Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Air Conditioned Tents That Can House 3 Million People Sitting Empty Yet Has

And the refugees could even get halel meals here.

Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Air Conditioned Tents That Can House 3 Million People Sitting Empty Yet Has Taken Zero Refugees

While Europe takes the burden of the migrant crisis

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
September 10, 2015

100915photo1.jpg

While European countries are being lectured about their failure to take in enough refugees, Saudi Arabia – which has taken in precisely zero migrants – has 100,000 air conditioned tents that can house over 3 million people sitting empty.

The sprawling network of high quality tents are located in the city of Mina, spreading across a 20 square km valley, and are only used for 5 days of the year by Hajj pilgrims. As the website Amusing Planet reports, “For the rest of the year, Mina remains pretty much deserted.”

Continue reading at:

Prison Planet.com » Saudi Arabia Has 100,000 Air Conditioned Tents That Can House 3 Million People Sitting Empty Yet Has Taken Zero Refugees
They don't allow alcohol in Saudi Arabia.

Bring your own bottle, pitch your tent under the Vincent Thomas Bridge, and you wouldn't need any air conditioning.

Bring your own bottle, pitch your tent under the Vincent Thomas Bridge, and you wouldn't need any air conditioning.
Now why would anyone want to live in Wilmington?

Perhaps many wouldn't choose Wilmington but Naples and Belmont Shores instead, if they could afford it -- right, Billy?
I guess if someone is very hot and wants to cool off, under the Vincent Thomas Bridge would be as good a spot as any. Plus you get a great view of the harbor.

Perhaps many wouldn't choose Wilmington but Naples and Belmont Shores instead, if they could afford it -- right, Billy?
If you don't mind having no parking spot?

I guess if someone is very hot and wants to cool off, under the Vincent Thomas Bridge would be as good a spot as any. Plus you get a great view of the harbor.
You can get that from the Desmond Howard bridge, just a mile down the street, now that the Henry Ford bridge is closed.

If you don't mind having no parking spot?

You can get that from the Desmond Howard bridge, just a mile down the street, now that the Henry Ford bridge is closed.

To tell you the truth, Billy Boy, I haven't been down there in ages to see what other bridges there are. I just remember that each time I went to the Navy Base shopping, I was happy to finally exit the bridge each way. I do remember the old drawbridge where you were held up when a boat went under. However, getting back to Belmont Shores and Naples, are you trying to tell me that the owners who paid a very high price for their homes don't even have a garage/carport and driveway where cars can be parked?

To tell you the truth, Billy Boy, I haven't been down there in ages to see what other bridges there are. I just remember that each time I went to the Navy Base shopping, I was happy to finally exit the bridge each way. I do remember the old drawbridge where you were held up when a boat went under.
You basically got it right. If you turned right on to Ocean from the Navy base, you went over the Desmond Howard bridge and if you turned left on to Ocean, you went over the Vincent Thomas bridge. And that old drawbridge, is the Henry Ford bridge off the Terminal Island freeway.

However, getting back to Belmont Shores and Naples, are you trying to tell me that the owners who paid a very high price for their homes don't even have a garage/carport and driveway where cars can be parked?
I'm saying, you'd have to have a carport. Because if you didn't, parking on the street was like Gaza. Too many cars in too little streets. It's so bad, that at the end of the week, you park your car on Friday and do not move it until Monday morning.

Forum List

Back