Satanism rising in the gay community .

That’s similar to saying you don’t want to identify as a human being because there’s some bad people who identify as human. I mean, there’s billions of people in the world who identify as Christian.

Sorry you do not like it, but it is what it is.

Sorry you do not like it, but it is what it is.
Sometimes I hear the same thing from fellow Catholics. But here’s the fact. You might have some bad Catholic priests. The message of the Catholic Church is the message of Jesus.

It’s a basic concept, and it covers all of humanity. You got bad eggs in every group. But it goes against common sense and I believe the values of Jesus to say well I don’t longer identify as a Catholic. I no longer identify as a Muslim , I no longer identify as a Jew because there’s some bad ones out there.

Te each their own. You say it is what it is well it is a fact that there are billions of people in Africa, Europe, Asia, the Americas, who identify as Christian.

I wonder why he then doesn't condemn all homosexuals since there are many in that group that are pedos, somehow he manages to separate the good from the bad there. But he seems incapable of that otherwise.

Based on what he's said in here, I suspect a close family member announced they were gay about the time he separated himself from his church that he was apparently so involved in. And now he hates the whole group, while he condemns others for 'hate'. I personally know several families who have struggles with this issue when their children revealed they were gay, but they don't hate the whole Christian community because of it.

Forum List

Back