Satanists Excited by DeSantis Bill

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I’m all for freedom of religion. The government shouldn’t be dictating which religions are acceptable and which are not. I’m sure if you believe in freedom and The Constitution, you believe this, amirite?

As legislation that would allow volunteer chaplains in Florida public schools nears passage, The Satanic Temple says it's looking forward to the opportunity.​

“Any opportunity that exists for ministers or chaplains in the public sector must not discriminate based on religious affiliation,” wrote The Satanic Temple’s director of ministry, who goes by Penemue Grigori, in an email.​

“Our ministers look forward to participating in opportunities to do good in the community, including the opportunities created by this bill, right alongside the clergy of other religions.”​

I’m all for freedom of religion. The government shouldn’t be dictating which religions are acceptable and which are not. I’m sure if you believe in freedom and The Constitution, you believe this, amirite?

As legislation that would allow volunteer chaplains in Florida public schools nears passage, The Satanic Temple says it's looking forward to the opportunity.​

“Any opportunity that exists for ministers or chaplains in the public sector must not discriminate based on religious affiliation,” wrote The Satanic Temple’s director of ministry, who goes by Penemue Grigori, in an email.​

“Our ministers look forward to participating in opportunities to do good in the community, including the opportunities created by this bill, right alongside the clergy of other religions.”​

One nation, under SATAN,

I am looking forward to starting a church worshiping the Gator. "Temple of the Gator". Look forward to the good works we can do with the support of the youth. The Gator is a magical being and its about time the youth have an opportunity to experience the love of the Gator.

Forum List

Back