Saudi Arabia recruits Indian maids to ease labour shortage

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I certainly hope they treat these maids better than they have the Filipina maids and maids from other poor countries. Not too long ago, the Saudis expelled 50,000 legal Ethiopian workers. I am surprised they didn't have some of them stay if they had a labour shortage of maids. The Ethiopian woman are not only beautiful, but hard workers too. As an aside, I wonder if there will be some houses of worship for these Hindu women from India. The devout Filipina Catholic women had no place to hear Mass on Sundays.

Saudi Arabia recruits Indian maids to ease labour shortage

Recruitment visas issued under a new employment contract finalised by the two countries

IANS
Published: 15:46 July 10, 2014

Riaydh: Saudi Arabia has started issuing recruitment visas for domestic maids from India under a new employment contract finalised by the two nations, media reported on Thursday.

Saudi Deputy Labour Minister Mufarrij Al Huqbani said in a statement that the joint Saudi-Indian joint committee on labour issues finalised the recruitment contract that consist of several provisions to ensure the authenticity and implementation of the standard employment contract, the recruitment cost, action against recruitment agencies violating laws and a mechanism to prevent cheating by middlemen, local media reported.

This is the first time that the Indian government has entered into a labour cooperation pact with the Saudi Arabia.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/saudi-arabia/saudi-arabia-recruits-indian-maids-to

The US, etc... is no better in regards to these issues.
I have plenty of friends who talk about other humans as though they're slaves and I won't apologize even for an Orthodox who speaks of others in such disparaging terms.

I have plenty of friends who talk about other humans as though they're slaves and I won't apologize even for an Orthodox who speaks of others in such disparaging terms.

True that many treat their help that way here. However, if you read some of the stories about what happens to maids in Saudi Arabia, it is very, very sad. I don't think anyone here has killed their household help. Meanwhile, if you speak to Filipinas who have relatives working in Israel as caretakers for the elderly, they will tell you that their relatives love it there and hope their charges live long lives as they don't want to leave. They have churches they can attend and even stores selling goods from the Philippines.

True that many treat their help that way here. However, if you read some of the stories about what happens to maids in Saudi Arabia, it is very, very sad. I don't think anyone here has killed their household help. Meanwhile, if you speak to Filipinas who have relatives working in Israel as caretakers for the elderly, they will tell you that their relatives love it there and hope their charges live long lives as they don't want to leave. They have churches they can attend and even stores selling goods from the Philippines.

Arabs kill their own family members let alone a maid.

sadly females that are hired to work in saudi are too often literal prisoners with no rights

Indonesia refused to give passports to women to work as maids in Saudi.
There were so many rapes, violent attacks and general abuse cases, the Indonesian government made it illegal for employment agencies to send people over.

There were so many rapes, violent attacks and general abuse cases, the Indonesian government made it illegal for employment agencies to send people over.

It is good to know that Indonesia recognizes the stink and filth that
is meccaist Saudi society. I do hope that the rest of the world
becomes aware of the stink and filth which is all LANDS TOUCHED
BY THE STINK AND FILTH OF SHARIAH----- and also understand that
"pancasila" is, simply, the filth and stink of shariah clothed in fancy dress

Indonesia has a pretty poor record of human rights.

Indonesian killings of 1965?66 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's amazing that folks seem to forget about this..

Wonder if the Saudis are using their propaganda station, FOX to do the recruiting..

Wonder if the Saudis are using their propaganda station, FOX to do the recruiting..

You looking for a job as a maid? Just put an ad in your local paper that you clean houses for low prices.

You looking for a job as a maid? Just put an ad in your local paper that you clean houses for low prices.

Hmm..no..my little Saudi Princess.

Not my field.

I work in Information Technologies.

Perhaps cleaning out the restrooms??? After all, your remark about the Saudis using FOX was a rather silly remark for someone who wants the viewers to believe that he is actually sharp.

