Satanic Looking Colon Kapernick Donates Money To Cop Killer Group!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or Gil Perrault rushes... All I can say is if Trump was a good politician he'd bring the country together over this silly thing. I think the whole country is ready for a relaxation of bulshit after a black president and depression and all the parks crap OK Google OK Google
P
The bills are out of Erie County Buffalo we had season tickets in 64. Snappy? It must be drunk LOL

If you claim to live in NY, you should know what a snappy is. True story.

I'll be getting some delivered soon.
Western New York. A Snappy eh? Please inform!

If you don't know by now and you're grown, you're not from there.

Snappys and Jenny, baby. I know all about it.

:funnyface:

My theory is you're not from America, dupe.

You say you're from western NY and don't know what Snappies and Jenny is?

You fail.
Lol don't you ever get tired of being totally wrong LOL

G.T. G.T. is from NY, I bet he knows what a snappy is.
Jesus Christ just tell me so I can maybe figure out what the hell you're trying to talk about...ay caramba...

Or Gil Perrault rushes... All I can say is if Trump was a good politician he'd bring the country together over this silly thing. I think the whole country is ready for a relaxation of bulshit after a black president and depression and all the parks crap OK Google OK Google

You fail.

Jesus Christ just tell me so I can maybe figure out what the hell you're trying to talk about...ay caramba...

Nah, if you don't know, why tell you? Foreigner, you are.

You fail.

Your a damn idiot... Goodnight

You fail.

An idiot that knows everyone in NY not in "the city" knows what a Snappy is. ;)

francoHFW, first MSM (fake news MSNBC, CNN, CBS, etc., is the hater. Second, let's see what happens. The Donald had very kind words after one NFL team insisted they will stand going forward.

Last edited:

An idiot that knows everyone in NY not in "the city" knows what a Snappy is. ;)

Is that a recent term? I'm originally from NY and I have no clue what a Snappy is, and have never heard the term that I can recall. I haven't lived in NY in almost 30 years, though. My brothers still live there, and my mother lives there half of the year, but I don't remember ever hearing them use the term. They might know what it means, I suppose. :dunno:

Does Satan have an afro? What makes Kaepernick "Satanic looking"? :lol:

The charity seems pretty fringe.
From a right-wing website... This is it's from 40 years ago.

What from a right wing website? I went to the Assata's Daughters website, and it says, "
We organize for abolition: of the police, prisons, and all other forms of anti-blackness." Calling for the abolition of the police is pretty fringe. :dunno:

Dreams and reality are opposites. Action synthesizes them. -Assata

I suspect he did it in large part to piss off Trumptards.

Clearly he is getting his money's worth.

It pisses off people who don't like to honor cop killers. He is also sending a message to prospective teams that he is divisive.

This group is a charity and the guilt of this cop killer is debatable... Now you dupes believe he's giving money to a cop killer lol. This isn't divisive rhetoric at all LOL...
You need to stop standing behind shit stains... lol

Does Satan have an afro? What makes Kaepernick "Satanic looking"? :lol:

The charity seems pretty fringe.
I have no idea what satan looks like, all I know is Kaepernick is a really, really shitty football player… And shittier person. Lol

Assata's Daughters is a grassroots intergenerational collective of radical Black women located in the city of Chicago. We identify our work as part of the larger Black Lives Matter movement.
Our programs aim to escalate, deepen, and sustain this movement for collective liberation.
Assata's Daughters

"Cop Killer Group" Not really. But it does empower radical Black women and associates itself with Black Lives Matter. Now I know BLM scares some folks.
In Minneapolis, where I live. BLM has been relatively peaceful and has cooperated with the cities and the police. But then in St Louis, it's another story.
BLM are violent racist shit stains...

But mainly by the hater dupes... Everybody remain calm. LOL
P
What county are the bills in?

What's a "snappy"?

If you don't know what a snappy is, you're FOS. By chance I happen to know that area.
The bills are out of Erie County Buffalo we had season tickets in 64. Snappy? It must be drunk LOL

You speaking of Genesee cream ale and Jenny's? You really don't know what you're talking about...ever heard of cookie Gilchrist I'm from Warsaw New York I was born in Buffalo I'm not worried about being identified. WTF is a goddamn Snappy? LOL my mother was English and I learned French in Paris. I studied abroad for a year- she was from Buffalo too LOL. Where did you get so silly, Dupe? lol
You sound like a silly fucker…

Now there's a great humanitarian who is concerned about the less fortunate. Keep in mind that players were told they couldn't put stickers on their helments honoring slain police officers, but Kaepernick is allowed to wear socks that depict police officers as pigs. What a fine human being.

REVEALED=> NFL Kneeler Colin Kaepernick Donated $25,000 to Cop Killer Fund

Kaepernick’s foundation made the donation to Chicago-based Assata’s Daughter’s, named after former Black Liberation Army member Assata Shakur, in April as part of a $1million charitable pledge.

Shakur was convicted of first-degree murder in the 1973 shooting death of New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster and sentenced to life in prison, but staged a daring jailbreak and now lives as a fugitive in Cuba.

Assata Shakur, a.k.a. Joanne Chesimard is a former(?) Black Panther and Black Liberation Army agitator and cop killer. She has been a fugitive from justice for nearly 40 years and openly thumbs her nose at her victim’s family while living in Cuba as a political asylee. In 1973, Chesimard shot and killed New Jersey state trooper Werner Foerster execution-style during a traffic stop. She is currently hiding from US authorities in Cuba.

As Officer Foerster lay on the ground wounded and helpless, Shakur grabbed his gun and blasted two shots into his head.

Kaepernick has also been photographed at practice wearing socks that depict police officers as pigs:
kaepernick-pig-socks-300x147.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back