Sarah Palin's Latest Fail: Online Channel Goes Under

Seriously? Does the Inane Clown Posse coordinate on this bullshit?
Democrats havent run a successful talk show in.......well....never.
Sounds like a lame attempt at deflection from your muslim and chiefs most recent failure.
Pathetic....

Yeah ... Like Al Franken having to pay the talk radio station Air America to continue to air his crap talk show no one listened to.

Seriously? Does the Inane Clown Posse coordinate on this bullshit?
Democrats havent run a successful talk show in.......well....never.
Sounds like a lame attempt at deflection from your muslim and chiefs most recent failure.
Pathetic....

The C-FAGs (Clown-Faced Avatar Group) work just like the libtard media. They get their talking points from the same sorts of hub, and regurgitate that bullshit everywhere they can.

Goebbels could have only dreamed of having so many mindless zealots at his disposal.

I see the butthurt is still strong in the RW posters here. Priceless.

Stop flapping your lesbo lips...and start listing those successful liberal media shows.

Yep, her junk network for rubes recently went bottom up.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Thats pretty funny when you look at the record of democrat media.

So how come you scared little RWs always have to change the subject? Why are you ALWAYS so desperate to derail any thread about the constant failures of the right?

Hmmm?

:lmao:

Are you fucking kidding? Sarah Palin hasnt been relevant in years and you want to drag her out of the past to cover for your muslim and chiefs latest fuck up?
Smells like desperation.

When, exactly, did Sarah Palin stop being relevant in your eyes?

Are you kidding? It should be obvious...even to a moron like you.

Aw, things must be looking bad for racist black muslims, if you have to trot this out...

Must take the attention off the 4 dead marines somehow.

Amazing that all the flag wavers never spent any time in the military

The majority of my family have been the military. Next...

This is such an obvious deflection as to be pathetic. Fucken liberals are pathetic.
And thank your family for their service for me.

Aw, things must be looking bad for racist black muslims, if you have to trot this out...

Must take the attention off the 4 dead marines somehow.

Amazing that all the flag wavers never spent any time in the military

The majority of my family have been the military. Next...

This is such an obvious deflection as to be pathetic. Fucken liberals are pathetic.
And thank your family for their service for me.

Yes they are. :)

Americans are murdered by illegal aliens and Marines are killed by terrorists in freaking Tennessee but you can count on the radical left to keep track on Sarah Palin.

Yep, her junk network for rubes recently went bottom up.

And it couldn't happen to a nicer gal.

Thats pretty funny when you look at the record of democrat media.

So how come you scared little RWs always have to change the subject? Why are you ALWAYS so desperate to derail any thread about the constant failures of the right?

Hmmm?

:lmao:

Are you fucking kidding? Sarah Palin hasnt been relevant in years and you want to drag her out of the past to cover for your muslim and chiefs latest fuck up?
Smells like desperation.

When, exactly, did Sarah Palin stop being relevant in your eyes?

Are you kidding? It should be obvious...even to a moron like you.

Tell me then.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back