Saudi Arabia and UAE to Recieve Bunker Buster Bombs and Cruise Missiles from U.S.....

That the Shi'a realize they are part of a world community of humans of different religions.

I don't expect "tolerance" out of them but common sense to comprehend what they can do without hurting themselves.
The Persian/Iranian people have been around for thousands of years.

And I find it comical that someone from 200+ year old nation is going to explain to them what they need to do in order to survive. . :cuckoo: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Persia has not been tainted by Islamism for the vast majority of it's history.
And?? . :cool:

the GBU-37 will not take out Irans sites to the extent it will matter, example- Fordo, its just too deep and hardened, they need the new MOP, a 30k.lb monster- GBU-57A/B, even Israel doesn't possess a platform to deliver it, so selling these to whom ever...well, beats me why.

the GBU-37 will not take out Irans sites to the extent it will matter, example- Fordo, its just too deep and hardened, they need the new MOP, a 30.lb monster- GBU-57A/B, even Israel doesn't possess a platform to deliver it, so selling these to whom ever...well, beats me why.
I believe it's all just saber rattling by Israel, and now Saudi Arabia, towards pressuring Iran. .. :cool:

Trajan, when you post 'GBU', my 'translation' of that is a particular variety of ............................................................................. pizza!

Forum List

Back