It's deliberately forgotten about in the US of A, mostly because they don't want the CIA bombing of Indonesia to be remembered; more so when you consider it was done to remove Sukarno, in favour of Surharto - the one responsible for the purge you attempted to link to.
One of his major bastards of later years, a dude called, Prabowo, is now a presidential candidate.
The US trained, ex CIA asset, who is responsible for mass murders in Tim tim and adduction and with presumed murders of students (Bodies never found), is vote rigging like you wouldn't believe and could well make a power grab, trying to return Indonesia to a dictatorship.

That's why the crimes are never reported in America - they were US backed.

Now, any other fucking smart comments?

Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country in the world.
Doesn't that suggest the problem is within Saudi cultural behaviour, not Islam in general?
Of course, you'll want to ignore that because you're only trying to spread hate.

It's deliberately forgotten about in the US of A, mostly because they don't want the CIA bombing of Indonesia to be remembered; more so when you consider it was done to remove Sukarno, in favour of Surharto - the one responsible for the purge you attempted to link to.
One of his major bastards of later years, a dude called, Prabowo, is now a presidential candidate.
The US trained, ex CIA asset, who is responsible for mass murders in Tim tim and adduction and with presumed murders of students (Bodies never found), is vote rigging like you wouldn't believe and could well make a power grab, trying to return Indonesia to a dictatorship.

So does that mean you want U.S soldiers to die and their Air Force pilots to crash, like you hoped would happen to IDF soldiers?

Indonesia is the most populous Muslim country in the world.
Doesn't that suggest the problem is within Saudi cultural behaviour, not Islam in general?
Of course, you'll want to ignore that because you're only trying to spread hate.

no---not at all. Indonesia is as I described ----a shariah cesspit in fancy
dress. It uses the basic shariah filth which includes the concept of
"LEGAL RELIGIONS" with requirement that all affiliate with one of the "LEGAL"
religions (shades of the pact of omar) Such a situation is just a hop, skip
and jump to full fledged shariah filth. It is true that parts of Indonesia are
somewhat civilized----but parts do ALREADY adhere to the stench and such stench
leads to the kind of thing that happened in Bali------and those little events that
end up with little girls' heads in the gutter. I had no idea until several years
ago when I ran into an Indonesian ex pat------of dutch extraction . For that
matter I did not know that Kenyan hindus and Christians were being attacked
by muslims in Kenya------until my son roomed with a few hindu boys from
Kenya ----here in the US desperate to rescue their Hindu family. None of this
stuff gets much press in the USA------you have to hear it from primary sources

So does that mean you want U.S soldiers to die and their Air Force pilots to crash, like you hoped would happen to IDF soldiers?

a US message board and someone is wishing americans ill? There is not enough violence and bloodshed going on in the world?

If they're on missions to murder civilians, YES.
For instance, the CIA pilots that attacked and bombed Indonesian civilians should all have been shot down, the survivors executed for murder; same goes for the ones who carpet bombed Cambodia.
I see no problem with executing murderers, even if they were only following orders.

a US message board and someone is wishing americans ill? There is not enough violence and bloodshed going on in the world?

Only murderers and their political masters who order the murders.
Perhaps you can explain why murderers should be free from punishment, just because they're American murderers, working for the government.

Only murderers and their political masters who order the murders.
Perhaps you can explain why murderers should be free from punishment, just because they're American murderers, working for the government.

and what of all the religious, political or militant leaders ordering muslims to murder jews. We have see and heard the repeated messages, orders, speeches, radio and even children music and TV shows call for martyrdom, staying in their homes even through roofs are being used for attacks, leading gazans to death, killing and destroying jews, destroying Israel.....

Explain to us how a religion of peace is involved in every conflict happening around the world. Explain how creating the state of Israel is so wrong while the maps are being drawn minute by minute across 6 states and massacres and brutality seem the order of the day. Explain how muslims are killing muslims but care nothing that gaza is trying to blow up not just Israel but causing their own blackouts and cutting their own supply of electricity.

Israel has kept supply lines bringing medicine, food and fuel to those trying to kill them. But somehow you only see what you want and that is Israel is the boogeyman and is always in the wrong.

You act like a muslim or arab can do no wrong even when they are causing the death of their own people.

Forum List

Back