Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin On Facebook: Stay Away From Hillary's Brain

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
ntwrkguy1-812517-albums-1966-gto-pic112219-hillarydadumbo.jpg

Sarah Palin posted a satire of the fake outrage the media has shown over questions of Hillary's fitness to serve as president.

How dare anyone question the media's favorite candidate.......

https://www.facebook.com/sarahpalin/posts/10152438435338588

Sarah Palin wasn't treated very well--I don't agree with all that she says--but consider 'dehumanization' of any human unacceptable.

Same has been said of Hillary. shrug--'Just politics'----which makes me dislike politics--but it is a part of life.

shrug--if something appropriate isn't done about the VA---I will vote for change.

Gave this administration as much slack as I could. fwiw.

Moderate--I am a moderate of some kind.

Sarah Palin wasn't treated very well--I don't agree with all that she says--but consider 'dehumanization' of any human unacceptable.

Same has been said of Hillary. shrug--'Just politics'----which makes me dislike politics--but it is a part of life.

shrug--if something appropriate isn't done about the VA---I will vote for change.

Gave this administration as much slack as I could. fwiw.

Moderate--I am a moderate of some kind.

SNL made a mockery of Sarah Palin.

The left has called her names that cannot be repeated in mixed company, yet they call Karl Rove names for asking for proof Hillary wasn't faking her fall, concussion, and blood-clot.

Sarah Palin turned in her resignation as Alaska Governor due to constant harassment from an army of lawyers representing the left.

believe me I know.

That any human being should be treated so callously--Any--makes me sick.

I suppose Karl Rove is 'the devil'--just as Barack Obama, et al is the devil---I sincerely doubt that either are pure evil--fwiw.

And this is what we do---cannot stand it. Difficult to 'choose' a side when both are involved in this. jmo.

believe me I know.

I suppose Karl Rove is 'the devil'--just as Barack Obama, et al is the devil---I sincerely doubt that either are pure evil--fwiw.

And this is what we do---cannot stand it. Difficult to 'choose' a side when both are involved in this. jmo.

I don't like Rove, but he's simply asking a valid question.

They claimed all of the things listed above happened, yet we can't ask for proof. If they were true, how will it effect her down the road? Will she suffer from memory loss like usually happens after a serious concussion?

believe me I know.

I don't like Rove, but he's simply asking a valid question.

They claimed all of the things listed above happened, yet we can't ask for proof. If they were true, how will it effect her down the road? Will she suffer from memory loss like usually happens after a serious concussion?

I agree. Could not agree more fully, in fact.

Bill Clinton said it took her 6 months to recover????
I don't care if it is Hillary's 'turn'---just don't. Not comfortable with the Benghazi issue--either. Memory loss. The timing --sorry but too convenient.

Have no idea who should lead this nation. Hate what is going on. Hope I gain better perspective. gotta get off --none of this makes much sense.

There are 'good' people--they have different ideas--I try to show some respect. Cannot agree completely with anyone it seems.

Last edited:
Five colleges and six years for a journalism degree. How many profs did she fuck to get a passing grade?

$illy $arah needn't worry - $he's safe from Hillary because intelligence catching. $illy $arah will always be just as $tupid as $he is now.

??
I guess 'just pick your favorite issue' and vote for anyone who seems like they can address it?

Is that what we do?

ok---then the VA will be mine. I had better start hearing from someone what is going to be done about this.

not really a good way to vote--I guess that is what most people do.

$illy $arah needn't worry - $he's safe from Hillary because intelligence catching. $illy $arah will always be just as $tupid as $he is now.

She's obviously smarter than you.

I can understand the hostility.

They want Hillary to be the first, so of course Sarah Palin threatened them.

Palin was a threat to both sides, the Dummycraps and the establishment Repubs.

What is confusing,Mudwhistle, is that Rove insulted Palin some time ago and now she is using words out of his playbook? It doesn't work for her. She needs to knock off the personal attacks and stay on point. She is pretending Rove never tried to take her down when he did. Why give him any credence at all by making such a statement? Bad decison. Rove is a quisling. imo.

Of course Palin is more intelligent, more productive than Hillary ever could be due to Clintons inability to make her own decisions - but how will that ever be discovered if Palin won't take the high road?

Last edited:
Five colleges and six years for a journalism degree. How many profs did she fuck to get a passing grade?

Who says she was on a time limit to get her degree. I know many people who took years to get their degrees despite being A & B students. Some wanted to go to different colleges in different regions of the country to experience the culture. Some took off to work in order to make money for semesters and expensive books, etc. I personally have a friend that took 8 years to get his toxicology degree and he went to three colleges in several states. At least Palin didn't use affirmative action to go to college like Obama did or use foreign student loans. We need to see his college admissions and transcripts.

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

What is confusing,Mudwhistle, is that Rove insulted Palin some time ago and now she is using words out of his playbook? It doesn't work for her. She needs to knock off the personal attacks and stay on point. She is pretending Rove never tried to take her down when he did. Why give him any credence at all by making such a statement? Bad decison. Rove is a quisling. imo.

Of course Palin is more intelligent, more productive than Hillary ever could be due to Clintons inability to make her own decisions - but how will that ever be discovered if Palin won't take the high road?

Taking the high road, in this case, is remaining silent it appears......

Sorry, that's nonsense.

Forum List

Back