Satanism rising in the gay community .

a Satanic Temple founder says that more than half [majority] of the congregation identifies as lgbt !

/---/ does anyone need more proof than this?

Or perhaps I do not choose to use a label that lumps me in with a group of people so filled with hate they no longer resemble Christ in any way, shape or form.
Are you a Christian or no. I thought in another post you said your question. very weird stuff going on

why the bigotry and stereotyping on your part, what makes you think any christian hates homosexuals?

maybe because of all the post filled with hate that people claiming to be Christians on here make about them

maybe because of all the post filled with hate that people claiming to be Christians on here make about them

Almighty God doesn't hate homos at all.

He just wants them to turn from their sins and it definitely is a sin to violate another man's butt hole, or to invite the other man to violate yours.

Now, you might go for that GG. And that's your own business if you do.

But don't glorify the practice and make it sound like something righteous that you should be proud of.

Disagree with Almighty God if you want- but don't pretend as if He goes for that shit.

I agree with maybe, because there are none.

smile-laughing.gif

He just wants them to turn from their sins and it definitely is a sin to violate another man's butt hole, or to invite the other man to violate yours.

So, question maybe you can answer. When ever you all speak of gay people it is always (as in 99.9% of the time) you bring up a man sticking his dick in another man's butthole. Why do you never bring up two gay women carpet munching on each other?

The question was not answered Are you Christian?

Or maybe your atheist or Jewish.?

This is a discussion board brother. It’s all good man

I am a believer in Jesus Christ as the son of God.

I do not choose to use the label Christian as it is not a group of people I want to be associated with.

Just as I am anti-abortion but do not choose to use the label "pro-life" as that also is not a group of people I wish to be associated with.

What if a married hetero couple does it? Is it still a sin or does God only care about male buttholes?

I do not choose to use the label Christian as it is not a group of people I want to be associated with.

Just as I am anti-abortion but do not choose to use the label "pro-life" as that also is not a group of people I wish to be associated with.
That is interesting my friend. Are you a Baptist or basically you just identified with no denomination?

There is good and bad people in every group Jews, atheist Christians Muslims is good and bad and every group.

In the past, it may have been Muslim societies….Right now Christians lead the civilized world, all of the most successful countries with the strongest militaries, with the best education systems with the most tolerance societies are all Christian Majority, with people who identify as Christians.

All of the refugees and immigrants of the world choose a Christian Majority country as the number one destination it’s the United States of America. The refugees of Africa, poor beleaguered people of Africa, Eastern Europe, and all over South America dream of coming to the United States, because they view it as a place of tolerance.

That’s similar to saying you don’t want to identify as a human being because there’s some bad people who identify as human. I mean, there’s billions of people in the world who identify as Christian.

That is interesting my friend. Are you a Baptist or basically you just identified with no denomination?

When I was still involved in organized religion I attended Southern Baptist affiliated churches. I was heavily involved in the church, the head of Children's church, a group for kids called AWANA, as well as being on a budget committee as well as the Lay Leader for our Outreach ministry. I was the Christian lay reader in my boot camp platoon as well as earned the AF Volunteer Medal for my work on Kadena AFB and their 3 chapels.

It has been roughly 12 years or so since I walked away from all of that.

Forum List

Back