Satanic Looking Colon Kapernick Donates Money To Cop Killer Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay champ, you just toddle right out there and vote for whichever dipshit the GOP runs this time. We're all going to be totally impressed, I'm sure.
You and everyone else will have more economic improvement than you have seen for 8 years...Up to 3.1% and climbing How is that a bad thing? Champ...
So he's going to start not running the White House like a clown college tomorrow, right?

Nothing like a Trump acolyte to claim credit for shit that hasn't even happened yet.

This group is a charity and the guilt of this cop killer is debatable... Now you dupes believe he's giving money to a cop killer lol. This isn't divisive rhetoric at all LOL...

dupe dupe dedupe dupe dedupe.

derp dupe.

Franco thinks football is soccer. :badgrin:

I guarantee he doesn't know what a Hail Mary or Playaction or end-around is.

A hockey player from Canada is taking heat for vowing to never kneel for the national anthem after a journalist reported the athlete’s comments.

Nasville Predators defenseman P.K. Subban promised to never take a knee during the national anthem that plays before hockey games while he was performing at a comedy club in Nashville, Tenn., to benefit charity.

Eyewitnesses at the event reported the comments to Yahoo Sports blogger Greg Wyshynski, who published the comments Wednesday with noted disappointment that the African American Subban is not following NFL player Colin Kaepernick’s lead.

“Sorry if this let you down, because you believed an outspoken player like Subban would stand in solidarity with other pro athletes, or would symbolically share your political beliefs through his actions,” Wyshynski wrote in his post.

One of the eyewitnesses at the comedy appearance said Subban “mentioned just being pumped up by crowd and excited to support USA even as a Canadian,” Wyshynski reported. Another attendee at the fundraiser said Subban’s comedy set “ended with a tense promise from PK that despite his previous dancing antics during the national anthem, he would NEVER kneel during the national anthem, followed by a long rant about his ‘respect’ for the American flag.”

Reporters Now Attacking Hockey Players Who Won’t Protest The Flag |

This group is a charity and the guilt of this cop killer is debatable... Now you dupes believe he's giving money to a cop killer lol. This isn't divisive rhetoric at all LOL...

derp dupe.

Wrong wrong and wrong... Go bills! You right wing Dupes are really getting out of control these days... LOL

derp dupe.

Wrong wrong and wrong... Go bills! You right wing Dupes are really getting out of control these days... LOL

What county are the bills in?

What's a "snappy"?

If you don't know what a snappy is, you're FOS. By chance I happen to know that area.

P

derp dupe.

What's a "snappy"?

If you don't know what a snappy is, you're FOS. By chance I happen to know that area.
The bills are out of Erie County Buffalo we had season tickets in 64. Snappy? It must be drunk LOL

P

derp dupe.

What's a "snappy"?

The bills are out of Erie County Buffalo we had season tickets in 64. Snappy? It must be drunk LOL

If you claim to live in NY, you should know what a snappy is. True story.

I'll be getting some delivered soon.

P

derp dupe.

What's a "snappy"?

Western New York. A Snappy eh? Please inform!

Nasville Predators defenseman P.K. Subban promised to never take a knee during the national anthem that plays before hockey games while he was performing at a comedy club in Nashville, Tenn., to benefit charity.

Subban cannot fight his way out of a paper bag, and could not shine Bobby Orr's skates, but he is a good player!

Old time hockey! This this whole thing has been hyped out of all by the president by Fox by everybody now...

P

derp dupe.

What's a "snappy"?

If you don't know by now and you're grown, you're not from there.

Snappys and Jenny, baby. I know all about it.

:funnyface:

My theory is you're not from America, dupe.

You say you're from western NY and don't know what Snappies and Jenny is?

You fail.

Last edited:
But mainly by the hater dupes... Everybody remain calm. LOL
P

What's a "snappy"?

You speaking of Genesee cream ale and Jenny's? You really don't know what you're talking about...ever heard of cookie Gilchrist I'm from Warsaw New York I was born in Buffalo I'm not worried about being identified. WTF is a goddamn Snappy? LOL my mother was English and I learned French in Paris. I studied abroad for a year- she was from Buffalo too LOL. Where did you get so silly, Dupe? lol

But mainly by the hater dupes... Everybody remain calm. LOL
P

What's a "snappy"?

You speaking of Genesee cream ale and Jenny's? You really don't know what you're talking about...ever heard of cookie Gilchrist I'm from Warsaw New York I was born in Buffalo I'm not worried about being identified. WTF is a goddamn Snappy? LOL my mother was English and I learned French in Paris. I studied abroad for a year- she was from Buffalo too LOL. Where did you get so silly, Dupe? lol

Ask someone local what a snappy is, then. Everyone outside NYC knows except you.

P

What's a "snappy"?

You fail.
Lol don't you ever get tired of being totally wrong LOL

Assata's Daughters is a grassroots intergenerational collective of radical Black women located in the city of Chicago. We identify our work as part of the larger Black Lives Matter movement.
Our programs aim to escalate, deepen, and sustain this movement for collective liberation.
Assata's Daughters

"Cop Killer Group" Not really. But it does empower radical Black women and associates itself with Black Lives Matter. Now I know BLM scares some folks.
In Minneapolis, where I live. BLM has been relatively peaceful and has cooperated with the cities and the police. But then in St Louis, it's another story.
I doubt it. It just gets bad right-wing press and the dupes blame BLM for violence caused by hangers-on and Gangsta want to be's at The Fringe of protests...

P

What's a "snappy"?

You fail.
Lol don't you ever get tired of being totally wrong LOL

G.T. G.T. is from NY, I bet he knows what a snappy is.

Old time hockey!

The great Stan Jonathan, a human Honey Badger and a Six Nations' Reserve Indian from Ontario, banging it with both hands!

Let's see some Hanson Brothers... I don't know how to copy and paste on this damn thing... Or Gil Perrault rushes... All I can say is if Trump was a good politician he'd bring the country together over this silly thing. I think the whole country is ready for a relaxation of bulshit after a black president and depression and all this fox crap hater stuff. Could he please cut the stupid tweets and be all he can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back