Sarah Sanders thinks Nancy Pelosi should smile more and be attractive like her

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Nancy Pelosi's expression at last night's SOTU: "I think she should smile a lot more often, I think the country would be better for it."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., "should smile a lot more often," Big Ugly White House press secretary Sarah Sanders [?IMG]said Wednesday.

9GmQ5AP.png

Sanders made the comment during an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo after Cuomo said he had never seen Pelosi as grim-faced as she was at President Trump's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md., and Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., listen as President Trump delivers the State of the Union Address. (Photo: JACK GRUBER, USA TODAY)

636529458749583794-XXX-CP-SOTU-105.JPG

Quasimodo said she disagreed with Cuomo.
sLrpVWi.png

"I think Nancy Pelosi looks like that all the time," Sanders said. "I think she should smile a lot more often like me and I got a big ass chin and a lazy eye. I think the country would be better for it. She seems to kind of embody the bitterness that belongs in the Democrat party right now."

Pelosi was far from the only stony-faced Democrat in the audience for Trump's speech Tuesday, yet her expression was singled out by many on Quasi's social media along with many wanting to drop kick her ass.

hjZM4m6.jpg

Sarah Sanders thinks Nancy Pelosi should smile more

Huckahillbilly looks like a cheap whore.

Can we all do a 'Gofundme' so Nancy can afford a new pair of false teeth please?
She was rolling her false teeth around in her mouth so much was afraid she was going to swallow them.

Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Nancy Pelosi's expression at last night's SOTU: "I think she should smile a lot more often, I think the country would be better for it."

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., "should smile a lot more often," Big Ugly White House press secretary Sarah Sanders [?IMG]said Wednesday.

Sanders made the comment during an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo after Cuomo said he had never seen Pelosi as grim-faced as she was at President Trump's State of the Union address Tuesday night.

Rep. Steny Hoyer, D-Md., and Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., listen as President Trump delivers the State of the Union Address. (Photo: JACK GRUBER, USA TODAY)

Quasimodo said she disagreed with Cuomo

"I think Nancy Pelosi looks like that all the time," Sanders said. "I think she should smile a lot more often like me and I got a big ass chin and a lazy eye. I think the country would be better for it. She seems to kind of embody the bitterness that belongs in the Democrat party right now."

Pelosi was far from the only stony-faced Democrat in the audience for Trump's speech Tuesday, yet her expression was singled out by many on Quasi's social media along with many wanting to drop kick her ass.

Sarah Sanders thinks Nancy Pelosi should smile more

Nancy has a great smile and smiles all the time, God knows she's paid her plastic surgeon enough for it, especially when she is thinking about her cushy life in the Presidio of San Fransisco being one of the elite like you over the little people of the country. It's just that, like you Marc, she hasn't much to smile about these days when one of those "common people" like Donald James Trump is running the country and still kicking her bony wrinkled ass.

Did you take this pic last night Pene? Pls put a date on this photograph... This could have been from 25 years ago... Come up with a verifiable date of photo and a note from nan nan's plastic surgeon you might get someone to buy it...

No idea but even in that pic which I assume she is older than Sanders, still looks better.
Exactly! Even now Pelosi looks a thousand times better than Ms. Huckabee.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So "Sarah" is the cult whore who her whore father raised her to be. People smile when they want to. People frown when they want to. Sarah is the daughter of an extremely questionable person, a cult honey, and it shows. She is the tramp who her father, a tramp himself, wants her to be.

Sarah Sanders looks like the school Librarian always scolding you

Nancy P is 77 and had 5 kids, what Sanders is 35 and has 3 kids., wonder what she will look like when she is 77 and the Dems are in charge. No one knew who Sanders was before she became Press Secretary. She got where she is due to her Daddy.
The next Democratic administration will gut America. There will be no America left just a dumping ground.

Nancy P is 77 and had 5 kids, what Sanders is 35 and has 3 kids., wonder what she will look like when she is 77 and the Dems are in charge. No one knew who Sanders was before she became Press Secretary. She got where she is due to her Daddy.
2014-11-11-JameswithNancyPelosi-thumb.jpg

Nancy Pelosi b; 1940 (47) at The National March on Washington for Lesbian and Gay Rights in October 1987

The Mrs. Piggy (35), Spewing propaganda for the Great Douche.
I'm sure, no grabbing will BE involved.
170511152214-sarah-huckabee-sanders-780x439.jpg

Add on ten more years. Say now at 45
1060x600-c61612d9f6ecd75647e170c884609a29.jpg

CIC Bone Spur would grab the 47 Nancy over the Mrs. Piggy any day..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back