbering about, Lug nut?

View attachment 60580

Hey! Leave Jeannie Little alone!

View attachment 60580

:confused-84: Who is Jeanne Little?

View attachment 60580

:confused-84: Who is Jeanne Little?[/QUOTE]
An Australian tv personality who dressed and acted like a drag queen. Really a cool person actualy. I think flamboyance is even a rarer trait thancharisma in women.

And

Anyone?

:lmao:

You need therapy for Palin Derangement Syndrome. Such a hater.

Is this really tinydancer or is someone "piggybacking" you again?

No matter. You misunderstood.

I love $arah and I'm sure you join me in hoping $he does for Drumpf what $he did for McCain.

:boobies:

View attachment 60580

Betty Page in her older years.

View attachment 60580

An Australian tv personality who dressed and acted like a drag queen. Really a cool person actualy. I think flamboyance is even a rarer trait thancharisma in women.[/QUOTE]

Yes, we never have seen this person in Europa. I like flamboyance myself and charisma.

Joe Biden did it. Is he a creep, too? A whore? Is Jill a whore?

joe biden didn't parade his kids before the camera to validate himself. he didn't need to.

palin's done it for years.

And

Anyone?

When was Sarah Palin on drugs? I haven't heard this before. I know John McCain's wife had the painkiller addiction, this is only natural though, I mean imagine being married to a borderline insane and complete psychopath like McCain, it'd drive anyone to the pills.

I don't think Guano knows the definition of the word whore.
take another drink and bow to your statues, that drunken wife beating behavior is normal for your type people

GFY ya freaking loon and stop making unfounded accusations about other people, it's childish
There's that standard RW greeting again.

Bleh, change accounts and stop bothering me, fraud

Joe Biden did it. Is he a creep, too? A whore? Is Jill a whore?

joe biden didn't parade his kids before the camera to validate himself. he didn't need to.

palin's done it for years.

chelsa.jpg

You know she's a creep because you stalk her 24/7 and creep into her room to sniff her panties.

Yeah Batshit, it's her who is the creep.

Serious question, how many restraining orders are currently out against you? It's in quadruple digits, isn't it?

Forum List

Back