Satanic Looking Colon Kapernick Donates Money To Cop Killer Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has there ever been a more stupid person on the Planet.

btw, he better not be donating too much money, because he's gonna
need every penny he's got. His days in football are over.

It's very sad that he is donating money to a cop killer.

How worse can he get.:(

I suspect he did it in large part to piss off Trumptards.

Clearly he is getting his money's worth.

This is all part of the plan. He started the kneel down to see if he could get any coverage from it, and did he ever. Obama jumped right in (of course) with his Presidential attaboy. And you know Somebody has to pick up the torch when Reverend AL Sharpton kicks the bucket. The Liberals will need a leader for the next generation of Black Race Baiters. It might as well be Kaperdink.

This group is a charity and the guilt of this cop killer is debatable... Now you dupes believe he's giving money to a cop killer lol. This isn't divisive rhetoric at all LOL...

This is all part of the plan. He started the kneel down to see if he could get any coverage from it, and did he ever. Obama jumped right in (of course) with his Presidential attaboy. And you know Somebody has to pick up the torch when Reverend AL Sharpton kicks the bucket. The Liberals will need a leader for the next generation of Black Race Baiters. It might as well be Kaperdink.
All this would have been forgotten without the Big Orange idiot tweeting away idiocy...

Does Satan have an afro? What makes Kaepernick "Satanic looking"? :lol:

The charity seems pretty fringe.

Assata's Daughters is a grassroots intergenerational collective of radical Black women located in the city of Chicago. We identify our work as part of the larger Black Lives Matter movement.
Our programs aim to escalate, deepen, and sustain this movement for collective liberation.
Assata's Daughters

"Cop Killer Group" Not really. But it does empower radical Black women and associates itself with Black Lives Matter. Now I know BLM scares some folks.
In Minneapolis, where I live. BLM has been relatively peaceful and has cooperated with the cities and the police. But then in St Louis, it's another story.

You confuse pissed off with resolute.....please keep taking a knee right up to election day.....then tell me whom the tard is. bonehead....

You confuse pissed off with resolute.....please keep taking a knee right up to election day.....then tell me whom the tard is. bonehead....
Okay champ, you just toddle right out there and vote for whichever dipshit the GOP runs this time. We're all going to be totally impressed, I'm sure.

Okay champ, you just toddle right out there and vote for whichever dipshit the GOP runs this time. We're all going to be totally impressed, I'm sure.
You and everyone else will have more economic improvement than you have seen for 8 years...Up to 3.1% and climbing How is that a bad thing? Champ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back